• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera stumbled when Spice decided to leap frog over her, nearly falling and faceplanting into the ground but managing to steady herself. She shot Spice a frown before sighing and quickly changing it to a smile when she said she'd do it. "Sounds good to me, hopefully Weilow is there like you said. It'll be even more fun doing it while he's there." She replied. Soon enough they reached the Cafe, and sure enough Weilow was there. Sera immediately ran over to him and hugged him, "Weilow! It's been a while, how have you been?" She asked him. It'd been quite a while since they'd been able to see each other lately due to all of them being busy, so she was glad Spice was right about him being here. Of course, several of the people in the cafe recognized Sera as a more...emo guard so it was shocking to see her act like that.

Cirillia

Ciri nodded and smiled before leaning her head on his shoulder while he patted her head, once again completely enjoying where she was. "
Sounds good to me." She replied. Secretly she hoped Santios hadn't cooked, she liked cooking for Fujio after all. It was yet another way she could spend time with him too. "Sausage and eggs!" She declared childishly when he mentioned food choices. "And chocolate pancakes!" She added inmediately after followed by a giggle. Couldn't forget the pancakes, especially of the chocolate variety.

When she was sat down on the counter she immediately set to getting pans, spatulas, bowls, and some mixing spoons. "
Flour, sausage, sugar, lotsa eggs, and some chocolate chips." She replied while she neatly arranged the afforementioned utensils and such on the counter.
Wei kun pouted a little as she forgot what she asked him to call him but he would tease her later about that, he gently hugs her back not wanting to stir up a scene it wasn't long before he let go then signaled a coworker to take over for him. The co worker notices and then starts taking the women's orders.

wei-kun then turns his attention back to sera and says" Yeah you both look kinda pale, truth be told i had to lie and say i have work in the city to get away from them lucky for me i really did find this job, there's a staff room in the back we can talk properly in because it's got soundproofing all around".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No. It'll just stay a blaze.''
...☫She said as she continued to examine the documents and ignoring the question about the prisoners☫...
"If it stays a blaze does that mean you going to keep it?"He asked still looking at her."So anything interesting about those documents?"He said questioning it."So my maiden is their anything you want right now?"

MrNeko said:
"If it stays a blaze does that mean you going to keep it?"He asked still looking at her."So anything interesting about those documents?"He said questioning it."So my maiden is their anything you want right now?"
''You ask many questions...the rose we can just put it in a vase or something. And I think I'd want some sleep now..''

...☫She said as she yawned a little obviously tired before the fire of the rose went away. And the documents on the table☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You ask many questions...the rose we can just put it in a vase or something. And I think I'd want some sleep now..''
...☫She said as she yawned a little obviously tired before the fire of the rose went away. And the documents on the table☫...
"You want to sleep my maiden? Let me take you to bed if you would like that maiden"He said in calm tone offering her.He took her and carried her "To bed you go"He said walking upstairs with her.He thought of different ideas of what would happen if his father came back or mother.

MrNeko said:
"You want to sleep my maiden? Let me take you to bed if you would like that maiden"He said in calm tone offering her.He took her and carried her "To bed you go"He said walking upstairs with her.He thought of different ideas of what would happen if his father came back or mother.
...☫Seris went surprised when she was picked up. She soon relaxed though. Though it was kind of embarrassing for her to be in some man's arms and being carried to bed☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seris went surprised when she was picked up. She soon relaxed though. Though it was kind of embarrassing for her to be in some man's arms and being carried to bed☫...
He went to a room with 2 beds he opened the door and went inside.He set her down on one of the beds "Here you go my maiden may you sleep well here"He said to her."May I do anything for you now here?"he said looking around the room getting a vase and putting the rose in it.

MrNeko said:
He went to a room with 2 beds he opened the door and went inside.He set her down on one of the beds "Here you go my maiden may you sleep well here"He said to her."May I do anything for you now here?"he said looking around the room getting a vase and putting the rose in it.
''No, that'll be all...''

...☫She said before taking off her shoes and setting them next to the bed. Soon taking off her dress to where she was only in her lingerie. She soon laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket over herself☫...

''Good night~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, that'll be all...''
...☫She said before taking off her shoes and setting them next to the bed. Soon taking off her dress to where she was only in her lingerie. She soon laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket over herself☫...

''Good night~''
He slightly blushed at her undressing "Goodnight beautiful maiden may you sleep well tonight"He said kissing her head and quickly getting out of the room.He sighed and went outside looking up at the stars then looking down at the patch of flowers."Hm well then what can I do here"He said talking to himself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok. you wanna start it off?)
Sure)

He fell asleep outside without noticing.He woke up and went to clean himself up.He then went to the room where seris was sleeping in and opened the opened the door and sat on the other bed. "Good morning"He said to her giving her another kiss but soon regretted it.

