• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

BloodyKharma said:
Katsuki scowled, skidding to a halt a few feet away, after being kicked by some unknown girl. A girl who not only dared to strike him, but also clearly doubted his combat skills. "'Oh my god, now this shit is just getting annoying." he fumed, catching sight of the growing crowd out of the corner of his eye. "With all these people here I can't go full throttle...and this bitch dares to underestimate me." he said aloud, not caring to hide his words. "Anyone else plan on interfering? Please step forwards, so I can go ahead and blow you away with this dipshit standing in front of me." he shouted out loud, lowering his arms he used to guard against Clair's attack. He outstretched them as far as he could, turning in a circle, as if he were waiting for someone else to approach. "Want me to lay down my weapons? Fuck outta here, what do you think this is? Don't run, don't hide, don't fucking block. Wow, just wow. Excellent fucking advice, top notch. Your a fucking genius. Come at me with Kyushitty, so I can end this and go enjoy my FUCKING DOUGHNUTS!"
LeSoraAmari said:
Rin simply nodded to Clair when she proceeded to head over towards Krieg. Katsuki was still in front of him, and thus Rin's gaze was quick to hone in and fix onto the male, clenching his teigu in his hand, it's ominous and bloodthirsty energy seeping from it. Choosing not to speak, Rin let Katsuki talk and hurl yet even more insults his way. But... What truly irked him, was the fact that Katsuki had just called Clair a bitch. In an instant, all of the bloodthirsty energy that Kyūketsuki formed founds it's way into the blade, and then Rin began to speak. "...End this?" The assassin couldn't help but smirk, And in a flash, he began charging towards Katsuki, kicking up dust and leaving a crack in the ground from where he took off. "I won't even need to go all out!". When he reached close proximity, Rin tilted Kyūketsuki slightly before calling out, "Kagenotsuki!" And then slashing straight at Katsuki at near impossible speeds as the blade glowed a crimson red. What looked and felt like only one slash, was actually five. The energy that the blade exuded was of true malevolence, and it could be felt from a mile away. Rin didn't want to use his techniques, but he was forced to. But with him using them it really did show just how serious the situation was.

@Mitchs98 @National @Defective Kitten @Mr Swiftshots
Clair O'Reilly / Assassin

Clair had only given the newbie some advice to try and somewhat give him a chance but this somehow merited him to call her a 'bitch' and insult her intelligence. Clair would have taken the guy out right there and then had Rin not already asked her to stand down.

Clair lay her back against a tree and smiled when Rin took off in a fit of rage , she liked to think it was for her sake but she knew that it was for his own. Rin Didn't seem to be going full out in the slightest however he was serious enough that Clair didn't have to worry about the 'iron maiden' not learning his place was below that of Both herself and Rin.

WrathSama17 said:
Rameal was getting more and more excited by the second. A chance to throw down with the head honcho himself. This would be a great chance to test his abilities. It was also a good opportunity to see how him and his comrades would fight together. "When do we start!?" The man asked a bit too eagerly.
@MrNeko @NekoChanBo @Hanjizoe
National said:
Suddenly, an ominous, cold wind blows behind the guards that were about to fight the captain, a very faint rush of wind being heard as a young.boy suddenly appears behind Crow. It was Guvi Reach, the young strategist and intelligence advisor for none other than the captain himself. Guvi sighs as his eyes were already half closed, his tired face looking up at the other guards.
"You know, I wonder if sometimes we understand that we can't just fight everything we see, even our own comrades? But of course, my words are falling on deaf ears, correct captain?"

@NekoChanBo @Hanjizoe @MrNeko @WrathSama17
MrNeko said:
"I wonder if I can actually overpower someone then press my thumbs into someone's throat and break through the skin and kill them all though I do wonder if I could so that...Is something wrong with that or am I okay?" He said to the other guards nearby him
@WrathSama17 @NekoChanBo @Hanjizoe
Hanjizoe said:
Akihito Tsutsumibachi || Guard Not to long after his chat with rae, there would accept that captain's challenge, the captain would then look for none other then akihito if he would care too join, a smirk appeared from the boy, as he nodded, and would gladly take on his challenge, as there would be a 3 way match took held in the party. "Where do you think this fight will be held actually"? he asked. Soon two guards would suddenly appear right beside his father, he was quite pleased, and then bowed respectingly towards the captain "I appreciate the concern of my father" The two others would surprisingly tag along in this fight of his.
He wasn't to sure what power the captain holds, but with out a doubt he could be greater then his, as he is the captain of the royal guards after all, it'll be disappointing if he would lose to his two subordinates, and akihito himself.

@WrathSama17 @NekoChanBo
The smile covering Crow's mouth slowly grew, it seemed he even got akihito himself in on this perfect that was three, at first what was something he didn't want to do has now turned into something he is rather excited for. This should be interesting to say the least. Suddenly Crow heard a voice from behind him Crow knew who it was and with some help from Ryougin in the crowed it was definite. "Hmm did you say something Guvi i'm just thinking what I can fight next." Crow joked before turning to face the man. "Why don't you join us in the action four vs one sounds a little fairer?" Crow asked he did however guess the answer would be no he knew Guvi Reach.

