• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

"That was quite unnecessary" Morgana growled. "Dammit, I didnt even get my food." She hissed in irritation. She looked at the human beside her, "Sorry you had to witness that, some dont understand the meaning of hospitality" She said, putting her arm around her as she did before and began to walk with her to where the guy drinking was and sat down beside him with the human beside her. "When you have the time, darling, do tell about yourself" She said to Helena. She did notice the guy beside her and turned her head, "Did you have a bad day or just in a bad mood?" She asked him, seeing as he slammed the door. @GreenEyedStranger @Capricornus

Morgana laughed slightly. "God of order around here? You're in for a lot more bad days then" She said. "M? Just the letter?" She asked.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana laughed slightly. "God of order around here? You're in for a lot more bad days then" She said. "M? Just the letter?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Yep. I'm not the first God of Order and won't be the last. They just shorten our name to one letter so it's easier to keep a record of all of us."

"Well lets hope there will be only 24 gods of order" She said with a smile. "Well M, I'm Morgana, goddess of vampirism" She introduced herself.

FireMaiden said:
"I don't really care, just shut the double doors."
Virian snapped his fingers and the doors swung shut. "Τι θα λέγατε αν θα χρησιμοποιηθεί το στόμα μου, πώς λέτε, κάτω από τη ζώνη; Δεν θα ήθελα να είναι το μόνο πρόσωπο που έχει κάποια διασκέδαση."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian snapped his fingers and the doors swung shut. "Τι θα λέγατε αν θα χρησιμοποιηθεί το στόμα μου, πώς λέτε, κάτω από τη ζώνη; Δεν θα ήθελα να είναι το μόνο πρόσωπο που έχει κάποια διασκέδαση."

[/QUOTE]
"Stop with the dirty talk. I don't have all day."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Well lets hope there will be only 24 gods of order" She said with a smile. "Well M, I'm Morgana, goddess of vampirism" She introduced herself.

[/QUOTE]

"Does that mean we're enemies?"

He laughed and shook his head, drinking some more water.

"So, how long have you been up here?"

"Not really sure, a while I guess? I am a goddess, it would make sense to live here all my life" She said. She was hungry, she hadnt fed in three days.

Xan said:
Now what does one do when they've found themselves with little else to do? Deimos only had one idea and it involved talking to Yashnifus about the errant human running amok in their home. She wouldn't call it snitching per say, but rather a display of temper she was usually not privy to let loose, less she bring the mountain down.
Deismos found herself outside the doors to the King of the God's halls, and though the Goddess of Dreams was rarely nervous, she found the man she was about to speak to... unnerving. Her shadow twisted and furled, producing a small, black, featureless crow familiar, which came and sat on her shoulder in an unusual attempt to placate her. Deimos knocked on the doors, loudly enough that the God was sure to hear it.
Standing on the edge of the mount Yashnifus heard, or rather felt the knock on his chambers. He fizzled away from the edge appearing behind his door.

He wills it to open...slowly

"To what do I owe the pleasure Deimos?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

tumblr_nog2pcLNuF1tdtmhco1_500.jpg
A lonely cloud floated through the garden of Mt.Olympus,watering the plants bellow with a steady pace.

Thranduil watched the flowers in his garden blossom,reacting to his influence. They followed the steady pace of his mind,becoming gorgeous plants in a few minutes.

He was being reclusive as always,but did miss some interaction with his fellow Gods. Apparently even nature can feel lonely. He left his favorite environment and searched for someone to speak with.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Not really sure, a while I guess? I am a goddess, it would make sense to live here all my life" She said. She was hungry, she hadnt fed in three days.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'm happy to be here now. Not really sure why I all of a sudden felt a need to come here. I've been a God for quite a while, 200 years I think."

Alphaius said:
Standing on the edge of the mount Yashnifus heard, or rather felt the knock on his chambers. He fizzled away from the edge appearing behind his door.
He wills it to open...slowly

"To what do I owe the pleasure Deimos?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.
This is the part where Deimos completely clams up, and for all her wit and snark, she wasn't proud that she may have stood there quietly for a few seconds longer than necessary. She opened her mouth, and then closed it, her multiple pairs of wings fluttering behind her. Her tail whipped in agitation, and the crow on her shoulder combusted, apparently the familiar was just as unnerved.

"I assume you know about the human?" She said finally, words seeming to find her with some luck. "The one a trio of certain Gods brought up here." The Goddess clarified immediately after.

"It is better to stay here then down in the mortal world where nobody knows you exist" Morgana said. She could hear his blood pumping through his neck, she could see it pump through the vain on the side of his neck. She wasnt known for attacking like an animal, she used persuasion only. But gods of order usually did not take bait easily.

