• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

MrNeko said:
He chuckled under his breath and nodded to her."I will buy you the best drinks that I can afford I get well payed"He said starting to walk towards her.He holded her hand and took her to the bar he would always go to"A lady must be treated well at all times".He lead her to a seat at and pulled the chair so she can sit "I have manners"
''I...see...''

...☫She said before taking a seat. She now found a way to eliminate her victim with probably no problem. Just she can't catch him sober. She looked around before looking in front of her☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...see...''
...☫She said before taking a seat. She now found a way to eliminate her victim with probably no problem. Just she can't catch him sober. She looked around before looking in front of her☫...
"What is wrong?"He asked her he put his scythe onto the wall and made sure no one could touch it. He started to order the drinks for both of them mainly the best wine he could think of."So tell me about your self and how's your been to"He asked waiting for the waiter to bring the drinks."Your looks make you seem like a great lady but looks shouldn't judge a lady its by her personality"He smirked

MrNeko said:
"What is wrong?"He asked her he put his scythe onto the wall and made sure no one could touch it. He started to order the drinks for both of them mainly the best wine he could think of."So tell me about your self and how's your been to"He asked waiting for the waiter to bring the drinks."Your looks make you seem like a great lady but looks shouldn't judge a lady its by her personality"He smirked
''Well...I'm a mercenary I guess you can say...''

...☫She said before crossing one leg over the other☫...

''I don't want to get too personal...What is your name?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I'm a mercenary I guess you can say...''

...☫She said before crossing one leg over the other☫...

''I don't want to get too personal...What is your name?''
"My name is Yutaka I am glad to tell you my name and you work as a mercenary that must be exciting"He said looking around for the waiter."What is your name fair maiden"He said looking at her putting his hands onto the table.

MrNeko said:
"My name is Yutaka I am glad to tell you my name and you work as a mercenary that must be exciting"He said looking around for the waiter."What is your name fair maiden"He said looking at her putting his hands onto the table.
''Seris...do you want to know my last name as well? It's not likely I'll tell you it...''

...☫She said before yawning a bit. He seemed pretty annoying for a guard. Though this one has a scythe. Is this one more capable than the ones she fought?☫...

"You can go ahead if you would like tell me your last name and your name is seris that's a nice name for you"He complimented her.He saw the waiter soon coming with the drinks he had ordered."You do seem tired we can drink the night away soon enough if you would like that"

MrNeko said:
Yutaka landed on the floor pretty hard knocking into the floor head first then the rest of his body " Sir I will be excused and go to the city to scout for a bit and come back soon" He said beginning to crawl out and standing up.He began to head out of the party and going to the city
Hanjizoe said:
Akihito was suddenly pushed inside the ring along with raemeal, he rebounded himself by landing on his right foot seeing the captain already taking a full stance ‘He seems pretty cocky for a captain’ he thought. He began to slightly bend both of his knees, he jumped which would result in switching his side from the right, to his left, Akihito separated both his left foot, and right foot apart a little.
His left arm slightly above his face, and his right arm in a horizontal figure away from his left. This was his stance, and was prepared to fight the captain of the guards.

There was a brief comment with one of the guards about the fight, but ignored it. Akihito would wait for the captain’s first move, as a grin appeared from his face. “Prepare for defeat captain” @TripTripleTimes @WrathSama17 @NekoChanBo
WrathSama17 said:
Rameal regained his balance without much effort. He watched the captain as he moved, observing him closely. His movements were flawless. Perfect even. Rameal grinned. Of course his captain would be a flawless fighter. How else would he'd have become a captain of the most elite warriors in the empire. Rameal looked to the side to see Akihito take on a stance. Probably waiting for the captain to make the first move. Rameal, however was a tad bit impatient. He dashed at Capitan Crow, moving fast. He spin on the ball of his right leg and used his left to aim a swift and accurate round house at Crow's head.
@Hanjizoe
MrNeko said:
Rei noticed that Yutaka left the fight and went to join the fight.She transformed her arms and hands into her large claws "Hey boss! I'm sort of drun-k b-but I can fight" She said laughing and charged at him slamming both of her large claws nearby the captain trying to knock him out of balance she suddenly got a sadistic look on her face.
@NekoChanBo

Yutaka was holding his head from the pain he suffered during the fight.He saw a strange lady with a red dress he decided to approach her. "Hey there you! You look quite sexy" He said with a smirk.

@HimeragiSeiker
Crow's attacks both hit Yutaka sending him right to the ground in a hard fashion so much so that he excused himself from the fight or at least Crow guessed that was the reason still what a shit show from a guard offers to be in a fight gets hit what once and leaves great work showing the people the strength of the guards, Crow has his work cut out for him yet. Crow watched as Akihito got into a fighting stance much like the captain himself Akihito's stance was not the normal guards hand to hand combat stance something he much enjoyed and something he would like to test. Finally Crow's eyes locked on Rameal who charged at Crow it seemed he wanted to be the next in the action oh if only they were smart they would attack both at the same time.