Crow turned to face his opponents before he decided to answer their questions. "Akihito the fight will take place right here, the same place the tournament was." Crow said answering akihito's earlier question. "Yutaka that is mildly disturbing please keep thought's like that to your self." He said before he turned to Rameal. Suddenly Crow got into a fighting stance, his left leg slightly forward right left left where it is and his hands together with his left leg almost formed a triangle it was some sort of martial arts but not the one most guards trained in, it seemed to leave no opening and it was something Crow seemed to have been working on for a long time. "and we start the second you three make the first move."

Aurora continued to walk, desperately seeking for a place to rest. After a few moments, she had found herself near a fight, and her head titled as she became perplexed. Luckily for her, she was a good few feet away so wasn't in danger but, even so, the sight made her wince. Never before had she witnessed such violent behaviour. In the corner of her eye, she spotted a rather large man and it made her frown, especially when she was suddenly dragged away from the crowd by a random, rough man. Limply, she allowed him to move her out of the way so he could take her space. Soon after, she found herself just sat on the floor with a sigh. Maybe escaping from the castle wasn't such a good idea Afterall.

Her feet were still slightly numb, but she could most definitely feel a pained ache puncture her flesh because of her long walk. Where the hell am I? She asked herself, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. A large and sulky pout tugged at her lips as she ran her fingers across the cracks in the pavement.

Guvi slightly shakes his head, half yawning, half sighing.

"I'd rather not, Captain Crow. Please hurry this up. I would like for the festival here to start serving out food, I'm quite hungry."

Suddenly, Guvi was gone, his immense speed stepping him next to Rin and the young little Yusumari. He sighs, grabbing a chair and sitting down right in the middle of the two. It was probably alarming, since it looked like he appeared out of nowhere.

@Mitchs98 @Defective Kitten

LeSoraAmari said:
Rin simply nodded to Clair when she proceeded to head over towards Krieg. Katsuki was still in front of him, and thus Rin's gaze was quick to hone in and fix onto the male, clenching his teigu in his hand, it's ominous and bloodthirsty energy seeping from it. Choosing not to speak, Rin let Katsuki talk and hurl yet even more insults his way. But... What truly irked him, was the fact that Katsuki had just called Clair a bitch. In an instant, all of the bloodthirsty energy that Kyūketsuki formed founds it's way into the blade, and then Rin began to speak. "...End this?" The assassin couldn't help but smirk, And in a flash, he began charging towards Katsuki, kicking up dust and leaving a crack in the ground from where he took off. "I won't even need to go all out!". When he reached close proximity, Rin tilted Kyūketsuki slightly before calling out, "Kagenotsuki!" And then slashing straight at Katsuki at near impossible speeds as the blade glowed a crimson red. What looked and felt like only one slash, was actually five. The energy that the blade exuded was of true malevolence, and it could be felt from a mile away. Rin didn't want to use his techniques, but he was forced to. But with him using them it really did show just how serious the situation was.

@Mitchs98 @National @Defective Kitten @Mr Swiftshots
For a brief moment, an overwhelming feeling of dread consumed Katsuki. The malevolent aura seeping from Rins' blade seemed to pierce his very soul. He stood rooted to the spot, for a second too long, although his opponent moved so fast that it was hard it took his body a moment to register the damage that had been dealt. After snapping out of his trance like state a moment to late, two loud booms resounded throughout the forest, as he released his power, aiming it towards the ground with enough force to send him flying high into the air....a streak of crimson liquid trailing after him. The force would also probably be enough to stun Rin for a moment.

"To hell with all of you, I'll put all of you in your place with one move." as he let off several more bursts of energy, which kept him airborne, his gauntlets glowed brighter then ever before. Opening the palms of his hands, and aiming them downwards, he winced as pain shot throughout his entire body. "ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT!" he roared, dozens of balls of red energy descending from his hands. The balls of energy were no bigger then a soccer ball, but as they began to pepper the ground, massive explosions would begin to rock the earth. The tremors were strong enough to throw nearly anyone off balance, and the power comparable to that of a hand grenade. While the majority of the shots seemd to be fired at Rin, many of them veered off course, heading straight for anyone that happened to be nearby.

Suddenly, Aurora felt the ground beside her shake, and she screamed in confusion, leaping to her feet. Sharply, she dived into the crowd, her slim and petite frame allowing her to with ease. As soon as she did, she caught site of the fight rather abruptly. Pushing her way to the front of the crowd, she cocked her head. Three men, but she couldn't help but recognise one from somewhere. And the only place she would've seen him was the castle, so that's what she had assumed. News of her Escape wouldn't of spread so quickly, would it? Well, that was fine if it had anyway. Most people didn't even know what Aurora had looked like.

With a bewildered expression, she continued to watch the fight with wide and fearful eyes.

