• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Teigu are Imperial Arms...did you think I wouldn't know? Even after the fact I just caused two explosions let alone surrounded you in fire once?''
...☫She said in a slightly annoyed way. She was frowning at the moment. Is this guy really that dumb? Does he have short term memory? This is what she meant by funny business. He was trying to get with her. Something she disliked. Just because she's a woman, he has to call her a maiden. Like he knew her. She wasn't married but he doesn't know so it should give him zero rights to call her a fair maiden. She soon sighed before looking out to the distance a little seeing three black silhouettes jumping from roof to roof. She smirked since those were the employers' men. It was that if she blew up anything else besides the spire, all his men will have to go after her and kill her. Now her employer was completely defenseless against her and less of a slaughter she'd have to cause. She soon frowned to make sure her facial expression remained the same during her walk with this idiot. She soon looked forward before putting a hand on her head and closing her eyes, groaning pretending she was having a headache before she started to 'collapse' as her act was believable☫...

''Ugh...my head...''
"It was only a question please understand that.Oh no what's wrong with you? Oh well then time to put you out of your misery"He said jokingly letting her fall down and putting it above her.He then winked at her but she wouldn't know what he meant by it.

MrNeko said:
"It was only a question please understand that.Oh no what's wrong with you? Oh well then time to put you out of your misery"He said jokingly letting her fall down and putting it above her.He then winked at her but she wouldn't know what he meant by it.
''What do you mean...?''

...☫She said as she soon knelt on the floor still carrying out the act but staying on her guard. She could just look at him and he would be lit ablaze if she wanted to☫...

(that and your english is kinda broken...)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''What do you mean...?''
...☫She said as she soon knelt on the floor still carrying out the act but staying on her guard. She could just look at him and he would be lit ablaze if she wanted to☫...

(that and your english is kinda broken...)
(I know I write it way to quick and not check for errors I'm sorry (´・_・`) )

"Oh I have my scythe above you but I'm not going to kill you nothing like that"He then removed the scythe now holding it in his left hand."Get up I know your lying I've seen better liers in my entire life. There is an inscription in my scythe it says death is not among the fears of the weilder."He said grabbing her hand then pulling her up and putting her on his shoulder He chuckled "Well I'm carrying you now since your head "hurts"

MrNeko said:
(I know I write it way to quick and not check for errors I'm sorry (´・_・`) )
"Oh I have my scythe above you but I'm not going to kill you nothing like that"He then removed the scythe now holding it in his left hand."Get up I know your lying I've seen better liers in my entire life. There is an inscription in my scythe it says death is not among the fears of the weilder."He said grabbing her hand then pulling her up and putting her on his shoulder He chuckled "Well I'm carrying you now since your head "hurts"
''Death is not among the fears of the wielder...? That's supposed to mean...what?''

...☫Seris asked now dropping the act. Now she was furious. She wanted to kill this man so badly. Maybe in his sleep, she'll kill him. For now she'll just let him carry her. Or maybe not☫...

''And...can you put me down now?''

"It means death isn't a fear of mine with my scythe.You sure are cute aren't you"He said walking to an alley and putting her down "You must be one one best people I've met today and the most interesting ones."He laughed silently "I can see it in your eyes that your furious hm? Am I correct ain't I ".He got a flower that he had kept on him for a while and gave it to her

MrNeko said:
"It means death isn't a fear of mine with my scythe.You sure are cute aren't you"He said walking to an alley and putting her down "You must be one one best people I've met today and the most interesting ones."He laughed silently "I can see it in your eyes that your furious hm? Am I correct ain't I ".He got a flower that he had kept on him for a while and gave it to her
''I'm not the kind of woman to be appeased with a flower...''

...☫She said as her brows furrowed and her eyes glowed causing the flower to immediately catch on fire as she just stared at him☫...

''Any more tricks you have up your sleeves?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm not the kind of woman to be appeased with a flower...''
...☫She said as her brows furrowed and her eyes glowed causing the flower to immediately catch on fire as she just stared at him☫...