Crow watched Rameal's movement the way he ran, stopped and watched as he spun moving his leg higher it seemed he was going for a round house kick which right off the bat is not all that great to do Crow always found it a better finisher move if you land it on the temple anyway. The second the kick left the ground Crow ducked and instantly did a low sweeping kick aiming for the leg that Rameal left on the ground.

Crow's eyes suddenly widened as Rei wanted to join the fight, that didn't bother him but what she did, did. She instantly used her Teigu seriously what was she thinking has she not been paying attention no one else has been using one. Crow watched as she charged and then slammed both her claws nearby. Crow decided to stop his attack on Rameal and instead use his momentum to springboard backwards. Crow landed right next to his weapon which he picked up and instantly unwrapped it. He quickly spun it so it was placed mostly behind him with one blade showing slightly out from the right side and fully from the left. "Rei what the hell do you think your doing, this was a friendly match I did not mind you joining him however using your Teigu in this situation is just...disgraceful now go sober up THAT'S AN ORDER! oh and I want you at headquarters first thing in the morning." Crow said still holding his weapon after all drunken people are never the most easily listening type however if she attacked it would not end well and Crow would have to take her out quickly in order to preserve the appearance of the guards.

NekoChanBo said:
Crow's attacks both hit Yutaka sending him right to the ground in a hard fashion so much so that he excused himself from the fight or at least Crow guessed that was the reason still what a shit show from a guard offers to be in a fight gets hit what once and leaves great work showing the people the strength of the guards, Crow has his work cut out for him yet. Crow watched as Akihito got into a fighting stance much like the captain himself Akihito's stance was not the normal guards hand to hand combat stance something he much enjoyed and something he would like to test. Finally Crow's eyes locked on Rameal who charged at Crow it seemed he wanted to be the next in the action oh if only they were smart they would attack both at the same time.
Crow watched Rameal's movement the way he ran, stopped and watched as he spun moving his leg higher it seemed he was going for a round house kick which right off the bat is not all that great to do Crow always found it a better finisher move if you land it on the temple anyway. The second the kick left the ground Crow ducked and instantly did a low sweeping kick aiming for the leg that Rameal left on the ground.

Crow's eyes suddenly widened as Rei wanted to join the fight, that didn't bother him but what she did, did. She instantly used her Teigu seriously what was she thinking has she not been paying attention no one else has been using one. Crow watched as she charged and then slammed both her claws nearby. Crow decided to stop his attack on Rameal and instead use his momentum to springboard backwards. Crow landed right next to his weapon which he picked up and instantly unwrapped it. He quickly spun it so it was placed mostly behind him with one blade showing slightly out from the right side and fully from the left. "Rei what the hell do you think your doing, this was a friendly match I did not mind you joining him however using your Teigu in this situation is just...disgraceful now go sober up THAT'S AN ORDER! oh and I want you at headquarters first thing in the morning." Crow said still holding his weapon after all drunken people are never the most easily listening type however if she attacked it would not end well and Crow would have to take her out quickly in order to preserve the appearance of the guards.
Rameal just managed to avoid being knocked over by the drunken girl aimed her Teigu at the captain. He cursed silently. He knew the captain would avoid his attack. It was something anyone with skill could've avoided easily since Rameal wasn't serious. Captain Crow would've taken him off his feet if he would've continued with his attack. Rameal had been ready for that. He'd already planned his counter and this drunken chick ruined his fun. He glared at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spice starts to eat her food and after she finishes her first bite she says" Got to say this fight is bloody boring for the most part, the last guard is the only one that doesn't seem to have a head full of air and go for the most predictable attack partners it guys like him you can trust to do the right thing in battle". " Well at least the food alright, i'll give some to the poor on the way back".

@Mitchs98

MrNeko said:
"You can go ahead if you would like tell me your last name and your name is seris that's a nice name for you"He complimented her.He saw the waiter soon coming with the drinks he had ordered."You do seem tired we can drink the night away soon enough if you would like that"
''Like I said before, I'm going light on them...''

...☫Seris said before taking a sip of sake. Now was just a matter of soberness☫...

Rei Looked at the captain with a blank stare "W-What?"She knocked the weapon out of his hand."I D-don't know"She suddenly began to laugh and then cry hysterical "W-where is my f-family are they gone or dead?! Who did it you or someone else!"She yelled into his face."Where is my mother and you stop looking at me!"She pointed at another guard still crying and laughing.

