• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Asaki continued to look smug as Rin continued to insult her. If it could even be called an insult. Really it was just a copy and paste of her previous joke, and that was the only thing that made the stubborn guard mad. "Wow, nice one. You just used the same thing twice! It just shows what your little mind can do." Once again Asaki won in her mind, until Rin came back harder. She was called a slut and was told that her tits would pop out of her shirt. Sure she liked the occasional bang as it was healthy, but in no way was she such a degenerate. "Watch your tongue you little girl." She said coldly before walking off to the opposite side of the room.

Kayzo said:
Asaki continued to look smug as Rin continued to insult her. If it could even be called an insult. Really it was just a copy and paste of her previous joke, and that was the only thing that made the stubborn guard mad. "Wow, nice one. You just used the same thing twice! It just shows what your little mind can do." Once again Asaki won in her mind, until Rin came back harder. She was called a slut and was told that her tits would pop out of her shirt. Sure she liked the occasional bang as it was healthy, but in no way was she such a degenerate. "Watch your tongue you little girl." She said coldly before walking off to the opposite side of the room.
@Mitchs98

@Kayzo @Hatz @Hanjizoe

Ryougin Sho || Guard

Ryougin stares blankly at space in front of zir. Zir eyes are glazed over and ze sits still, unlike how ze was earlier. Slowly, but surely, Ryougin blinks and the spell washes off of zir.

Oh shits, it happened again? The guard thinks to zirself, peeved by the fact. This blanking episode is something new, but Ryougin has checked this off as stress from work. Ze has been working a loadful in the past few weeks.

Looking around, ze realize the tense mood that fell down around the two table, maybe three now. Eh, a girl fight.

Ryougin finishes off his cookie and processes watching the fight. Just as Rameal rush towards the captain, Ryougin notices the lesser guards who are standing back at the back acting different. Ze wants to ignore the soliders and pay attention to the friendly fight but seeing the guards moving nervously and even glancing to where the Royal Guards are, and Ryougin's sense of duty, eventually makes ze wants to check up on them.

"Sorry, I'll be back." He looks at Isaac and Polin and grins before ze left. "But glad to hear you two are back home safe. Grumpy self and all."

Ryougin strolls towards the back of the hall. The lesser guards are chatting quietly and they all share looks towards the exit door and then to the tables. This is when they catch sight of the tan guard and all their talk ceases. A young guard looks relief upon seeing zir, but a older guard stops the young man from speaking up. The captain of this unit, Ryougin assumes.

"What's the problem?" Ryougin asks. Ze looks back at the older man's narrowed gaze with bright eyes. Despite working as a Royal Guard for some quite time, there are people out there who don't truely believe Ryougin is a true Royal Guard. Because of zir paper working history, some still believe ze is still just a paper pusher and is only a Royal Guard by name. Zir mission report is suspiciously thinner than compare to his office file. Oh well. It's not like Ryougim can have written files of all his missions.

Just a few seconds past and finally the lesser guard's eyes sharpens and he infos the Royal Guard. "There is trouble at around the castle walls. Our hired mercenary is out there but-"

"Oh, say no more!" Ryougin intrups the unit captain and walks out to the exit. "I think I'll go help out."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Defective Kitten[/URL] @National

Rin Suzajamori

Rin hadn't cared about her insult to her, not really caring what the woman though about her anymore, but she did start laughing as she walked away. Did she really think she was scared of her? At all? Pitiful. Just goes to show if you offend a nobles sensitivities by calling them a slut they storm off. She wasn't about to chase after her, she wasn't worth it, and she'd driven her off anyway. Once more focusing her attention on the fight she frowned once she saw it already started. "I miss anything good Yasumi?" She asked her, hoping she hadn't missed a lot of the fight. If she was going to be stuck here she might as well watch the entertainment, although that little argument with Asaki was highly entertaining.

HimeragiSeiker said:
honestly, im just waiting for anyone to interact with my character Seris xD )
(I honestly want to but my male character is occupied but I could send him to look around )

Yutaka landed on the floor pretty hard knocking into the floor head first then the rest of his body " Sir I will be excused and go to the city to scout for a bit and come back soon" He said beginning to crawl out and standing up.He began to head out of the party and going to the city

Rei noticed that Yutaka left the fight and went to join the fight.She transformed her arms and hands into her large claws "Hey boss! I'm sort of drun-k b-but I can fight" She said laughing and charged at him slamming both of her large claws nearby the captain trying to knock him out of balance she suddenly got a sadistic look on her face.

@NekoChanBo

Yutaka was holding his head from the pain he suffered during the fight.He saw a strange lady with a red dress he decided to approach her. "Hey there you! You look quite sexy" He said with a smirk.

