• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

MrNeko said:
"I thought it was a good idea by making you wonder where the sheet was"He said quite nervously to her but was aroused by what she was sleeping in."Although I do like your tattoo you have its quite nice"He said liking the tattoo.
''That tattoo is something I got from drinking the blood of a beast...''

...♱She said before getting out of bed, going on Yutaka's side. She wasn't really mad. Just a little pissed♱...

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane
Sera nodded and smiled, "
It's settled then! Me and Spice we'll help you out for a while." She replied. "Just get us the outfits when you can and we'll change." She added. She took one of the sweets from the tray and took a bite before holding it out in her palm for Spice to get and try, "Did you make this Weilow?" She asked immediately followed by "This tastes great, try it Spice."
Spice went over and took a bite from the top then twitched with joy then says" Damn your right they are great and yeah this is his i can tell by the taste of the bread it's from a dessert town i visited ages ago".

Wei-kun grins deviously to sera's question then goes over to a box and pulls two outfits out and says" I had to fire a couple of idiots a few days ago so this was their newish outfits don't worry i washed them, that would be nasty otherwise".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That tattoo is something I got from drinking the blood of a beast...''
...♱She said before getting out of bed, going on Yutaka's side. She wasn't really mad. Just a little pissed♱...
"So how do you feel did you sleep well my maiden"He said looking at getting out of bed."um I like what your wearing you look quite beautiful"he said it in a nervous tone."That's incredible you got your powers from the beast"

MrNeko said:
"So how do you feel did you sleep well my maiden"He said looking at getting out of bed."um I like what your wearing you look quite beautiful"he said it in a nervous tone."That's incredible you got your powers from the beast"
''It was...well. So you like what you see huh?''

...☫Seris said before sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him like she did last night when she was wearing the dress☫...

''So, why did you wake me up?''

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]
Spice went over and took a bite from the top then twitched with joy then says" Damn your right they are great and yeah this is his i can tell by the taste of the bread it's from a dessert town i visited ages ago".

Wei-kun grins deviously to sera's question then goes over to a box and pulls two outfits out and says" I had to fire a couple of idiots a few days ago so this was their newish outfits don't worry i washed them, that would be nasty otherwise".

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

"Right? I thought he made it but I wasn't sure." She replied before shrugging. She had tasted Weilows cooking before and it was always great, much better than her own unfortunately. It was good Spice was a good cook, and that they made enough money to get take-out regularly. Soon enough Weilow came back with their outfits and Sera grinned, grabbing one and handing one to Spice. "Oh? Lucky us then." She replied while changing into the outfit. It was a little short..but it was tolerable. As long as no one she knew from the guards came in she wouldn't mind.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It was...well. So you like what you see huh?''
...☫Seris said before sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him like she did last night when she was wearing the dress☫...

''So, why did you wake me up?''
"Yeah you like quite beautiful and sexy"He said nervously."Oh I woke you up because I made breakfast so you can come down stairs to eat. "So maiden may we walk downstairs to eat?"He asked

MrNeko said:
"Yeah you like quite beautiful and sexy"He said nervously."Oh I woke you up because I made breakfast so you can come down stairs to eat. "So maiden may we walk downstairs to eat?"He asked
''Should I get dressed first though? Or do you want me to go downstairs like this. You seem to enjoy the view very well..''

...☫She said as she smirked teasing him a little bit while putting a hand on her hip☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Should I get dressed first though? Or do you want me to go downstairs like this. You seem to enjoy the view very well..''
...☫She said as she smirked teasing him a little bit while putting a hand on her hip☫...
"However you'd like.I see you teasing me and its sort of working.He said still looking at her and aroused by her."Well I do like the view well from where I am to you it looks quite nice I would say.Beautiful maiden and sexy I like you"He said jokingly but he knew he liked her.

MrNeko said:
"However you'd like.I see you teasing me and its sort of working.He said still looking at her and aroused by her."Well I do like the view well from where I am to you it looks quite nice I would say.Beautiful maiden and sexy I like you"He said jokingly but he knew he liked her.
''Hmm...alright. But can I at least have a robe and some slippers please?''

...☫She said before crossed a leg over her other☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...alright. But can I at least have a robe and some slippers please?''
...☫She said before crossed a leg over her other☫...
"Sure I'll be right back"He said leaving the room going to find what she wanted.He soon came back with the robe and slippers she wanted "Here you go my maiden"He said giving it her.He made a heart with his fingers and chuckled a bit

MrNeko said:
"Sure I'll be right back"He said leaving the room going to find what she wanted.He soon came back with the robe and slippers she wanted "Here you go my maiden"He said giving it her.He made a heart with his fingers and chuckled a bit
''Thank you..''

...☫She said before putting on the robe and the slippers. She left the robe open since she just need it to cover up a little☫...

''Shall we go now?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Thank you..''
...☫She said before putting on the robe and the slippers. She left the robe open since she just need it to cover up a little☫...

''Shall we go now?''
"Yes we shall let's go downstairs"He took her hand and lead her to the kitchen."I cooked the food for both of us to eat"He said admiring her and being quite kind."Go take a seat I'll pull the chair for you so you can sit down."He went to pull a chair for her to sit in.

MrNeko said:
"Yes we shall let's go downstairs"He took her hand and lead her to the kitchen."I cooked the food for both of us to eat"He said admiring her and being quite kind."Go take a seat I'll pull the chair for you so you can sit down."He went to pull a chair for her to sit in.
''Thank you. But honestly, you don't have to be so generous all the time..''