''Any more tricks you have up your sleeves?''
"Hm well no I don't have no other tricks with me.That was kind of rude to burn the flower oh well that's a shame.What do you want to be appleased by exactly?"He asked her.He liked how her eyes glowed as the flower burned it was enjoyable to him.

MrNeko said:
"Hm well no I don't have no other tricks with me.That was kind of rude to burn the flower oh well that's a shame.What do you want to be appleased by exactly?"He asked her.He liked how her eyes glowed as the flower burned it was enjoyable to him.
''It's not flowers or sweet talk that's for sure..''

...☫She said as she glared at him more. He was not an idiot, but a fuck boy☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not flowers or sweet talk that's for sure..''
...☫She said as she glared at him more. He was not an idiot, but a fuck boy☫...
"Is it murder?"He responded he began to think of different ways to impress her."Hmh might it be artifacts or money?"He said with a calm tone and smiling happily.He put his scythe in both of his hands keeping it close to him he began to act natural.

MrNeko said:
"Is it murder?"He responded he began to think of different ways to impress her."Hmh might it be artifacts or money?"He said with a calm tone and smiling happily.He put his scythe in both of his hands keeping it close to him he began to act natural.
''It's not so much of simple things that you can carelessly do..''

...☫She said before she sighed. She soon figured if he was loyal, she'd probably let him. And maybe she wouldn't have to do the dirty work of killing her employer and taking back something. She soon smirked before she spoke in a more seducing tone☫...

''But...maybe there is something you can help me with..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not so much of simple things that you can carelessly do..''
...☫She said before she sighed. She soon figured if he was loyal, she'd probably let him. And maybe she wouldn't have to do the dirty work of killing her employer and taking back something. She soon smirked before she spoke in a more seducing tone☫...

''But...maybe there is something you can help me with..''
"What could it be? Hm do I have to kill some one or what do you want me to do?"He asked.He instantly smirked when she spoke in seductive tone."Well fair maiden you sure are a interesting one"He said looking her in the eyes.

MrNeko said:
"What could it be? Hm do I have to kill some one or what do you want me to do?"He asked.He instantly smirked when she spoke in seductive tone."Well fair maiden you sure are a interesting one"He said looking her in the eyes.
''I want you to kill my employer and retrieve some certain documents for me...and if you wish, you cant take some money for yourself''

...☫She said as her smirk grew a little. It seemed that the documents she stole were pretty important☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I want you to kill my employer and retrieve some certain documents for me...and if you wish, you cant take some money for yourself''
...☫She said as her smirk grew a little. It seemed that the documents she stole were pretty important☫...
"Your employer? And steal some documents alright I'll do it if you would like.Do you want me to go in and leave no evidence kill everyone is that correct?"He said putting his scythe on his shoulder."This can be fun to do I'll be putting someone dead"He said in excited tone.

MrNeko said:
"Your employer? And steal some documents alright I'll do it if you would like.Do you want me to go in and leave no evidence kill everyone is that correct?"He said putting his scythe on his shoulder."This can be fun to do I'll be putting someone dead"He said in excited tone.
''Hmmmm...all his mercenaries went after the exploded manor i blew up to hunt me. So I'm sure just killing the employer is good enough. Just as long as you bring back those documents. Understand?''

...☫Seris said before reaching behind her and giving him a picture with the employer's face on it☫...

''The documents should be in a bag on his desk. He sleeps on his desk by now so I'm sure he hasn't opened them yet. Where the employer is, he is in a small cavern alongside the beach. It is literally dug inside the side of a cliff.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...all his mercenaries went after the exploded manor i blew up to hunt me. So I'm sure just killing the employer is good enough. Just as long as you bring back those documents. Understand?''
...☫Seris said before reaching behind her and giving him a picture with the employer's face on it☫...

''The documents should be in a bag on his desk. He sleeps on his desk by now so I'm sure he hasn't opened them yet. Where the employer is, he is in a small cavern alongside the beach. It is literally dug inside the side of a cliff.''
He took the picture and began to examine the person "So this person has to die can you take me to the place that is like at a distance. Am I going to face any Resistance like guards and such?"he said

MrNeko said:
He took the picture and began to examine the person "So this person has to die can you take me to the place that is like at a distance. Am I going to face any Resistance like guards and such?"he said
''No. Maybe just a few pockets of sand. But other than that, you won't have to waste your energy on anyone.''