BloodyKharma said:
For a brief moment, an overwhelming feeling of dread consumed Katsuki. The malevolent aura seeping from Rins' blade seemed to pierce his very soul. He stood rooted to the spot, for a second too long, although his opponent moved so fast that it was hard it took his body a moment to register the damage that had been dealt. After snapping out of his trance like state a moment to late, two loud booms resounded throughout the forest, as he released his power, aiming it towards the ground with enough force to send him flying high into the air....a streak of crimson liquid trailing after him. The force would also probably be enough to stun Rin for a moment.
"To hell with all of you, I'll put all of you in your place with one move." as he let off several more bursts of energy, which kept him airborne, his gauntlets glowed brighter then ever before. Opening the palms of his hands, and aiming them downwards, he winced as pain shot throughout his entire body. "ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT!" he roared, dozens of balls of red energy descending from his hands. The balls of energy were no bigger than a soccer ball, but as they began to pepper the ground, massive explosions would begin to rock the earth. The tremors were strong enough to throw nearly anyone off balance, and the power comparable to that of a hand grenade. While the majority of the shots seemed to be fired at Rin, many of them veered off course, heading straight for anyone that happened to be nearby.
Yio watches from a nearby tree and sighs not scared of the boys and sighs and says" This is so stupid this is why most men bore me in the assassin world, well i'm not clean their bodies up if they kill each other, i just hope the leader isn't such an asswipe to pull such stupidity".

He put Scythe on his back and then Yutaka charged at the captain and punched the Captain on the side of his head "I got the first hit!" He said loudly "may the best man win captain!"

@NekoChanBo @Hanjizoe @WrathSama17

Last edited by a moderator:
BloodyKharma said:
"To hell with all of you, I'll put all of you in your place with one move." as he let off several more bursts of energy, which kept him airborne, his gauntlets glowed brighter then ever before. Opening the palms of his hands, and aiming them downwards, he winced as pain shot throughout his entire body. "ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT!" he roared, dozens of balls of red energy descending from his hands. The balls of energy were no bigger then a soccer ball, but as they began to pepper the ground, massive explosions would begin to rock the earth. The tremors were strong enough to throw nearly anyone off balance, and the power comparable to that of a hand grenade. While the majority of the shots seemd to be fired at Rin, many of them veered off course, heading straight for anyone that happened to be nearby.

Clair took her time getting up and recalling her blade , unlike last time when she was forced to make a hasty decision. About three of the red orbs had veered off towards her and Kreig's group , she spun her sword around once before effortlessly splitting all three in half as the came within range. The detonations were there for delayed and the explosion eventually took place some distance behind her to the right and left , the area directly behind her however was left untouched in what could be described as a growing conical shape. This guy was beginning to push his luck by using an attack like that and claiming that he would put all of the night raid members in there place. Clair had kept her balance throughout the bombardment and once it ended she pointed her sword towards the newbie and had the tip follow him as he fell "Was that an open challenge fair ' Iron Maiden ' ?

Santios teasingly gags at her puns.

"It hurts, please, mercy! Aaaaagh!"

He quickly gets serious and nods, sprinting out of the kitchen. He shouts as he runs to the entrance.

"I gotta get there as soon as possible! Follow our link to where I am! It's getting really heated now!"

As Santios runs outside, his arms fall to his side, and blue flames start to encircle his arms. He flaps on the ground, and a ring of blue flames pulse on the ground as he rockets into the air.

Right as the bombs start to pepper the floor and explode, Santios lands in an explosion of blue flames in front of Rin, protecting him from the explosions. Santios extends his massive wings over the group, and the blue flames spark out, absorbing the explosions that attacks the group.

@Mitchs98 @BloodyKharma @Mr Swiftshots

However, one stray bomb starts to fall only yards away from Arden ad Leo. Leo sees the bomb, and he quickly tackles Arden out of the way. The bomb explodes, throwing Leo into a nearby tree. A painful gasp escapes his lips as he falls to the floor, his back cracking in several places.

@Defective Kitten

Arden Lacer | Assassin

Seeing as even the giant had not much idea of what has happened to cause the fight nor seeming to take much interest, Arden shrugged back in return as she just gave up in trying to figure it out. Honestly, the only reason why she hadn't already left was because she didn't feel like having to walk around their bickering, they were blocking the straight path back to the base after all. Hearing Leo's timed voice, Arden shook her head slightly at his response, knowing and should've realizing sooner than he probably meant no harm in what he said. From what she could see from the group, it was Rin fighting with someone she had not seen before, probably someone new that joined while she was away, and Clair trying to stop the conflict by getting in between them. "Yeah, I believe that they're in our group." Arden's wording making it seem as if she were unsure even of her own team mates...

Despite having rather quick reflexes in the first place, it seemed that Leo tackled her even before she could react to the stray bomb. Before she knew it she was on the ground and Leo was smacked right into a tree, hearing a faint crack as he made contact and fell to the ground. Without even seeming stunned, Arden hopped to her feet and made her way over to Leo's side. He did not just escape that type of life just to die now, she just wouldn't except it. Lightly slapping his face in order to get some type of reaction from him, something that said he was alive, at least even a little. Although she kept quiet, without calling his name but simply slapping him.

@National @Mitchs98

----

Yasumi Kai | Guard

The plate of food that surprisingly did not dropped during her fall in one hand and her other hand being leaned on, Yasumi happily smiled up at Rin. "Sorry Rin," Restating the newly joined guard's name once more before taking her hand and getting back into her feet. "Would you like a cooki-eep!" Startled by Guvi's sudden appearance, almost falling back again but seeming to only jump back. The treats and cakes on the plate jumping a few inches from the plate at the sudden movement. "H-hi Guvi~!" Her weak tone trying to sound cheery like her usual self made it sound rather nervous in a way as she greeted him.

