• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

((We could always just take over the thread and continue on our own since kebab seemed fine with us going on when they were offline anyway? Just a suggestion since I would like to get to the point that my target gets hunted down))

(Could you guys approve of some of the character creations, if KebabQueen isn't here? There are some really good ones there!(Excluding mine ( :P )) And we'd like to join in.)

Silith slowly walked down the empty halls of the school stepping over the dead ones as she walked aimlessly. She had acidentaly wandered from the group and was now lost. She debated pulling her blinder down to her neck so she could see but that wasnt a good idea right now so she just walked around the halls slowly her foot steps as silent as death as she walked

[The Vincents Apartment]

4:00 am, Nathan's Alarm Rings Waking Nathan up, rubbing his eyes looking at Sarah smiling"Hey Sarah wake up we have to get ready for work"Ehmmmm... Five more minutes"It's already 4 in the morning, wake up Samantha I'll take a bath first"Fine"As Sarah got up and walked towards Samantha's Room, entering Samantha's room seeing as she is already awake"Well you're up early aren't you sweetie"Oh hey Mom just getting ready for school"School... Reeeallly is there someone you have a crush on?"MOM!"Hey I won't tell your father"Hey Honey! it's your turn to take a bath, did you wake up Samantha yet?"Yeah she already took a bath I'll hurry up so we can get to the Academy"As it turns to 5:30 am Sarah dresses up and the Three get to the car and drive to the Academy"

(We really need to revive this RP D:)

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Right, but you better not slow me down. I need you to stay close and be careful - we don't know what else is in this facility." Damon scowled as he fiddled with his bandoliers; checking to see if they were on properly. He looked around the cafeteria, noticing the youngest one had disappeared. 'Fuck sake.. Why's a child so young here anyway? It's not like she'll be effective. Can't even talk. Not my problem anyway.' Holding his sniper in two hands he stepped outside the cafeteria, "Come on Sam, and also, one of you should go search for the youngest one." @Foundry @TheMilkMan @JustCallMeAimee @Garnet

Sam grinned, "Sounds good. Take care of the smaller one. We're going. Also, has anybody seen my watch? It was just here..." He started looking around him. "Oh yeah. I forgot. I don't have a watch."

@iChaotic

((I'm so sorry about killing the RP guys! I'm such a lazy fart. I've just got school now and everything. I haven't got many plans for it, you can just continue it as you wish. Make something up, idk. I won't be on here much anymore, but this RP was a lot of fun for me, nice meeting all of you!))

KebabQueen said:
((I'm so sorry about killing the RP guys! I'm such a lazy fart. I've just got school now and everything. I haven't got many plans for it, you can just continue it as you wish. Make something up, idk. I won't be on here much anymore, but this RP was a lot of fun for me, nice meeting all of you!))
(;-; sadness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back