MrNeko said:
Sure)
He fell asleep outside without noticing.He woke up and went to clean himself up.He then went to the room where seris was sleeping in and opened the opened the door and sat on the other bed. "Good morning"He said to her giving her another kiss but soon regretted it.
...☫Seris was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful while she slept. The way she was curled up in her sleep and just the way she slept☫...

MrNeko said:
Sure)
...☫Seris was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful while she slept. The way she was curled up in her sleep and just the way she slept☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Oh she's still asleep she looks adorable when she sleeps"He said putting his hands on his cheeks. "Well I'm going to go make breakfast for once"He went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients and began to make pancakes and other foods. "This will taste quite well I have to make double the portion for me and her if she wakes up"He said to himself

MrNeko said:
"Oh she's still asleep she looks adorable when she sleeps"He said putting his hands on his cheeks. "Well I'm going to go make breakfast for once"He went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients and began to make pancakes and other foods. "This will taste quite well I have to make double the portion for me and her if she wakes up"He said to himself
...☫Seris was still just sleeping. She was probably gonna stay asleep until 8 AM...☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seris was still just sleeping. She was probably gonna stay asleep until 8 AM...☫...
He soon had most of the food prepared to eat but needed to add decoration on the table.He put a bunch of flowers and put them into a vase and made it look nice."Alright I've finished with this already its well done here now should I go wake her up or no?"He asked him self wondering if he should

HimeragiSeiker said:
so...you gonna RP that part...?)
Yeah sort of)

He went upstairs to where she was sleeping. He got next to the bed and thought about it for a bit "Should I or should I not? Eh screw it"He thought to himself. He pulled her sheets right off her bed and put them on the other bed. He looked at her body blushing a bit and embarrassed at what he done. "W...wake up m...maiden"He said but he did like what he saw.

MrNeko said:
Yeah sort of)
He went upstairs to where she was sleeping. He got next to the bed and thought about it for a bit "Should I or should I not? Eh screw it"He thought to himself. He pulled her sheets right off her bed and put them on the other bed. He looked at her body blushing a bit and embarrassed at what he done. "W...wake up m...maiden"He said but he did like what he saw.
...?Seris continued to sleep. You soon saw a black tattoo marked on her back, between her shoulder blades?...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Seris continued to sleep. You soon saw a black tattoo marked on her back, between her shoulder blades?...
"That's a nice tattoo she has"He placed his hand on her arm and moved her a bit to see if it would work.He then took her pillow and placed it on the other bed."Hm what would wake her up I wonder"He touched her tattoo as a test to see.

MrNeko said:
"That's a nice tattoo she has"He placed his hand on her arm and moved her a bit to see if it would work.He then took her pillow and placed it on the other bed."Hm what would wake her up I wonder"He touched her tattoo as a test to see.
...☫The tattoo didn't do anything. But Seris did started to wake up not feeling the pillow anymore. She soon saw that the blanket was missing. She soon sighed and assumed Yutaka was behind her☫...

''So what made you think taking away the blanket off me was a good idea?''

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Wei kun pouted a little as she forgot what she asked him to call him but he would tease her later about that, he gently hugs her back not wanting to stir up a scene it wasn't long before he let go then signaled a coworker to take over for him. The co worker notices and then starts taking the women's orders.
wei-kun then turns his attention back to sera and says" Yeah you both look kinda pale, truth be told i had to lie and say i have work in the city to get away from them lucky for me i really did find this job, there's a staff room in the back we can talk properly in because it's got soundproofing all around".

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera smiled and nodded, "
Truth be told we kinda ditched some party thing ourselves. Regardless I'm glad you managed to get away from them." She told him. "And lead the way to the room. We have something we wanted to ask anyway." She added. Of course, she was obviously referencing the whole working here temporarily in a maid outfit thing, it'd be nice to help Weilow and do something somewhat enjoyable for a while she guessed. But Weilow wouldn't know that, but he would soon.

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera smiled and nodded, "
Truth be told we kinda ditched some party thing ourselves. Regardless I'm glad you managed to get away from them." She told him. "And lead the way to the room. We have something we wanted to ask anyway." She added. Of course, she was obviously referencing the whole working here temporarily in a maid outfit thing, it'd be nice to help Weilow and do something somewhat enjoyable for a while she guessed. But Weilow wouldn't know that, but he would soon.
weilow took them through a few secret passages then they got to the door and he opens it for them and says" Yeah i'm really enjoying this but sometimes i feel like i'm being looked at like i'm new meat now i know how some of the women feel".