@Mitchs98 @National

@BloodyKharma @National @Defective Kitten @LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots

Krieg Stein

Krieg tensed as what was inevitably a deathmatch started occurring, no one was killing anyone, not on his watch. In the few minutes he took to unattach the harness from chest he had to carry the massive pile of wood things had already went to hell. The next thing he knew some ball exploded into his chest the second he stood and walked out from his position. He had a rather bad burn on the span of his chest, in fact said would was currently smoking, but that didn't exactly stop him being the badass mountain that he was. He ignored everyone else, he simply calmly and casually walked onto the field in the middle of everything up to Katsuki emitting a low growl. Now, see. Things would of been fine, he wouldn't of intervened until someone was about to die to begin with. But the second Katsuki threatened innocent bystanders that was what set him off. One would assume quite literally poking the bear Krieg would be for blood, no, Krieg didn't kill allies unless absolutely necessary. Beat his ass within a inch of his life and make him rethink his life choices? Sure. Once he reached him he stopped no more than 6 inches from him glaring down at him. "Leave..." He growled lowly.

One key thing with Krieg. Krieg learned to speak in a normal tone of voice, it took him quite some time, but he learned to do so. Krieg pretty much had three settings. Normal decently calm but still insane Krieg, excited Krieg that could be heard from a mile away, or pissed off Krieg that communicated mostly by growling and glaring. It wasn't hard to figure out his intentions. Most sane people ran from him when he was mad. Katsuki seemed pretty dense though, so it was iffy at best.

As the ground rushed up to meet him, Katsuki struggled to concentrate on achieving a proper landing. Which was hard to do as his vision began to blur, and his chest heaved, a sharp pain spread throughout his chest with each breath he took. He held out both of his hands, gathering power, preparing to release it at the last possible moment. Everything went fine until the pain suddenly became so severe, that he clutched his chest with one hand, as blood spewed from his mouth; completely filling his helmet. He only had one hand to work with now, and time was certainly not on his side, as the ground was now but a few yards below. Using only one hand, he let loose a shockwave with his right hand, when he was but a few feet from colliding with the earth. The blast sent him tumbling head over heels, rolling onto the ground amidst a cloud of dust, until he came to a screeching halt at the feet of a mountain...no a man...or was it a man made mountain?

"...fuck off." was all he managed to say, as he tore off his helmet and flung it to the side. His face was caked in blood, and a steady stream of the stuff oozed out of the gaping wound on his chest. He tried to rise to his feet, putting pressure on his right hand, and biting his lip as pain shot up his arm. Yep, it was definitely broken. He chuckled, looking up at the silver back gorilla standing in front of him, with a bloodied smile spreading across his face. "...can you believe this shit?"

BloodyKharma said:
As the ground rushed up to meet him, Katsuki struggled to concentrate on achieving a proper landing. Which was hard to do as his vision began to blur, and his chest heaved, a sharp pain spread throughout his chest with each breath he took. He held out both of his hands, gathering power, preparing to release it at the last possible moment. Everything went fine until the pain suddenly became so severe, that he clutched his chest with one hand, as blood spewed from his mouth; completely filling his helmet. He only had one hand to work with now, and time was certainly not on his side, as the ground was now but a few yards below. Using only one hand, he let loose a shockwave with his right hand, when he was but a few feet from colliding with the earth. The blast sent him tumbling head over heels, rolling onto the ground amidst a cloud of dust, until he came to a screeching halt at the feet of a mountain...no a man...or was it a man made mountain?
"...fuck off." was all he managed to say, as he tore off his helmet and flung it to the side. His face was caked in blood, and a steady stream of the stuff oozed out of the gaping wound on his chest. He tried to rise to his feet, putting pressure on his right hand, and biting his lip as pain shot up his arm. Yep, it was definitely broken. He chuckled, looking up at the silver back gorilla standing in front of him, with a bloodied smile spreading across his face. "...can you believe this shit?"
@National @Defective Kitten @LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots

Krieg Stein

Krieg could give a damn less if his arm, shoulder, or even his neck was broken. He did it to himself and deserved what he got and then some. What confused him was the fact that he didn't heed the warning of a man like him. Was he perhaps more insane than he himself was? It was a possibility, Krieg guessed. In all honesty he wasn't quite sure how to react at first, the big man was stunned. In the end he discarded him as stupid instead of crazy. He really should of heeded his warning though, oh well, he was warned. If he wasn't going to leave, Krieg was going to make him. "Krieg..warned..you.." He growled. Not even giving him time for a response he reared his fist back and punched forwards; aiming at Katsuki's chest.

@National[/URL] @Mitchs98

----

Yasumi Kai | Guard

The plate of food that surprisingly did not dropped during her fall in one hand and her other hand being leaned on, Yasumi happily smiled up at Rin. "
Sorry Rin," Restating the newly joined guard's name once more before taking her hand and getting back into her feet. "Would you like a cooki-eep!" Startled by Guvi's sudden appearance, almost falling back again but seeming to only jump back. The treats and cakes on the plate jumping a few inches from the plate at the sudden movement. "H-hi Guvi~!" Her weak tone trying to sound cheery like her usual self made it sound rather nervous in a way as she greeted him.

