• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

(Yea I really need to as well, I've been up incredibly late for the past few nights and it's beginning to affect me. Cya guys ^^)

Daevas walked past the school, making his way to another heist. He looked at the slip of paper in his hand '162' was the only thing written on it. It was the number to a safe deposit box that he was hired to break into. The box was in the 2nd most secure bank in the city, and 3rd on the entire island. This was no small job, but he refused the extra help from the gang. It would only end in them getting a cut anyway. He had a laptop bag slung over his shoulder, his grimoire kept inside so that it was always with him. Daevas had a set of fake glasses on, adding to his disguise. Before leaving he had cast a spell to change his appearance into that of a 19 year old student. He walked inside the bank, claiming to have a key to one of the deposit boxes and would like to get inside of his. An attendant helped him to the vault and waited at the door as he went to box 162 and placed his ring in front of the lock. He had etched a tune into this ring specifically for opening locks, so the job was much easier than most people expected. However, this was no ordinary bank and at the moment the magic began to work an alarm sounded throughout the bank.

((Dammit homework, I missed everything xD ))

Sam stood back up, "Great tactic," he said, still upbeat, "I haven't come across such a beast before. So interesting!" Outside Sam was happy and outgoing, but inside he was thinking. The drink was spiked with a sleeping drug... why would the school do that if they knew that the beast couldn't figure out the difference between sleep and death? Was the school on their side? It was confusing... or maybe it was somebody else.

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29790-kebabqueen/ said:
@KebabQueen[/URL] what did i miss >~<)
((So, we all decided thanks to Kal to pretend to sleep to trick the monster. Voila, it worked! Also, nobody is here, so I'm sad ;- ;) )

Foundry said:
((So, we all decided thanks to Kal to pretend to sleep to trick the monster. Voila, it worked! Also, nobody is here, so I'm sad ;- ;) )
TheMilkMan said:
((I'm here but i'm waiting for something to happen))
(Damn xD i need kebab to be on because of silith xD )

"Hey, the school rules say that we can't leave the island, but they never said anything about leaving the school. I say we go try to find someplace safer." Ajax said looking over the damage the beast has caused.

(( xD ))

Sam chuckled, "Brother, this is going to be the safest place we can be," he said, "The known is safer than the unknown. However, I do believe that we could relocate." His eyes lit up, "Ooh! We could go camping! I love camping. I did it once while staking out for a job. I brought, like, eight billion marshmallows. They were good."

@TheMilkMan

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, I was thinking something more like staying in a village. Theres lots of villages on the island, and if something happens we can use them as meat shields!"

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Walking into his room Damon picked up his rifle with a few different types of bullets. Equipping a bandolier he walked out his room and headed to the cafeteria. 'Shit, they couldn't have sent anything more dangerous for the test. Do they really expect most of the students to survive? Most of them probably don't even know how to handle themselves in here, let alone out there.' Upon returning to the cafeteria he overheard Ajax and another guy talking about relocating, "If you expect to find some place safe we all need to stick together and move quickly. I'd rather not say this but I guess I will have to work with you." Damon muttered as he reloaded his rifle.

"Great idea!" Sam said, "Oh, by the way, I don't think that I've properly introduced myself. I'm Sam, and I did a whole bunch of stuff! I got to see the world too. You know how cold Greenland is? It's really cold. Anyway, who are you guys?"

@iChaotic

@TheMilkMan

"Well i'm glad we finally agree! Now, we will probably need to pack up some supplies if we want to survive. Water, food, sleeping bags. You know, the usual." Ajax walked up to Damon offering to shake his hand

Ebony watched the ever so chipper Sam and rolled her eyes softly before glancing at Damon whom had admitted to needing to work with them, "well this is a surprise." She rolled her eyes and watched him closely.

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Damon shook his hand, "But remember, I'm only doing this for my survival. If any of you put yourself in a stupid situation; don't expect me to help." He looked at Sam, "My name is Damon, but I was nicknamed Grim when I was recruited here. You can call me either - it doesn't matter to me."

"Right, so where do we start? I think we should split up and search the school for supplies, then meet back here in an hour. How does that sound to everyone?"

Ebony listened to the man tilting her head slightly, "seems logical that you wouldn't help us." She shrugged, "it doesn't surprise me, Damon." She swallowed and looked at him, "I'm Ebony."

@iChaotic

Sam smiled, "Nice to meet y'all. I'll go out for supplies around the north wing. And if we see anything strange, let's not engage. Kapishe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back