• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

Ebony looked at the tables and benches, "new to the school, yes." She shrugged turning her head to look at the man by the door, Ebony's eyes had a darker red tinge to them. She felt as if he was judging her just by looking at her.

@iChaotic

She then turned her attention back to Kal, "I'm not in anyway surprised by that fact." She stated, "but it...is unfortunate."

@KebabQueen

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"24 actually, you ignorant child." Damon smirked as he entered the cafeteria, "So, why have you lot been recruited? Got your first kill with the help of mommy and daddy?"

@KebabQueen @TheMilkMan @JustCallMeAimee

Kal looked at him, a little disgusted, but then chuckled

"Clearly you have some sort of superiority complex, so come on, tell us what you did. What did you do that's oh so advanced that we couldn't possibly do?"

@iChaotic

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you fucking serious? I bet your parents taught you SOOOO much. What have you learned yourself huh? I bet you had people helping you your whole life. Well guess what? I was surviving by myself ever since i was 3. My parents ditched me."

Kal looked back to Ebony.

"Eh? What fact? I'm not with it today, sorry" she must have zoned out a little, she wasn't sure what she was referring to.

@JustCallMeAimee

KebabQueen said:
Kal relaxed slightly at that statement.
"I guess you're right" she said in a low voice

Kal looked down to Silith, watching her nod

"Hello silith.. That telepathy thing you've got going on is pretty cool.." She said nervously, scared that Silith would send more graphic things to her

Oh shit what if she heard that? She though. She tried to look away from Silith, trying to distract herself

"Let's go"
Silith waved a hand slightky when she said hello and then continued to walk by her side silently

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"What have I done? Hundreds of cases of manslaughter, assault, burglary. Saw my parents murdered in front of me at age 12, do you know what it's like to spend 6 years being tortured? Being experimented on, being forced to kill. Watching innocents die by your hands; just because some organisation wants you to. None of you know what suffering is just because your mother or father died. I've been here for 2 years now, and if you expect to make it through.. Drop the arrogant attitude, just because you may have got a couple of kills - it doesn't mean you're experienced. Just an idiot." @KebabQueen @TheMilkMan

Kal smiled at Silith, forgetting she couldn't see, then looked c

Back to Ajax

"Don't waste your time on him, he's just trying to get us wound up. I've dealt with his type many times before. Thinks he's oh so tough, training in a school at the level as a bunch of teens"

Kal smirked

@TheMilkMan @Daniel reaving

"That people died in there. But then again it's a part of life." She shrugged then looked at the two males in the room, "this isn't a competition." She stated. Her eyes were turning a darker red although her expression was blank. "Do you think having a worse sob story makes you a winner?" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

She turned her dark eyes back to Damon and narrowed them slightly, "you believe that you're the only one who's been through the same shit?" She asked him, indicating that he wasn't alone with the tourture and murder of innocence and being controlled by others.

@iChaotic @TheMilkMan

Ajax continued ignoring what Kal said. "Ok if you think you are so tough compared to us then how about you take us ALL on at once?"

"Drop the arrogant attitude? What? Like the one you have?" She looked at the man in front of her.

"Just like Ebony said, you're not better because you've killed more, or that you've been through more. At the end of the day, you're with us, on the same side as us, not above us, not below"

Kal was angrier than she was letting on, but for once she didn't want to seem like an angry mess as always.

She pulled Ajax back

"That's not the way!" She shouted. "This will only end in disaster.." She sighed inwardly

@iChaotic @TheMilkMan

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"No, my experience and efficiency makes me a 'winner' - as you children would call it." He carried on scraping his claws on his vest; causing white marks to appear. Damon turned to the teen who challenged him, "Fine, but I'd rather not be in an unfair fight; you are just teenagers after all. But if you want a fight, I'll be glad to participate." Damon put both his hands out in a fighting stance, gesturing for the teen to come forward. @TheMilkMan @JustCallMeAimee @KebabQueen

"Fine! I'll stop when he stops." God I hope he dies in the test thought Ajax to himself.

Ebony narrowed her eyes at him, "do I look in experienced to you?" She asked simply before standing straighter abd stepping between the two men whom where squaring up to one another. "Because I can assure you I'm not." She looked him square in the eye, "considering Ajax is so hesitant," she raised her firsts, "oh and for the record I'm 20." She spread her legs in a fighting stance and bent her knees.

@iChaotic

Ajax looked at the floor next to Ebony and teleported next to her, getting free off Kal. "Ok then, how about two teenagers?

iChaotic said:

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Damon grabbed her by the throat and pushed her into Ajax. "I'd prefer not to fight just one female. You won't stand a chance." He put his hands down, "Your friend Kal is smart. Listen to her, she knows not to mess with someone who could easily ruin you." @TheMilkMan @KebabQueen @JustCallMeAimee
Silith grabed the man by the wrist as the dark aura came again and he weakened as she started to drain his life force from him her restraints on her face giving a sinister look as she squeezed his arm tightly and his skin began to pale at her touch

Ebony didn't even flinch and as he pulled his hand away she grabbed it by the wrist, snapping it back in a painful jerking motion. In her head everything was moving in slow motion as she spun into him nagging an elbow into his chest, along with the back of her head into his face. Followed by hooking her foot under his knee abd pulling it out from under him.

@iChaotic

Kal had had enough of this

"STOP IT ALL OF YOU, YOU IDIOTS. JUST STOP!"

She ran over to where the fig was taking place and pushed them apart.

"This is not the way! Do you idiots NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE?"

She began to kick the wall and scream, like a child. She didn't care anymore.. The thought calmed her down

"No... You know what? I don't care. Go get yourselves killed for all it matters. You're all pathetic"

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Noticing the smallest girl had grabbed him, his skin starting turning pale. "Ugh." Damon grunted, "What are you doing you freak?!" The next thing he knew an elbow jabbed into his chest. Luckily the armoured vest protected him; even with his energy being drained. But he felt a foot hook under his knee and trip him up. Damon landed on the floor, looking up at the ceiling he squinted, "That was a cheap move, without that freak of a child I would have blocked you." He muttered. Stumbling back to his feet he looked at Kal, "You sure act like a child, 'Kal' or whatever your stupid name is." @JustCallMeAimee @KebabQueen @Daniel reaving

Ebony glanced at Kal before stepping back, her eyes were practically black with a deep set anger but her expression was emotionless.

She moved back to look up at the man she tilted her head, "you're to afraid to admit I could beat the shit out of you." She sighed under her breath and looked away, "you're not the only one with a life time of experience." She stated, "and no I'm not going to boast about my sad child hood...it's just pointless."

The man was a good few inches taller than her so for Ebony to even try would require some balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back