@Mitchs98 @National
[/CENTER]
@National @Leo Radomir (if you want to bring Issac to the party, just telling you where everyone is) @TripTripleTimes

Rin Suzajamori

Rin looked over to Ryougin and shrugged. Maybe she would help, maybe she wouldn't. Strong chance of would since it was her job, though she didn't know she'd be forced to take care of children mostly older than her. "
Possibly." Was all she said for a verbal response. In her eyes Ryougin was just as bad as the people fighting Crow. The fight amounted to nothing but a pissing contest really. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Guvi; who she almost beat over the head with her staff by pure instinct.

"
Can we not do that Guvi?" She asked him with a sigh. She'd only been here two days and already disliked most of the people here. Nice...

Sera Lightbane

@Leo Radomir

Sera woke up and stretched, smiling at the asleep Spice beside her. One might consider it weird, loving your Imperial Arm like they were human..even going so far to marry them. Really, Sera couldn't care less what people thought....even though several guards chastised her for it on a daily basis. Really, they were just jealous they didn't get a sexy Teigu like Spice in the first place. She decided to lay there a few minutes longer before looking up at the clock. Her eyes widened; they were VERY late to the party. Literally. Nevertheless Sera wasn't in a real big rush. "Spice, wake up. We're late, like..really late." She told her before proceeding to gently shake her awake.

Mitchs98 said:
Cirillia Vines
Ciri smiled, returning the hug as best she could from her posistion. "
You bet!" She replied. This was nice to her, curled up on top of Fujio like this. She knew she'd have to move but it'd be nice if she didn't, she wouldn't mind staying like this all day really. When he said they should see if Santios needed them for anything she nodded. She hoped he didn't, but he probably did. If he did she guessed they could always go into town tommorrw. The good thing about not being on wanted posters was freedom of going where you wanted, provided Ciri hid her ears of course. It was a daunting task to do so but worth it every time.

When he said he nedeed a shower she hugged him once more before giggling and rolling off of him onto the bed itself. "
Okay Fujio! Sounds good to me, I'll wait on you to get ready." She told him. "Hopefully if Santios has something for us to do it'll be fun!" She added excitedly. It'd been a bit since they'd done a mission together, so in a way she was equally as excited to go on a mission if there was one in a way. It was what they were there for, after all.
Fujio smiled slightly as Ciri rolled off of him and allowed for him to get up and take a shower. "Thanks Ciri, and I'm sure that whatever Santios has for us to do it'll be fun." He said, patting her head one last time before he walked into the bathroom. The shower that he took was a short one seeing as he didn't want to keep Ciri waiting for too long. She was a fast girl and wouldn't appreciate it if he stayed in the bathroom for thirty minutes. Fujio dried himself off and got dressed before returning back to their room. "Ready to go Ciri? Can you use your Teigu senses to find

Santios?"

(Sorry for the shorter post. I'm just eh right now.)

Kayzo said:
Fujio smiled slightly as Ciri rolled off of him and allowed for him to get up and take a shower. "Thanks Ciri, and I'm sure that whatever Santios has for us to do it'll be fun." He said, patting her head one last time before he walked into the bathroom. The shower that he took was a short one seeing as he didn't want to keep Ciri waiting for too long. She was a fast girl and wouldn't appreciate it if he stayed in the bathroom for thirty minutes. Fujio dried himself off and got dressed before returning back to their room. "Ready to go Ciri? Can you use your Teigu senses to find
Santios?"

(Sorry for the shorter post. I'm just eh right now.)
(Better than nothing ^-^)

Cirillia Vines

Ciri nodded and smiled at Fujio as he patted her head and dissappeared into bathroom. After that she sat on the bed staring around the room, mostly the bathroom door waiting on Fujio, while munching on a pouch of gummy worms she had in her dress pocket. Of course she also thought about the possibilities Santios had for them to do..and if Santios had cooked breakfast yet. If not she was definetely going to, she was starving. As much as she hated to admit it candy wasn't really enough of a meal to keep a person full. When Fujio came back she nodded. "
Yep and yep! He's outside the base close by right now." She replied, pointing in the direction she believed him to be in. Though it was a pointless action which consisted of pointing at the wall.

"
Wanna get food first or find Santios first?" She asked him, hoping with all her might the option he picked was food.

Leo's eyes flutter open to look up at Arden, his face a little red frm her slap mark. He tries to stand up, but grimaces in pain as his back complains to him. He looks up at Arden, and he smiles through the pain.

"Is the fighting over?"

He was a little scared that she didn't say anything, and just slapped him. He could never read her, it was a little scary.

@Defective Kitten

Just before Kriegs massive club of a fist hits the young boy, Santios quickly gets in between the two, his left hand shooting up and catching the Goliaths fist. Santios looks up at Krieg, his eyes colored with blue flames.

"Alright Krieg, let's calm down. The kids new, so let's not kill of the new recruits before they haven't even signed the paperwork, alright? Go check on Rin for me. I'm sure he's fine, but just to make sure."

Santios's eyes swivel to the young boy, and he holds his hand out to support the young man up.

"Katsuki, am I right? The base told me about you. I am Santios Diasla, Captain of Night Raid."

@Mitchs98 @BloodyKharma

Guvi looks down at the two girls, and he half sighs, half yawns as he responds to Rin.

"What do you expect me to do, walk? That would take more effort than to just appear."

He looks at Yasumi, and then her plate of treats, and then back to Yasumi.

"Hello Yasumi. You seem happy, which is good."