Hatz said:

Cornelia "Nelly" Andre

Role: Mercenary | Status: Affiliated with the Empire/Guards | Location: Outside - Near Castle | Tags: @Hanjizoe @Other Guards (?)

Cornelia's eyes dilated as he swung his hammer towards her from the high altitude in the skies-- it was an interesting choice of weaponry. From instinct, she swiftly ran out of the way, unsheathing her spear to hold by her side, gripping onto it tightly. The mercenary was determined to take down the assassin and fulfill her duty, or rather, just preventing him from entering the castle would suffice. Certain that she wouldn't have been able to make a strike until he landed onto the surface, Cornelia stayed as far as possible within the time permit to lessen the impact of whatever he'd do to the ground (though she was still in a noticeable range), and retrieved her Imperial Arm, the bottle that was tucked ever so safely into her pocket. She popped open its cap, and spilled out some of its contents, though the liquid-like substance simply became sparkly dust, and after another two seconds of delay, sprouted beautiful, blue butterflies. In the nick of time, she had commanded most of the butterflies to charge at him, while sending a few to alert the castle of the occurrence outside, regarding Ichigen Miwagasa. However, that was all she could do in that fragment of opportunity, before his forceful strike.

Ichigen Miwagasa || Assassin (Status: In a heated battle with a guard)

@Hatz

Ichigen would land on his hammar, as the vibration of the ground began to continue, he would began to look at the girl who took out a bottle, and pourd some subtance to the ground, butterflies began to emerge, some past him, and others beginning to make contact. In a couple of seconds before the butterflies was sent after him. He started to step back from, which resulted in coming off of his hammer, Ichigen simply lifted his hammer, and twirled it infront of him creating wind that would push them back. "What are you planning on doing with these?" there distinct harmful creatures" Ichigen asked​

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]weilow took them through a few secret passages then they got to the door and he opens it for them and says" Yeah i'm really enjoying this but sometimes i feel like i'm being looked at like i'm new meat now i know how some of the women feel".

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera wondered why a cafe had so many secret passages...but decided to ignore it. Not worth the time or the energy trying to figure out half the things people did or otherwise had for odd reasons. Soon enough they reached the room and when Weilow opened it for then she entered. "
I'm sure it can't be that bad. Has to be better than dealing with clan stuff anyway." She told him. "Annnyyywayy. Me and Spice were wondering if we could help you out here a bit. There's really nothing else for us to do right not and she said dressing up in a maid outfit might be fun." She added directly after. "So, what do you think?" She asked.

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera wondered why a cafe had so many secret passages...but decided to ignore it. Not worth the time or the energy trying to figure out half the things people did or otherwise had for odd reasons. Soon enough they reached the room and when Weilow opened it for then she entered. "
I'm sure it can't be that bad. Has to be better than dealing with clan stuff anyway." She told him. "Annnyyywayy. Me and Spice were wondering if we could help you out here a bit. There's really nothing else for us to do right not and she said dressing up in a maid outfit might be fun." She added directly after. "So, what do you think?" She asked.
Wei-kun perked up and closes the door behind them then says" Today's not so bad but from time to time we get some real crazies that are hard to deal with but yeah but then clan stuff any day, that aside sure i'd love you two to help and you'd both look super cute in the maid outfits".

Wei-kun took out some sweets he made from the day before and then puts them on the table and then goes over and turns the kettle on and gets three cups and saucers just in case they wanted some.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Wei-kun perked up and closes the door behind them then says" Today's not so bad but from time to time we get some real crazies that are hard to deal with but yeah but then clan stuff any day, that aside sure i'd love you two to help and you'd both look super cute in the maid outfits".
Wei-kun took out some sweets he made from the day before and then puts them on the table and then goes over and turns the kettle on and gets three cups and saucers just in case they wanted some.

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera nodded and smiled, "
It's settled then! Me and Spice'll help you out for a while." She replied. "Just get us the outfits when you can and we'll change." She added. She took one of the sweets from the tray and took a bite before holding it out in her palm for Spice to get and try, "Did you make this Weilow?" She asked immediately followed by "This tastes great, try it Spice."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The tattoo didn't do anything. But Seris did started to wake up not feeling the pillow anymore. She soon saw that the blanket was missing. She soon sighed and assumed Yutaka was behind her☫...

''So what made you think taking away the blanket off me was a good idea?''
"I thought it was a good idea by making you wonder where the sheet was"He said quite nervously to her but was aroused by what she was sleeping in."Although I do like your tattoo you have its quite nice"He said liking the tattoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back