• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...why don't you do it?''
...☫She said before she yawned. It was either she wanted to kill him or make him her underling☫...
"I would when I get the chance to do it.But you are the most beautiful maiden in the land aren't you your intense and sexy and mysterious."He said smirking at her."You must be tired you want to sleep at where I live I offer it you its in one of the best places you have seen its really nice."

@Mitchs98[/URL]
Sera Lightbane

Sera watched the fight intently as she ate. Sadly it wasn't really that entertaining, it was more or less the Captain handing everyones asses to them. It was amusing they tried..but..still. She couldn't believe she had to sit here and basically babysit the Captain and other guards instead of going out with Spice and Weilow...oh well, at-least she was with Spice. She looked up when Spice spoke and nodded. "
Yeah..I don't why they thought they'd win just by rushing the Captain. Makes no sense." She replied with shrug. "Too bad we didn't get here sooner, we could've did wayy better than those guys. You tottally woulda kicked the Captains' ass." She told her with a grin.

MrNeko said:
"I would when I get the chance to do it.But you are the most beautiful maiden in the land aren't you your intense and sexy and mysterious."He said smirking at her."You must be tired you want to sleep at where I live I offer it you its in one of the best places you have seen its really nice."
...☫Seris looked at him a bit suspicious. He obviously wanted her. She could sleep there since she kinda wanted to see it, but she didn't want to get into any funny business with him. She soon sighed before speaking☫...

''Fine, but try anything funny, I'll burn your home down and you along with it..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seris looked at him a bit suspicious. He obviously wanted her. She could sleep there since she kinda wanted to see it, but she didn't want to get into any funny business with him. She soon sighed before speaking☫...
''Fine, but try anything funny, I'll burn your home down and you along with it..''
"Hm alright I can agree with that alright so come along with me"He said grabbing his scythe and drinking his entire glass of wine."No funny business will happen alright I'm clear with this"He went to grab her hand and lead her out the door to his place.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrNeko said:
"Him alright I can agree with that alright so come along with me"He said grabbing his scythe and drinking his entire glass of wine."No funny business will happen alright I'm clear with this"He went to grab her hand and lead her out the door to his place.
...☫Seris didn't really take his hand, she just walked to the exit☫...

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera watched the fight intently as she ate. Sadly it wasn't really that entertaining, it was more or less the Captain handing everyones asses to them. It was amusing they tried..but..still. She couldn't believe she had to sit here and basically babysit the Captain and other guards instead of going out with Spice and Weilow...oh well, at-least she was with Spice. She looked up when Spice spoke and nodded. "
Yeah..I don't why they thought they'd win just by rushing the Captain. Makes no sense." She replied with shrug. "Too bad we didn't get here sooner, we could've did wayy better than those guys. You tottally woulda kicked the Captains' ass." She told her with a grin.
Spice thought about it for a moment then said" yes were more experienced than many here however, something tells me the cap is still hiding a lot of his power and optimism is a trait some human inherently carry but sometimes a foolish one". " It's sad watching the girl in her state how she became a guard is seriously questionable, i hope she grow quickly otherwise she won't last long here". Spice gave a look to say if things don't get more interesting soon i'm heading out regardless, spice gently clicks her neck and eats some of her food.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Spice thought about it for a moment then said" yes were more experienced than many here however, something tells me the cap is still hiding a lot of his power and optimism is a trait some human inherently carry but sometimes a foolish one". " It's sad watching the girl in her state how she became a guard is seriously questionable, i hope she grow quickly otherwise she won't last long here". Spice gave a look to say if things don't get more interesting soon i'm heading out regardless, spice gently clicks her neck and eats some of her food.

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera frowned slightly and sighed. She was clearly kidding for the most part but Spice had taken her seriously. Oh well. Though she wondered which girl she meant, she passed it off as nothing because she didn't really care. She nodded and grinned when Spice looked at her. "
Saaame..also. I was kidding. I know it wouldn't be a sure thing, but I bet you could still do it." She told her before gently thumping her forehead, "Stop being so serious all the time." She added, still grinning.