@Defective Kitten @Mitchs98

Arden Lacer | Assassin

The moment Leo finally opened his eyes, although weak, Arden motioned for him to stay down. "Stay. I'll be back." She stated before standing and walking calmly over to where Kreig, Katsuki, and now Santios stood. The masked girl simply stood a foot or two near the two talking, of corse she waited patiently for Santios to finish before interrupting with a sudden sucker punch to the face, Katsuki's face of corse. It didn't matter if she shattered his jaw or if he barely felt it, Arden felt it needed to be done before she moved on with recognizing his as an ally. Hopefully Santios didn't stop her or at least have a fast reaction enough to prevent her from doing so.

@National @BloodyKharma @Mitchs98

----

Yasumi Kai | Guard

"Hi Guvi~!" Repeating her greeting as if she hadn't just said the same thing literally a few moments before. "Would you like a cookie?" Offering up her plate of goodies and assortment of treats, her prized possession of all the things she had on her at the moment. "Oh! Fight?" Only hearing small bits and pieces of the conversation around her but possibly wrapping her head around the concept, kinda. "Theres a fight?" Asking Rin and Guvi since they seemed to have listened to the topic more than she did.

@Mitchs98 @National @NekoChanBo

Santios watches as Arden walks up, which was interesting to see. She wasn't around for so long, but was fortunately back. Suddenly, her cost is launched to Katsumi's unprotected face. Santios considers stopping it, but reconsiders it. He deserved at least a punch to the face.

@Defective Kitten @BloodyKharma

Guvi looks down at the plate of treats, his eyes momentarily widening, his mouth hanging open.

"I.. Is that... Chocolate chip?"

The chocolate chip cookie sudddenly disappears from the plate, and Guvi starts to chew on that same cookie.

"Oh, yes that's so good. Thanks Yasumi. And yeah, the captain is fighting some of the other guards. It's not going to be fun. Everyone knows the outcome."

Mitchs98 said:
@National @Defective Kitten @LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots
Krieg Stein

Krieg could give a damn less if his arm, shoulder, or even his neck was broken. He did it to himself and deserved what he got and then some. What confused him was the fact that he didn't heed the warning of a man like him. Was he perhaps more insane than he himself was? It was a possibility, Krieg guessed. In all honesty he wasn't quite sure how to react at first, the big man was stunned. In the end he discarded him as stupid instead of crazy. He really should of heeded his warning though, oh well, he was warned. If he wasn't going to leave, Krieg was going to make him. "Krieg..warned..you.." He growled. Not even giving him time for a response he reared his fist back and punched forwards; aiming at Katsuki's chest.

@National @Leo Radomir (if you want to bring Issac to the party, just telling you where everyone is) @TripTripleTimes

Rin Suzajamori

Rin looked over to Ryougin and shrugged. Maybe she would help, maybe she wouldn't. Strong chance of would since it was her job, though she didn't know she'd be forced to take care of children mostly older than her. "
Possibly." Was all she said for a verbal response. In her eyes Ryougin was just as bad as the people fighting Crow. The fight amounted to nothing but a pissing contest really. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Guvi; who she almost beat over the head with her staff by pure instinct.

"
Can we not do that Guvi?" She asked him with a sigh. She'd only been here two days and already disliked most of the people here. Nice...

Sera Lightbane

@Leo Radomir

Sera woke up and stretched, smiling at the asleep Spice beside her. One might consider it weird, loving your Imperial Arm like they were human..even going so far to marry them. Really, Sera couldn't care less what people thought....even though several guards chastised her for it on a daily basis. Really, they were just jealous they didn't get a sexy Teigu like Spice in the first place. She decided to lay there a few minutes longer before looking up at the clock. Her eyes widened; they were VERY late to the party. Literally. Nevertheless Sera wasn't in a real big rush. "Spice, wake up. We're late, like..really late." She told her before proceeding to gently shake her awake.
Spice woke up and rubs her eyes and then clicks all of her bones to shake out any stiffness then turns and says" ugh what a pain in the ass i was having such a sweet dream about you and wei-kun, if the guards make fun of you today at least one of them will lose one of their balls seriously your fault they can't get a women to get their rocks off". Spice gently kisses sera on the lips then fully gets up and heads to the shower, smiling gently after a couple of minutes spice does what she needs to do then gets in the shower. ' I'm really happy my dream came true and seras's really happy, i'm sure wei-kun is really happy as well now that the bitch has finally stopped hounding him to be her's'.

Polin and Isaac came into the dining room, there's some dried blood on their hands from having to deal with lesser assassin at the crack of dawn they look at each other then at the new guards indifferently, before grabbing some food and then finding a different table not really wanting to deal with others right now. "Hey isaac i hear this unit got some real characters i hope their not a bunch of tools, i'm really not up for the nonsense hopefully the week will go by and we can ease back into work".

Isaac sighs and then says" I feel ya and from the sound of things there's a fight going on right now, it urks me some guards are so stupid and arrogant as to pick a fight with the captain anyone with half a brain known they have next to chance of winning i just hope their not like this when facing night, after all my blood can't bring back the dead".

Morgan and Zenith came in honestly not giving a toss they are late and morgan teases zenith by saying" Which which one of the girls is more your type the tsunade or the little sister type, doesn't matter for me both are fun to play with in their different ways".