...☫She said before she looked up at the moon☫...

''The beach isn't far. It's just half a mile away.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No. Maybe just a few pockets of sand. But other than that, you won't have to waste your energy on anyone.''
...☫She said before she looked up at the moon☫...

''The beach isn't far. It's just half a mile away.''
"Alright take me to the place and I'll kill your employer will it be easy?"He said questioning the difficulty of the objective."How long have you worked for him and what are your motives of killing him?"He asked.

MrNeko said:
"Alright take me to the place and I'll kill your employer will it be easy?"He said questioning the difficulty of the objective."How long have you worked for him and what are your motives of killing him?"He asked.
''Hm...let's just say he's a snob who is also very disgusting...and of course it will be easy. He's weakling~''

...☫Seris said before tilting her head a bit☫...

''But let's go to your place first. We do need somewhere to meet.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm...let's just say he's a snob who is also very disgusting...and of course it will be easy. He's weakling~''

...☫Seris said before tilting her head a bit☫...

''But let's go to your place first. We do need somewhere to meet.''
"Alright let's go"He grabbed her hand and quickly took her to his home."This might be the easiest kill I've could do in my job"He said then holding his scythe tightly while going quick "You sound well in a seductive voice"He said jokingly .

MrNeko said:
"Alright let's go"He grabbed her hand and quickly took her to his home."This might be the easiest kill I've could do in my job"He said then holding his scythe tightly while going quick "You sound well in a seductive voice"He said jokingly .
''Well....it's just my voice...I don't know how to control it.''

...☫She said in her seductive voice. Once they reached the home she realized they just got even closer☫...

''Well...now that we're here, we're closer to the cavern.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well....it's just my voice...I don't know how to control it.''
...☫She said in her seductive voice. Once they reached the home she realized they just got even closer☫...

''Well...now that we're here, we're closer to the cavern.''
"What do I get in return if I do this for you?"He said with a smirk still holding her hand."If were close to the cavern then I should go kill him then"He said.He liked her voice in made him feel interested with her he then looked at the mansion that was his fathers soon his then looking back at her.

MrNeko said:
"What do I get in return if I do this for you?"He said with a smirk still holding her hand."If were close to the cavern then I should go kill him then"He said.He liked her voice in made him feel interested with her he then looked at the mansion that was his fathers soon his then looking back at her.
''Hmmm...I suppose you can have me.''

(its a one liner cuz i dont know how to go into detail with this one
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...I suppose you can have me.''
(its a one liner cuz i dont know how to go into detail with this one
xD )
"So if I do this I get to have you it seems like a good offer in my opinion but how would you feel?"He said questioning her."How about you wait for me inside of the mansion"He said going inside of the gate and bringing her.He had good thoughts through most of the day but the occasional what's happening at the party.

MrNeko said:
"So if I do this I get to have you it seems like a good offer in my opinion but how would you feel?"He said questioning her."How about you wait for me inside of the mansion"He said going inside of the gate and bringing her.He had good thoughts through most of the day but the occasional what's happening at the party.
''Well as long as it benefits me. Just you bringing the documents gives me the benefit at looking at prisoner records. And with you, a worthy bodyguard.''

...☫She said as she walked with him☫...

Spice finished the nibbles on her plate then gets up and says" It's not bad food but it's basicly an asswhipping ride for the captain so, lets go and see where wei-kun is there's a cafe where waiters serve you personally i wonder if he's trying to it out as a change of pace and to earn some extra cash". Spice grabs some dry food to give to the poor and wraps it in a cheap hanky and looks at the others for a moment then turns her attention back to sera and playful grins. ' unless given no choice i'm going to do the night shift, the money's good but not enough to warrant extra hours when i'm not in my best state of mind and it's been so long and if he's in town and working that kind of job i really want to go there'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back