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera frowned slightly and sighed. She was clearly kidding for the most part but Spice had taken her seriously. Oh well. Though she wondered which girl she meant, she passed it off as nothing because she didn't really care. She nodded and grinned when Spice looked at her. "
Saaame..also. I was kidding. I know it wouldn't be a sure thing, but I bet you could still do it." She told her before gently thumping her forehead, "Stop being so serious all the time." She added, still grinning.
Spice smiles and gently eats some more of her food then after a minute or so says" You're right it's just my lack of sleep talking, and you might be right about me having a better chance at winning". ' in truth though spice was never really particularly fond of this kind of event because when she was younger she had to do the same thing to what the clan called fun but to her it was just training a bunch of runts that would secretly be made into hunters'.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Spice smiles and gently eats some more of her food then after a minute or so says" You're right it's just my lack of sleep talking, and you might be right about me having a better chance at winning". ' in truth though spice was never really particularly fond of this kind of event because when she was younger she had to do the same thing to what the clan called fun but to her it was just training a bunch of runts that would secretly be made into hunters'.

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera sighed while nodding in understanding. "
You would. You're strong as heck after all. And the lack of sleep is starting to effect me too. Things should start calming down a bit now though..hopefully." She replied. Despite sleeping late today they'd both been forced to stay up equally as late if not moreso for the past week. Really they'd only slept so late due to it. Though..things should be calming down soon as she said, hopefully. Whether or not it was or not Sera fully intended on starting to sleep regularly again, a guard that wasn't alert enough to fight was a useless one after all. "I dunno about you...but I plan on ditching the late night shift tonight. I'm tired as hell.." She told her.

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera sighed while nodding in understanding. "
You would. You're strong as heck after all. And the lack of sleep is starting to effect me too. Things should start calming down a bit now though..hopefully." She replied. Despite sleeping late today they'd both been forced to stay up equally as late if not moreso for the past week. Really they'd only slept so late due to it. Though..things should be calming down soon as she said, hopefully. Whether or not it was or not Sera fully intended on starting to sleep regularly again, a guard that wasn't alert enough to fight was a useless one after all. "I dunno about you...but I plan on ditching the late night shift tonight. I'm tired as hell.." She told her.
Spice smiles and they says" yeah besides it's not like we haven't done our fair share and there's plenty of guards even some arrogant assassin does decided to do a midnight attack, and hope so because if i don't get my sleep soon the next poor idiot might lose both their nads if they got to touch my ass after all there's another horn dogs even among the guards beat their bishops things of women like us ay sera chan".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Spice smiles and they says" yeah besides it's not like we haven't done our fair share and there's plenty of guards even some arrogant assassin does decided to do a midnight attack, and hope so because if i don't get my sleep soon the next poor idiot might lose both their nads if they got to touch my ass after all there's another horn dogs even among the guards beat their bishops things of women like us ay sera chan".

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera chuckled with an amused smirk on her face. She knew several guards here that would probably try it, possibly even the Captain. She felt bad for anyone that would actually go through with it, knowing full well Spice was absolutely serious. Of course..she'd do the same thing..but you know. It amused her how Spice could always be so blunt and direct though, and kinda vulgar. "Mm..probably. I bet they're jealous as heck that I have you too. Sucks for them you're reserved for me and Weilow only." She replied with a grin. "I'd hate to know what would of happened if one of those guys had gotten you instead though.." She added, frowning slightly as she thought about it. More than likely they would of treated Spice as simply a weapon...or far worse.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seris didn't really take his hand, she just walked to the exit☫...
"Come on take my hand and fair maiden must be lead by a man"He said with a smirk holding his scythe in the other hand."Oh look their are my little friends the ravens"He said looking outside

MrNeko said:
"Come on take my hand and fair maiden must be lead by a man"He said with a smirk holding his scythe in the other hand."Oh look their are my little friends the ravens"He said looking outside
''I'll hold your hand outside.''

...☫She said before she walked out and waited at the door☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll hold your hand outside.''
...☫She said before she walked out and waited at the door☫...
He went outside and took her hand and began to lead her to his place."How were your drinks did you like them?"He asked walking with her.