Zenith flicks morgan's head playfully and says" You're like a dirty old man sister, maybe that will change if you finally get a boyfriend and get some life experience".

@Mitchs98 and any near by

(my stupid phone refuses to let me tsg people so...)

@everyone nearby

As Krieg struck, Katsuki raised his own fist, routing all available power to his one good arm. The light was almost blinding, as tendrils of steam rose from his teigu. Although before he could make use of the gathered power, someone else intervened. He looked on with irritation, as the man easily stopped the behemoths punch. "So it wasn't beauty that tamed the beast, it was this fucking guy right here." he chuckled, or tried to, what came instead was a hacking cough that racked his entire body.

Katsuki takes the offered hand, eyes widening in surprise as he realized exactly who was standing in front of him. His ultimate rival. "N-nice to meet you sir, I find it regrettable that we had to meet under such...unfortunate circumstan-" before he could finish, a fist connected with his jaw, sending him reeling backwards and falling flat on his ass. "What the f..." his voice trailed off as he caught the captain's eye, and he simply scoweled at the girl who threw the punch. Wiping away the trickle of blood pouring down from the corner of his mouth. "What's your name." he snarled, doing his best to hide the pain in his voice, but failing miserably.

@Mitchs98[/URL] @National @NekoChanBo [/center]
National said:
Guvi looks down at the plate of treats, his eyes momentarily widening, his mouth hanging open.

The chocolate chip cookie sudddenly disappears from the plate, and Guvi starts to chew on that same cookie.

"Oh, yes that's so good. Thanks Yasumi. And yeah, the captain is fighting some of the other guards. It's not going to be fun. Everyone knows the outcome."

@Mitchs98[/URL]

Ryougin Sho || Guard

Ryougin heads back to the tables as the four guards down at the stage get ready to fight. Looking back at the dining party, the tanned guard sees a lot of familiar faces now. Wow man, ze did not expected so many people to be late to be honest. Ze grins as he walks towards the table where Isaac and Polin are.

At the table where Rin, Guvi, and Yasumi are, an image of Ryougin appears in a blink of an eye. Without a word, ze picks up a chocolate chip cookie from Yasumi's plate.

"Don't mind me if I do." Ryougin chirps happily before ze image disappears, leaving behind a wave of warm air. Still walking towards Isaac and Polin, which is just a table away, Ryougin waves at the teens with the hand holding the cookie.

"You two could have cleaned up a little though." Ze is teasing Isaac and Polin, but there are civilians around them and the celebration event is still well and bustling, especially now since the Royal Guard is fighting. The sight of blood seems to unnerve some of the party goers.

"You got it wrong however," Ryougin's tone of voice is louder on purpose, so that the other late comer can hear as well. "The Captain's the one who challenged them." Ze then twists to look at Guvi.

"Don't be such a party pooper man. Who knows what can happen with at a 3 vs 1, plus, this party is Akihito's. I'm pretty sure he'll want to fancy up to impress his father." He munches on the cookie and tuens his attention back at thetwo men.

"Did your mini-mission went well?" Ryougin can guess without asking that purge went well, seeing the blood on their hands, but it is only polite to ask anyways.

National said:
Leo's eyes flutter open to look up at Arden, his face a little red frm her slap mark. He tries to stand up, but grimaces in pain as his back complains to him. He looks up at Arden, and he smiles through the pain.
"Is the fighting over?"

He was a little scared that she didn't say anything, and just slapped him. He could never read her, it was a little scary.

@Defective Kitten

Just before Kriegs massive club of a fist hits the young boy, Santios quickly gets in between the two, his left hand shooting up and catching the Goliaths fist. Santios looks up at Krieg, his eyes colored with blue flames.

"Alright Krieg, let's calm down. The kids new, so let's not kill of the new recruits before they haven't even signed the paperwork, alright? Go check on Rin for me. I'm sure he's fine, but just to make sure."

Santios's eyes swivel to the young boy, and he holds his hand out to support the young man up.

"Katsuki, am I right? The base told me about you. I am Santios Diasla, Captain of Night Raid."

@Mitchs98 @BloodyKharma

Guvi looks down at the two girls, and he half sighs, half yawns as he responds to Rin.

"What do you expect me to do, walk? That would take more effort than to just appear."

He looks at Yasumi, and then her plate of treats, and then back to Yasumi.

"Hello Yasumi. You seem happy, which is good."

BloodyKharma said:
(my stupid phone refuses to let me tsg people so...)
@everyone nearby

As Krieg struck, Katsuki raised his own fist, routing all available power to his one good arm. The light was almost blinding, as tendrils of steam rose from his teigu. Although before he could make use of the gathered power, someone else intervened. He looked on with irritation, as the man easily stopped the behemoths punch. "So it wasn't beauty that tamed the beast, it was this fucking guy right here." he chuckled, or tried to, what came instead was a hacking cough that racked his entire body.

