• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

"I dont see the reason why we shouldnt. Let her live like we do" Morgana agreed. She looked to Helena. "What do you think of that idea?" She asked.

Helena felt like captivated by Morgana's charm and blushed. She bowed: "Helena's the name. Pleasure to meet you."

She looked back at the boy. "O-oh it's nothing.", she chuckled, feeling kind of embarrassed.

"So about the Olymp, isn't it like, forbidden for the humans? And I still have school, and my cats, I have to take care of them, and uh-", she looked for more excuses, because she was actually just afraid to join them, since gods were usually depicted as mighty and dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capricornus said:
Helena felt like captivated by Morgana's charm and blushed. She bowed: "Helena's the name. Pleasure to meet you."
She looked back at the boy. "O-oh it's nothing.", she chuckled, feeling kind of embarrassed.

"So about the Olymp, isn't it like, forbidden for the humans? And I still have school, and my cats, I have to take care of them, and uh-", she looked for more excuses, because she was actually just afraid to join them, since gods were usually depicted as mighty and dangerous.
"Who cars about rules, I think everyone wants to see him in lingerie," She said, pointing to Virian.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"I dont see the reason why we shouldnt. Let her live like we do" Morgana agreed. She looked to Helena. "What do you think of that idea?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"She's not that bad looking either. We should repay her for keeping us alive for so long."

Capricornus said:

"So about the Olympus, isn't it like, forbidden for the humans? And I still have school, and my cats, I have to take care of them, and uh-", she looked for more excuses, because she was actually just afraid to join them, since gods were usually depicted as mighty and dangerous.
"You can just live with us! Last I checked, we had a ton of extra rooms. And we don't mind cats. We'll even drop you off at school!" Virian was beyond happy to see the person that saved his and everyone else's lives. "It'll be fun!"

"We must think about her decision, mind you" Morgana said to the other gods. "But, I will agree with Virian. If we can deal with Bast we can deal with two cats. Besides, cats are worshiped like we are. Well, used to be. And the school isnt a problem, the ability to teleport is quite handy. I think it is in your best interest to come with us" She said to Helena.

FireMaiden said:
"Who cars about rules, I think everyone wants to see him in lingerie," She said, pointing to Virian.
Virian remembered the bet. "Aw gods dammit."

"W-well... Why not, I guess?", Helena answered. She chuckled about the part with the lingerie.

"So, how do you actually get there? Do you, like, have to walk up the whole mountain? Or do you use like your, uh, "superpowers", I guess?"

"Allow me" Morgana said instantly, pulling Helena to her side and like that they were in Olympus. "You will enjoy your stay here, my dear"

After teleporting back to Mt. Olympus, he shrugged and floated back to his room to put on the lingerie.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After teleporting back to Mt. Olympus, he shrugged and floated back to his room to put on the lingerie.

[/QUOTE]
(Are you gonna post the picture)

In the blink of an eye, Helena was at Mt. Olympus. She rubbed her eyes, as if she couldn't believe what was in front of her.

"That's- That's amazing! You can see EVERYTHING from here!" She felt like a five year old kid at Disneyland.

She looked around some more. "It surely must be amazing being a god, huh?", she sighed.

Helena looked around, the nature was just as unusually beautiful as the gods were. "So what do you actually do during the day? ", she asked curiously.

Capricornus said:
In the blink of an eye, Helena was at Mt. Olympus. She rubbed her eyes, as if she couldn't believe what was in front of her.
"That's- That's amazing! You can see EVERYTHING from here!" She felt like a five year old kid at Disneyland.

She looked around some more. "It surely must be amazing being a god, huh?", she sighed.

Helena looked around, the nature was just as unusually beautiful as the gods were. "So what do you actually do during the day? ", she asked curiously.
"Anything we want to, I normally stay in my room. I know Santa likes to keep the youngest gods entertained."