MrNeko said:
He went outside and took her hand and began to lead her to his place."How were your drinks did you like them?"He asked walking with her.
''It was satisfying...how far is your place?''

...☫Seris said since she was wearing heels. Not that she minded☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It was satisfying...how far is your place?''
...☫Seris said since she was wearing heels. Not that she minded☫...
"Its sort of far but the place is a mansion my father had took from his father.I'm glad to here that your satisfied"He said looking around then looking ahead

MrNeko said:
"Its sort of far but the place is a mansion my father had took from his father.I'm glad to here that your satisfied"He said looking around then looking ahead
''Is that way there...rough in any way?''

...☫Seris said now concerning her heels☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Is that way there...rough in any way?''
...☫Seris said now concerning her heels☫...
"Sort of but not the whole way is going to be rough"He looked at her then looking ahead.

MrNeko said:
"Sort of but not the whole way is going to be rough"He looked at her then looking ahead.
''Hm...alright.''

...☫She said as she walked with him seeing soldiers and guards rush to the exploded mansion. She nearly forgot about that☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm...alright.''
...☫She said as she walked with him seeing soldiers and guards rush to the exploded mansion. She nearly forgot about that☫...
"Do you know why those soldiers are going in such a hurry?"He asked her.He thought in his head about what's was going on at the party but ignored it.

MrNeko said:
"Do you know why those soldiers are going in such a hurry?"He asked her.He thought in his head about what's was going on at the party but ignored it.
''I...dunno.''

...☫She said completely lying. The reason why is because their rushing to the spire and the exploded manor. Clearly, Yutaka here had poor memory☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...dunno.''
...☫She said completely lying. The reason why is because their rushing to the spire and the exploded manor. Clearly, Yutaka here had poor memory☫...
"Oh alright I'll just ignore it then.So um...why do you think I would try to do anything funny to you?"He asked her

MrNeko said:
"Oh alright I'll just ignore it then.So um...why do you think I would try to do anything funny to you?"He asked her
''Reasons I think I should keep to myself.''

...☫She said as she walked with him. She soon yawned again. She soon started to wonder how long this guard will pester her. She still has to make it to her employer to get paid. Not by her employer's offer, but what she targeted. An item of value she thinks will be valuable in her plans☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Reasons I think I should keep to myself.''
...☫She said as she walked with him. She soon yawned again. She soon started to wonder how long this guard will pester her. She still has to make it to her employer to get paid. Not by her employer's offer, but what she targeted. An item of value she thinks will be valuable in her plans☫...
"Alright if its your reasons your call.I can respect that your a fair maiden."He said."Do you know what a teigu is?"He asked her wondering if she would know what it is.He got the thought of liking this girl he met and probably going out with her sometime again.

MrNeko said:
"Alright if its your reasons your call.I can respect that your a fair maiden."He said."Do you know what a teigu is?"He asked her wondering if she would know what it is.He got the thought of liking this girl he met and probably going out with her sometime again.
''Teigu are Imperial Arms...did you think I wouldn't know? Even after the fact I just caused two explosions let alone surrounded you in fire once?''

...☫She said in a slightly annoyed way. She was frowning at the moment. Is this guy really that dumb? Does he have short term memory? This is what she meant by funny business. He was trying to get with her. Something she disliked. Just because she's a woman, he has to call her a maiden. Like he knew her. She wasn't married but he doesn't know so it should give him zero rights to call her a fair maiden. She soon sighed before looking out to the distance a little seeing three black silhouettes jumping from roof to roof. She smirked since those were the employers' men. It was that if she blew up anything else besides the spire, all his men will have to go after her and kill her. Now her employer was completely defenseless against her and less of a slaughter she'd have to cause. She soon frowned to make sure her facial expression remained the same during her walk with this idiot. She soon looked forward before putting a hand on her head and closing her eyes, groaning pretending she was having a headache before she started to 'collapse' as her act was believable☫...

''Ugh...my head...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back