Katsuki takes the offered hand, eyes widening in surprise as he realized exactly who was standing in front of him. His ultimate rival. "N-nice to meet you sir, I find it regrettable that we had to meet under such...unfortunate circumstan-" before he could finish, a fist connected with his jaw, sending him reeling backwards and falling flat on his ass. "What the f..." his voice trailed off as he caught the captain's eye, and he simply scoweled at the girl who threw the punch. Wiping away the trickle of blood pouring down from the corner of his mouth. "What's your name." he snarled, doing his best to hide the pain in his voice, but failing miserably.
@Mr Swiftshots @LeSoraAmari

Krieg Stein

Krieg blinked, confused at first when his fist didn't connect with intended target. Looking down at Santios who'd taken his place he looked absolutely confused at the entire thing. Nevertheless he nodded and lowered his fist, shooting a not so subtle glare at Katsuki. Honestly he was lucky Santios stepped in, his ribs more than likely would've gotten broken from Kriegs punch. As far as Krieg was concerned, Katsuki was on thin ice. He only saw him as an ally because Santios did, no other reason. Walking over to Rin he checked him over for any serious injuries, "
Rin..okay?" He asked him. Krieg wasn't exactly a medic and for him a serious injury was a hole the size of a fist through his stomach. So..yeah. He looked back over at Katsuki just in time to see him get punched by Arden causing him to grin under his mask and send a nod of approval Ardens' way.

@National[/URL] @BloodyKharma @Mitchs98

----

Yasumi Kai | Guard

"Hi Guvi~!" Repeating her greeting as if she hadn't just said the same thing literally a few moments before. "Would you like a cookie?" Offering up her plate of goodies and assortment of treats, her prized possession of all the things she had on her at the moment. "Oh! Fight?" Only hearing small bits and pieces of the conversation around her but possibly wrapping her head around the concept, kinda. "Theres a fight?" Asking Rin and Guvi since they seemed to have listened to the topic more than she did.

@Mitchs98 @National @NekoChanBo
[/CENTER]
National said:
Santios watches as Arden walks up, which was interesting to see. She wasn't around for so long, but was fortunately back. Suddenly, her cost is launched to Katsumi's unprotected face. Santios considers stopping it, but reconsiders it. He deserved at least a punch to the face.
@Defective Kitten @BloodyKharma

@Mitchs98[/URL] and any near by
@TripTripleTimes

Rin Suzajamori

Rin stared at Guvi. "It would be preferrable to giving me a heart attack. Or me whacking you over the head and getting in trouble for it." She replied flatly before sighing. Once again, everyone was determined to make their way onto her shitlist in some form or another. Yasumi, Yasumi was nice. She was one of the only people that didn't make her want to strangle them, a tiny bit to happy and loud for her taste, but still much better than the other guards by far. She nodded when Yasumi asked about the fight, though Guvi responded first. "Yeah, like Guvi said. Captain better live up to all of the hype I've heard about. Never seen him fight, hopefully it isn't a dissapointment." She told her.

She had no qualms with speaking her mind, to anyone, at any given time. Shortly after Issac, one of the only other people she figured she could tolerate, walked in with Polin the both of them covered in blood. It was either their own or someone elses, preferrably the latter. She intended on asking him eventually if he wanted to be her partner, no point in asking someone weaker than you to help you. Nevertheless she figured she could at-least she if they had any injuries, from over here. They were within range, no point in moving. Pointing her staff towards them shortly after a soft green glow would envelop them. After a minute or so it would dissipate, healing any injuries they had. Unfortunately it wasn't a car wash, so they still looked like shit.

Sera Lightbane

Sera chuckled at Spices' words, she always found a way to amuse her. Honestly she'd gotten used to what people said about them, nor did she care. At-least she wasn't some crazy person that worshipped their sword or something. Smiling when she kissed her she sighed and moved to stand up. She had the option of either cooking breakfast or just getting food at the party. She felt kind of lazy, so..the choice was obvious. Thus she decided on the next best thing. Walking over to the closet she grabbed the clothes they used for a uniform, once she had them she sat both outfits outside the bathroom. Shedding her clothes she walked in tossing them in the hamper before getting in the shower with Spice and wrapped her arms around her waist. "
Hope you don't mind me not cooking breakfast today, I just figured we could get food at the party." She told her.

Clair let her sword dissipate and made her way over to Rin , flicking him in the forehead before laughing at him "you sure got pissed didn't you ! next time you decide to fight a newbie try not to disembowel him/her". Clair held both her hands behind her back and smiled presently at him "I just bought some doughnuts from the market do you want some ? there the high quality ones from that bakery we visited last month....."

Clair spoke with a manipulative tone as she made the offer knowing quite well that Rin wouldn't be able to refuse her at this stage.

@LeSoraAmari

Arden Lacer | Assassin

Arden felt achieved when she knocked Katsuki right on his ass, seeing blood trickle down his mouth as he asked of her name, seeming to glare at her. "Arden." She spoke bluntly, staring coldly down at him from under her mask for a few seconds, her eyes seeming to emulate a ruby glow. However her gaze could've made even seconds feel like slow minutes as she broke eye contact with him, turning over to Santios before nodding slightly for her intrusion and also for him allowing her to do what she did.

@BloodyKharma @National

----

Yasumi Kai | Guard

Yasumi seemed surprised when the cookie disappeared, smiled when noticing the ever so quick Guvi having it in his mouth. "Ooo!" She sounded in response to their explaination, nibbling on a sugar cookie as she spoke again, "I wants to join!" The small child-like girl exclaimed before looking down at her plate, "Ehh.. actually perhaps not." Reconsidering on join however the food she carried was her first priority and she was determined to finished the many tiers of sweets she held by the end of the night.

@National @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back