Xan said:
This is the part where Deimos completely clams up, and for all her wit and snark, she wasn't proud that she may have stood there quietly for a few seconds longer than necessary. She opened her mouth, and then closed it, her multiple pairs of wings fluttering behind her. Her tail whipped in agitation, and the crow on her shoulder combusted, apparently the familiar was just as unnerved.
"I assume you know about the human?" She said finally, words seeming to find her with some luck. "The one a trio of certain Gods brought up here." The Goddess clarified immediately after.
"I was not yet aware..."he says soothingly "calm yourself Deimos...there is no need for one such as yourself to be timid" his words seem to echo off the walls.

"We can deal with the mortal in due time I would like to speak with you about something." He says calmly as he motions the goddess to come in.

FireMaiden said:
"Ok, you happy now?" Furea asked, wiping her mouth.
"Hm?" Virian asked as he detached himself from Furea's boob. "Yeah, I guess. you seemed pretty happy when I was- nevermind. Where are my panties?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hm?" Virian asked as he detached himself from Furea's boob. "Yeah, I guess. you seemed pretty happy when I was- nevermind. Where are my panties?"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't fucking know."

tumblr_nog2pcLNuF1tdtmhco1_500.jpg
Thranduil stood in the edge of Mt.Olympus,looking down at the human world bellow him. He could see everything from there,all their problems and struggles. The happiness too. If you watch for long enough,you may become attached to the mortals.

He sighed as he detected a few forest fires. The humans were burning the gift he had sent to them. Moving his hand,he made rain drop on top of those fires. He wasn't supposed to interfere,but rain was a natural occurrence.

"These children never learn..."

Alphaius said:
"I was not yet aware..."he says soothingly "calm yourself Deimos...there is no need for one such as yourself to be timid" his words seem to echo off the walls.
"We can deal with the mortal in due time I would like to speak with you about something." He says calmly as he motions the goddess to come in.
Oh. Deimos looks almost comically surprised, her mouth getting left open in her shock. The Goddess snaps it shut and she nods mutely, following the God into his abode, which honestly, she'd rarely even seen the inside of in her time. Which says something. His home was much brighter than she expected, certainly more-so then where she lived. But then again, keeping the dark was her own choice.

"What would you like to speak to me about?" The woman wondered, the crow familiar creeping back out from her shadow, looking apologetic for fleeing.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"It is better to stay here then down in the mortal world where nobody knows you exist" Morgana said. She could hear his blood pumping through his neck, she could see it pump through the vain on the side of his neck. She wasnt known for attacking like an animal, she used persuasion only. But gods of order usually did not take bait easily.

[/QUOTE]
M narrowed his eyes, noticing that she was focused on something

"Something wrong?"

Xan said:
Oh. Deimos looks almost comically surprised, her mouth getting left open in her shock. The Goddess snaps it shut and she nods mutely, following the God into his abode, which honestly, she'd rarely even seen the inside of in her time. Which says something. His home was much brighter than she expected, certainly more-so then where she lived. But then again, keeping the dark was her own choice.
"What would you like to speak to me about?" The woman wondered, the crow familiar creeping back out from her shadow, looking apologetic for fleeing.
"Recent "dreams" I have been experiencing."he says as he sits in one of his sofas in the living area. With a wave of his hand a butler appears beside him with a trey holding two glasses of champagne. After Yashnifus takes his the butler vanishes,reappearing beside Deimos with the same tray but with only one glass.

"There is a great destruction coming to the human world,and I am not sure if I am to cause this destruction, or stop it." He takes a sip from his glass waiting for her to respond.

GreenEyedStranger said:
M narrowed his eyes, noticing that she was focused on something
"Something wrong?"

Morgana blinked, "Hardly." She said, leaning her head on her hand. "So, why'd it take you so long to get up here?" She asked. She wasnt going to drain him of blood completely, even if she did it wouldnt effect a god as it would a human. He'd just be a really pissed off god. No, she was going to drain some if she could though. She just had to think of something first.

Alphaius said:
"Recent "dreams" I have been experiencing."he says as he sits in one of his sofas in the living area. With a wave of his hand a butler appears beside him with a trey holding two glasses of champagne. After Yashnifus takes his the butler vanishes,reappearing beside Deimos with the same tray but with only one glass.
"There is a great destruction coming to the human world,and I am not sure if I am to cause this destruction, or stop it." He takes a sip from his glass waiting for her to respond.
Her brow furrowed at the mention of dreams. Of course, if anyone were to know anything about dreams, it would be her. "In any other case, I would suspect these dreams would be nothing but that. Dreams." She gently reached up a hand and let the crow butt it's head into her palm, ruffling it's feathers absently.

"But since it is you, and knowing your nature, I would be inclined to suspect they are not dreams, but premonitions." It was times like this Deimos cursed her wordiness, and her inability to say anything to the point and quickly. "I would say the answer to your question would be laid deep in their premonitions, and is for you to decipher. I am not gifted in Divination to be able to tell you myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back