FireMaiden said:
(Are you gonna post the picture)
After a couple of minutes, Virian walked out of his room wearing the women's underwear. It was a pink see-through blouse type thing and a pair if pink panties. "I think I pull it off pretty well, don't you?"

ngbbs4837f6f599fb6.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]After a couple of minutes, Virian walked out of his room wearing the women's underwear. It was a pink see-through blouse type thing and a pair if pink panties. "I think I pull it off pretty well, don't you?"
ngbbs4837f6f599fb6.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"You look lovely," Furea laughed.

Helena nodded. Being god doesn't sound too bad. She looked around, when she suddenly spotted a pink something. It turned out to be the boy, who was now wearing pink lingerie.

"So this is what they were talking about the whole time." She blushed, absent minded. "H-how does he still manage to look better in those clothes than I ever would?.."

"I guess this is another way you spend your time, huh?", she said aloud, chuckling.

Capricornus said:
Helena nodded. Being god doesn't sound too bad. She looked around, when she suddenly spotted a pink something. It turned out to be the boy, who was now wearing pink lingerie.
"So this is what they were talking about the whole time." She blushed, absent minded. "H-how does he still manage to look better in those clothes than I ever would?.."

"I guess this is another way you spend your time, huh?", she said aloud, chuckling.
"Yep, but he has a collection of these things. I think my favorite on is the black and blue lace."

The Goddess of Dreams was traveling back from the lands below, having had a hard night of terrorizing and inspiring humans alike, and though she could of easily been there in moments, she felt a great urge to feel the winds under her wings, and let some of the metaphorical dust blow off her. Deimos actually enjoyed the exercise it gave her, the thrill of flying through clouds heavy with dew and coming out soaked.

Approaching Mt. Brisarc, the woman found herself sensing the presence of a human. She landed onto the main courtyard in a flurry of wings (she had 3 pairs, more on a good day, so it was, in fact, a flurry) and crossed her arms, looking a bit baffled at this development. "Why would anyone bring a human up here?" She wondered to herself, shaking the rain out of her clothes, wings and hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helena looked back at him, unable to say a word, she answered his question with a simple thumbs up.

She looked back at Furea: "A - a WHOLE collection...?", she asked weirded out, but at the same time impressed. "Don't these cost a fortune?..", she asked herself.

Capricornus said:
Helena looked back at him, unable to say a word, she answered his question with a simple thumbs up.
She looked back at Furea: "A - a WHOLE collection...?", she asked weirded out, but at the same time impressed. "Don't these cost a fortune?..", she asked herself.
"Gods, honey. We have the money."

FireMaiden said:
"Yep, but he has a collection of these things. I think my favorite on is the black and blue lace."
"Only on your birthday." Virian said with a wink.

Xan said:
The Goddess of Dreams was traveling back from the lands below, having had a hard night of terrorizing and inspiring humans alike, and though she could of easily been there in moments, she felt a great urge to feel the winds under her wings, and let some of the metaphorical dust blow off her. Deimos actually enjoyed the exercise it gave her, the thrill of flying through clouds heavy with dew and coming out soaked.
Approaching Mt. Brisarc, the woman found herself sensing the presence of a human. She landed onto the main courtyard in a flurry of wings (she had 3 pairs, more on a good day, so it was, in fact, a flurry) and crossed her arms, looking a bit baffled at this development. "Why would anyone bring a human up here?" She wondered to herself, shaking the rain out of her clothes, wings and hair.
"She's Helena. You know, the believer that kept us alive."

Capricornus said:
"Being the god of sex is fun. But so is being the god of food, alcohol, partying, mischief and music. And it's not like we don't have fun, being gods. I love being back home." Virian said gleefully. "Speaking of being back home, I believe you promised me something, Furea."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Only on your birthday." Virian said with a wink.
"She's Helena. You know, the believer that kept us alive."

"Being the god of sex is fun. But so is being the god of food, alcohol, partying, mischief and music. And it's not like we don't have fun, being gods. I love being back home." Virian said gleefully. "Speaking of being back home, I believe you promised me something, Furea."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh geez. Hang on." She walked to her bedroom, and a few minutes later, walked out in shorts and a sports bra. "This is about as good as your gonna get."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back