...☫She said before sitting down. She admired his kindness but...she thinks he is being too kind☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Thank you. But honestly, you don't have to be so generous all the time..''
...☫She said before sitting down. She admired his kindness but...she thinks he is being too kind☫...
"Yeah I know I'm just am generous that's how I was raised from a young boy to what I am now"He said quite happily.He went to sit down on his chair which was next to her."So what do you think of the food?"He asked her.

MrNeko said:
"Yeah I know I'm just am generous that's how I was raised from a young boy to what I am now"He said quite happily.He went to sit down on his chair which was next to her."So what do you think of the food?"He asked her.
''I haven't....tried this before...''

...☫She said before she took a bit of her pancake. To her it tasted a bit bland. Actually it really tasted blad since there was no syrup☫...

''It's...bland..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I haven't....tried this before...''
...☫She said before she took a bit of her pancake. To her it tasted a bit bland. Actually it really tasted blad since there was no syrup☫...

''It's...bland..''
"Oh no wait a minute i forgot something the syrup!"He said loudly and went to get some syrup.He soon came back handing her some syrup to make the pancakes taste better"Here you go this will make it taste a lot better or you can put butter that makes it taste well too"he said

Guvi sighs, watching the fighting going on. His body looked relaxed, his eyes still hellishly tired. He looks down at the others still close to him before sighing again.

"Alright, either I am gonna break this fight up myself, or I'll just make one of you do it. Any volunteers?"

@Defective Kitten @Mitchs98 @ anyone I missed

Santios stands up, his eyes flaring a crimson, fiery blue. He walks over to Katsuki, and picks up the rambunctious teen, who was now knocked out. He sighs, his eyes falling onto Rin.

"Thank you for standing down. You have to remember to not let anyone rile you up. No one."

@BloodyKharma @LeSoraAmari @Mitchs98

Leo's eyes flutter open as he looks up at Arden. His red hair flew in front of his face, and his orange eyes were now covered by his hair. He looks up at the mysterious girl.

"What... what happened?"

@Defective Kitten

Mitchs98 said:
Sera Lightbane"Right? I thought he made it but I wasn't sure." She replied before shrugging. She had tasted Weilows cooking before and it was always great, much better than her own unfortunately. It was good Spice was a good cook, and that they made enough money to get take-out regularly. Soon enough Weilow came back with their outfits and Sera grinned, grabbing one and handing one to Spice. "Oh? Lucky us then." She replied while changing into the outfit. It was a little short..but it was tolerable. As long as no one she knew from the guards came in she wouldn't mind.
Spice playfully grins and takes her then starts to change into her and then says" You should get wei-kun to teach you to cook so we don't have to order take out so much, and then we can make many more memories that way as well, but that will have to wait i need to eat and drink some of this places stuff before i even think about getting ready to serve customers".

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Spice playfully grins and takes her then starts to change into her and then says" You should get wei-kun to teach you to cook so we don't have to order take out so much, and then we can make many more memories that way as well, but that will have to wait i need to eat and drink some of this places stuff before i even think about getting ready to serve customers".

[/QUOTE]
Sera Lightbane

Sera shrugged in response while she adjusted her skirt, maybe she should. It would be nice to be able to cook decently enough to call it a meal after all. "That sounds great actually. Maybe whenever you're free you can Weilow?" She asked him. "Who said we needed to know what the stuff tasted like? Just let them order it and tell them it tastes good." She told her. "Though..I am kinda curious to taste it myself." She added before shrugging lightly.

MrNeko said:
"Oh no wait a minute i forgot something the syrup!"He said loudly and went to get some syrup.He soon came back handing her some syrup to make the pancakes taste better"Here you go this will make it taste a lot better or you can put butter that makes it taste well too"he said
''Hmm...okay..''

...☫Seris soon tried it then. It tasted much more sweeter. It must just be the syrup. Though it's the first time she's ever tasted something like this. Though she didn't want to over exaggerate her reaction. She soon spoke and smiled afterwards looking up at Yutaka☫...

''It tastes....sweet.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...okay..''
...☫Seris soon tried it then. It tasted much more sweeter. It must just be the syrup. Though it's the first time she's ever tasted something like this. Though she didn't want to over exaggerate her reaction. She soon spoke and smiled afterwards looking up at Yutaka☫...

''It tastes....sweet.''
"I'm glad to here you like the sweetness of it"He went to sit down and begin eating his pancakes.He put little syrup on his pancakes and ate them."You sure look adorable when you smile"He complimented her and continued to eat his pancakes.

MrNeko said:
"I'm glad to here you like the sweetness of it"He went to sit down and begin eating his pancakes.He put little syrup on his pancakes and ate them."You sure look adorable when you smile"He complimented her and continued to eat his pancakes.
''Jeez...you compliment me too much that it's starting to get embarrassing~''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit and blushed a little☫...

Ryougin Sho || Guard

The laughter and chatter from the party bounce down the long, pristine hall. Ryougin's sluggish stride barely matches with the guards' march, but the man's jade eyes glean, though probably not on purpose.

(Actually, i have no idea what to write lol. Any one (guard, perferably) free to join Ryougin.)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Jeez...you compliment me too much that it's starting to get embarrassing~''
...☫She said as she giggled a bit and blushed a little☫...
"There it is your adorableness"He said chuckling and giving a smile to her."Well then how's the food that I made so far I'm going to make more for dinner"He said eating more.He continued to eat his pancakes and finished his plate.

MrNeko said:
"There it is your adorableness"He said chuckling and giving a smile to her."Well then how's the food that I made so far I'm going to make more for dinner"He said eating more.He continued to eat his pancakes and finished his plate.
...☫Seris giggled a little bit before resuming to eat her pancakes. She had to admit he was showing every color she can possibly have. But now that it's morning, she need to plot something soon☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back