@HimeragiSeiker

MrNeko said:
Rei noticed that Yutaka left the fight and went to join the fight.She transformed her arms and hands into her large claws "Hey boss! I'm sort of drun-k b-but I can fight" She said laughing and charged at him slamming both of her large claws nearby the captain trying to knock him out of balance she suddenly got a sadistic look on her face.
@NekoChanBo

Yutaka was holding his head from the pain he suffered during the fight.He saw a strange lady with a red dress he decided to approach her. "Hey there you! You look quite sexy" He said with a smirk.

@HimeragiSeiker
...☫Seris looked at Yutaka, her gold colored eyes piercing right into him as she face him. She stayed silent and just stood there wondering what he would do next☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seris looked at Yutaka, her gold colored eyes piercing right into him as she face him. She stayed silent and just stood there wondering what he would do next☫...
"You sure do look quite hot but other than that nice to meet you"He said holding his hand to her to shake it.He looked at her body and her gold eyes and smirked at her "You sure do look quite nice your intense aren't you?"

MrNeko said:
"You sure do look quite hot but other than that nice to meet you"He said holding his hand to her to shake it.He looked at her body and her gold eyes and smirked at her "You sure do look quite nice your intense aren't you?"
''You...don't have any manners do you?''

...☫She said before putting a hand on her hip but not showing any annoyance or frustration on her face☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You...don't have any manners do you?''
...☫She said before putting a hand on her hip but not showing any annoyance or frustration on her face☫...
"I sure do have manners why do you say that? My manners are the best so please tell me?"He said so her holding his scythe on his left hand

MrNeko said:
"I sure do have manners why do you say that? My manners are the best so please tell me?"He said so her holding his scythe on his left hand
''...What are your intentions if I ever go with you?''

...☫She asked since she saw his scythe. Is this a perverted assassin or a guard full of scum☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...What are your intentions if I ever go with you?''

...☫She asked since she saw his scythe. Is this a perverted assassin or a guard full of scum☫...
"What do you mean by going with me I am guard but I'm not taking you anywhere I just met you right now also if your thinking it that I am a pervert I'm not I honor women I great them with respect than other people"He said holding his scythe more tighter

MrNeko said:
"What do you mean by going with me I am guard but I'm not taking you anywhere I just met you right now also if your thinking it that I am a pervert I'm not I honor women I great them with respect than other people"He said holding his scythe more tighter
''I see...well, I have somewhere to be. So please don't pester me anymore''

...☫She said as she started walking☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I see...well, I have somewhere to be. So please don't pester me anymore''
...☫She said as she started walking☫...
"Where are you going? I still don't even know your name also I adore your beautiful golden eyes"He said with a smirk

MrNeko said:
"Where are you going? I still don't even know your name also I adore your beautiful golden eyes"He said with a smirk
''I'm going home. And you don't need to know my name since you probably won't meet me ever again.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm going home. And you don't need to know my name since you probably won't meet me ever again.''
"Why is that exactly why won't I ever meet you again? You seem like a interesting person to be around your mysterious and quiet"

MrNeko said:
"Why is that exactly why won't I ever meet you again? You seem like a interesting person to be around your mysterious and quiet"
''You just won't.''

...☫She said before an explosion occurred at one of the nobleman's houses☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You just won't.''

...☫She said before an explosion occurred at one of the nobleman's houses☫...
"What the hell!? How did that go off!"He said viewing the the explosion "what happened!"He yelled at her

MrNeko said:
"What the hell!? How did that go off!"He said viewing the the explosion "what happened!"He yelled at her
''Hmmmm...I guess I wasted too much time...you weren't supposed to see me right now.''

...☫She said before she looked back at him and fire circles appeared around him☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...I guess I wasted too much time...you weren't supposed to see me right now.''

...☫She said before she looked back at him and fire circles appeared around him☫...
He avoided the circle from surrounding him "Hey sweetheart why dont we settle this over some drinks I'm paying and not fight at all do you like the suggestion"

MrNeko said:
He avoided the circle from surrounding him "Hey sweetheart why dont we settle this over some drinks I'm paying and not fight at all do you like the suggestion"
''If only...you would forget my face once you're drunk...and I'll go light on the drinks. I'm not that much of a drinker''

...☫She said as the fire circles disappeared but she still looked at him cautiously☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''If only...you would forget my face once you're drunk...and I'll go light on the drinks. I'm not that much of a drinker''
...☫She said as the fire circles disappeared but she still looked at him cautiously☫...
He chuckled under his breath and nodded to her."I will buy you the best drinks that I can afford I get well payed"He said starting to walk towards her.He holded her hand and took her to the bar he would always go to"A lady must be treated well at all times".He lead her to a seat at and pulled the chair so she can sit "I have manners"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back