• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Only on your birthday." Virian said with a wink.
"She's Helena. You know, the believer that kept us alive."

"Being the god of sex is fun. But so is being the god of food, alcohol, partying, mischief and music. And it's not like we don't have fun, being gods. I love being back home." Virian said gleefully. "Speaking of being back home, I believe you promised me something, Furea."

[/QUOTE]
Deimos' head snapped up and her eyes focused on the small group ahead of her. Terrible, there really was a human up here. The Goddess approached, her shadow seeming to drag oppressively behind her. "We wouldn't die just because a few humans stopped believing. Maybe a few more may believe if you and a few other Gods played their part." She suggested, before wrinkling her nose in astonishment.

"What in Heaven's name are you people wearing?"

Xan said:
Deimos' head snapped up and her eyes focused on the small group ahead of her. Terrible, there really was a human up here. The Goddess approached, her shadow seeming to drag oppressively behind her. "We wouldn't die just because a few humans stopped believing. Maybe a few more may believe if you and a few other Gods played their part." She suggested, before wrinkling her nose in astonishment.
"Underwear and lingerie."

Xan said:
"Lingerie." Virian said, floating over to Deimos. "No, we wouldn't die if humans stopped believing. It's just that.. it's complicated."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh geez. Hang on." She walked to her bedroom, and a few minutes later, walked out in shorts and a sports bra. "This is about as good as your gonna get."
"YOU PROMISED." Virian looked sad. "I JUST WANTED TO TOUCH THEM!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Lingerie." Virian said, floating over to Deimos. "No, we wouldn't die if humans stopped believing. It's just that.. it's complicated."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not letting you see me naked."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Lingerie." Virian said, floating over to Deimos. "No, we wouldn't die if humans stopped believing. It's just that.. it's complicated."

[/QUOTE]
Deimos merely made a low hum under her breath, letting her eyes drag over Virian's body, seeming to decide something.

"Well, a lot of things are complicated," she replied, "but what's not complicated is my sincere confusion as to why you're insisting to grace the eyes of humans with nightmare fuel, when that's my job, as I recall." The goddess said, pointing at Viruan's scantily clad body.

FireMaiden said:
"Possibly, but not now," She said with a smirk.
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassse?" Virian said, hugging at her waist. "You promised that when we got home I could!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassse?" Virian said, hugging at her waist. "You promised that when we got home I could!"

[/QUOTE]
"Hands off the merchandise babe," Furea said with a laugh. "I didn't promise anything."

FireMaiden said:
"Hands off the merchandise babe," Furea said with a laugh. "I didn't promise anything."
"I was just gonna squeeze them! And then, uh, maybe put my head between 'em. And then push 'em around a bit. And then suck on 'em for a while..." Virian started to trail off on what he was going to do with Furea's breasts before getting back on track. "But that's not the point! The point is that you said I could when we got home! And I expect you to make good on your word!"

And as impressed as she usually was at the antics of Gods, or rather, she wasn't, Deimos stood there with the look of someone who has eaten something rotten.

She flapped her wings in agitation and turned away, kicking at her shadow, which had begun to twist and turn. "Anyways, that's vulgar and I hope you can manage to keep that human. Shame if you killed your only believer."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I was just gonna squeeze them! And then, uh, maybe put my head between 'em. And then push 'em around a bit. And then suck on 'em for a while..." Virian started to trail off on what he was going to do with Furea's breasts before getting back on track. "But that's not the point! The point is that you said I could when we got home! And I expect you to make good on your word!"

[/QUOTE]
"Not in front of the human."

It was clear to her that these people weren't paying a lick of attention, so she wandered off, into the building.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian started to drag Furea into his room. "C'mon! I don't have the patience for this!"

[/QUOTE]
"Your gonna get really sick, you know that right?"

While the gods were talking, suddenly, the sound of doors slamming open could be heard.

A white man with a buzz cut and muscular build walked in and hung his coat, before slamming the doors again. He silently walked past the other gods into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. He gave Virian as he walked past him and drank silently. Alcohol clouded his judgement too much.

FireMaiden said:
"Your gonna get really sick, you know that right?"
"Hello?! Earth to Furea! I'm one of the only ones immune to you! I'm Yash's (Alphaius's character. He's the king of the gods.) brother, remember?" Virian said.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hello?! Earth to Furea! I'm one of the only ones immune to you! I'm Yash's (Alphaius's character. He's the king of the gods.) brother, remember?" Virian said.

[/QUOTE]
"....." Furea stopped walking, "Sorry to be a drag, but I'm not into incest. Remeber Yashica is the father of God's and goddesses and all that. If you don't know where that's going I pity you."

Alphaius said:
Yashnifus rises from bed with a groan.
"Morning already..." He fizzles out of his bed appearing infront of the mirror dressed in a suit,adjusting the tie a bit.

The bed makes itself with a glance then he closes his eyes...

When he opens them he stands on the edge of the mountain looking dawn at humanity.

"Hmm the planes look rather dry..." He mutters swirling his hand in their general direction. Dark clouds gather and begin dropping rain, lightening, and even a bit of hail.

He straitens up

"What shall I do this day?" He muses to himself.
Now what does one do when they've found themselves with little else to do? Deimos only had one idea and it involved talking to Yashnifus about the errant human running amok in their home. She wouldn't call it snitching per say, but rather a display of temper she was usually not privy to let loose, less she bring the mountain down.

Deismos found herself outside the doors to the King of the God's halls, and though the Goddess of Dreams was rarely nervous, she found the man she was about to speak to... unnerving. Her shadow twisted and furled, producing a small, black, featureless crow familiar, which came and sat on her shoulder in an unusual attempt to placate her. Deimos knocked on the doors, loudly enough that the God was sure to hear it.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hello?! Earth to Furea! I'm one of the only ones immune to you! I'm Yash's (Alphaius's character. He's the king of the gods.) brother, remember?" Virian said.

[/QUOTE]

"Something is wrong with you."

He already hated Virion. Random debauchery was anything but orderly.

FireMaiden said:
"....." Furea stopped walking, "Sorry to be a drag, but I'm not into incest. Remeber Yashica is the father of God's and goddesses and all that. If you don't know where that's going I pity you."
"He's not the father of the gods. He's the king! Now will you just let me touch your knockers?!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"He's not the father of the gods. He's the king! Now will you just let me touch your knockers?!"

[/QUOTE]
"......" Furea sighed, "Fine."

FireMaiden said:
"......" Furea sighed, "Fine."
"Yay!" Virian said, before jumping onto the god of death, and floating her over to her bed. "Θα σας πείραζε αν μου αναρροφάται σε αυτά; Αν δεν με θέλει πάρα πολύ, αυτό είναι εντάξει. Είναι απλά ότι είναι τόσο μεγάλα και στρογγυλά και συμπιεζόμενο!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yay!" Virian said, before jumping onto the god of death, and floating her over to her bed. "Θα σας πείραζε αν μου αναρροφάται σε αυτά; Αν δεν με θέλει πάρα πολύ, αυτό είναι εντάξει. Είναι απλά ότι είναι τόσο μεγάλα και στρογγυλά και συμπιεζόμενο!"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't really care, just shut the double doors."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back