@NekoChanBo @WrathSama17

HimeragiSeiker said:
@MrNeko have you replied?
(Oh sorry I'll reply now)

"If your going light on the drinks take a taste of the good stuff"He said grabbing his glass of wine and pouribg some wine into his glass."Where are you from like where you born somewhere else or born in the capital?"He asked taking a sip of wine

MrNeko said:
(Oh sorry I'll reply now)
"If your going light on the drinks take a taste of the good stuff"He said grabbing his glass of wine and pouribg some wine into his glass."Where are you from like where you born somewhere else or born in the capital?"He asked taking a sip of wine
''I was born in a village. I grew up there till i was 10. The reason for that because it was destroyed by the capital's troops and I was the only survivor.''

...☫Seris said before she poured sake into her cup and took a sip☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I was born in a village. I grew up there till i was 10. The reason for that because it was destroyed by the capital's troops and I was the only survivor.''
...☫Seris said before she poured sake into her cup and took a sip☫...
"Capital troops huh well then its the capitals doing scum the solders killing innocent that's dissapointing.I work for the guards I'm no soldier I protect people that's what do"He said loudly and poured more into his glass and sipped a bit

MrNeko said:
"Capital troops huh well then its the capitals doing scum the solders killing innocent that's dissapointing.I work for the guards I'm no soldier I protect people that's what do"He said loudly and poured more into his glass and sipped a bit
''I remember that there was a guard commanding them...''

...☫She said as she put down her cup☫...

''Also, during the attack, I was away. Drank the blood of a fire beast...when I came back, I saw the last bit.''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''I remember that there was a guard commanding them...''
...☫She said as she put down her cup☫...

''Also, during the attack, I was away. Drank the blood of a fire beast...when I came back, I saw the last bit.''
"Who ever that guard was I hope heor she will burn in hell.So now how do you live to where you are now?"He asked her.He moved his glass around the glass moved around some of it fell on the ground.He stopped moving the glass and sipped it.

MrNeko said:
"Who ever that guard was I hope heor she will burn in hell.So now how do you live to where you are now?"He asked her.He moved his glass around the glass moved around some of it fell on the ground.He stopped moving the glass and sipped it.
''Hmmmm...I live in a manor I kinda just stole. Besides, do you see the corruption of your leaders?''

...☫Seris asked Yutaka (Yukata xD ) as she stared into his eyes smirking a little. Seemed she had some evil intent in mind☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...I live in a manor I kinda just stole. Besides, do you see the corruption of your leaders?''
...☫Seris asked Yutaka (Yukata xD ) as she stared into his eyes smirking a little. Seemed she had some evil intent in mind☫...
"I can perfectly see the corruption in our officials i wish to kill one of them just to get of their evil.I also have little friends that follow me around with are ravens that appear when i'm outside but only like 2 or 3 at times.He said sipping his glass

MrNeko said:
"I can perfectly see the corruption in our officials i wish to kill one of them just to get of their evil.I also have little friends that follow me around with are ravens that appear when i'm outside but only like 2 or 3 at times.He said sipping his glass
''Hmmmmm...why don't you join those assassins? Or betray your own?''

...☫Seris said as she continued to stare at him finding some interest in him. She probably won't kill him☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmmm...why don't you join those assassins? Or betray your own?''
...☫Seris said as she continued to stare at him finding some interest in him. She probably won't kill him☫...
"I wouldn't i would act on my own terms even if it means disobeying a captain.I protect people not kill innocents"he said staring into her eyes and smirked

MrNeko said:
"I wouldn't i would act on my own terms even if it means disobeying a captain.I protect people not kill innocents"he said staring into her eyes and smirked
''I...see...''

...☫Seris said losing interest in him which made her frown a little before sipping her sake☫...

NekoChanBo said:

Akhito had witness Rameal wanting the first hit on the captain. His first try was to go for a roundhouse kick, but that didn't end well, as it was avoided, and countered. Akhito's father had examined the fight as well from afar, seeing him with the corner of his eyes. His eyes was also fixed on the captains movement as he then see's an oppertunity, while he was avoiding rameal's roundhouse, he began to charge right to him, akihito began to perform a slide by letting his left leg fold together, and his right leg extend out, he then twist's his body, which would have his right leg turn into a 360 digree angle managing to trip the captain.

After that he quickly got up by using his hands, and kept his distance from the captain once again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...see...''

...☫Seris said losing interest in him which made her frown a little before sipping her sake☫...
"But do like going around killing criminals that deserve it.Its quite the interesting thing to do its fun murder of people who kill innocent.I want to murder several officials myself."He said sipping a large amount of winr

MrNeko said:
"But do like going around killing criminals that deserve it.Its quite the interesting thing to do its fun murder of people who kill innocent.I want to murder several officials myself."He said sipping a large amount of winr
''Hmmmm...why don't you do it?''

...☫She said before she yawned. It was either she wanted to kill him or make him her underling☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back