• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

As Helena made her way to school, she noticed in the distance, the clouds darkening. "Rain? When I don't have a umbrella with me? Ah, shit." She began murmuring. She walked the rest of the way, half lost in her thoughts on how she was gonna survive the day without getting wet.

FireMaiden said:
"Wow, really. I'll be right back." Furea pulled her shirt down a little, before walking over toe a group of girls. After a few minutes items she walked back, a slip of paper with five numbers on it in hand.
"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy seeing you in that lace baby!" Virian said, as he hurried into the men's bathroom. After a minute, he walked out of the door. His hair was messed up, but he had three slips of paper in his mouth. Each had the number of a guy and his friend.

Capricornus said:
As Helena made her way to school, she noticed in the distance, the clouds darkening. "Rain? When I don't have a umbrella with me? Ah, shit." She began murmuring. She walked the rest of the way, half lost in her thoughts on how she was gonna survive the day without getting wet.
Virian, seeing Helena walking down the street hurried towards her. "Hey. Not to sound like some douche bag, but could I have your number? If I don't I'll have to wear pink lingerie for the rest of the day."

Capricornus said:
Morgana noticed the girl walking and noticed she was alone. She stayed on the wall, arms crossed. She noticed the party god and hissed lowly. "Get the fuck away from my prey" She growled to herself.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy seeing you in that lace baby!" Virian said, as he hurried into the men's bathroom. After a minute, he walked out of the door. His hair was messed up, but he had three slips of paper in his mouth. Each had the number of a guy and his friend.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh ypu did not do what I think you did," Furea said with a disgusted face. "Well, why you were in there, I got 7 more numbers."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh ypu did not do what I think you did," Furea said with a disgusted face. "Well, why you were in there, I got 7 more numbers."
"Love is genderless, baby!" The god called, before facing the girl again. "Please? You'll make me very happy!"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana noticed the girl walking and noticed she was alone. She stayed on the wall, arms crossed. She noticed the party god and hissed lowly. "Get the fuck away from my prey" She growled to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Virian stuck his tongue out at the vampire god. "You can have my neck later, Morgana. Furea and I have a wager."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian stuck his tongue out at the vampire god. "You can have my neck later, Morgana. Furea and I have a wager."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't say my name outloud you dumbass!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'd better, I hadnt fed in three days" Morgana growled at Virian. She heard Furea and scoffed. The goddess of death and destruction scared of speaking her name to measly mortals.

FireMaiden said:
"Don't say my name outloud you dumbass!"
"It's not like anyone believes in us anymore. Except, like, twelve people. And it's not like we're ever going to meet them." Virian said.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian, seeing Helena walking down the street hurried towards her. "Hey. Not to sound like some douche bag, but could I have your number? If I don't I'll have to wear pink lingerie for the rest of the day."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana noticed the girl walking and noticed she was alone. She stayed on the wall, arms crossed. She noticed the party god and hissed lowly. "Get the fuck away from my prey" She growled to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Helena was surprised by the sudden approach. It was a boy with curly hair and... a beauty which seemed out of this world. "E-excuse me?", she asked, as if she didn't hear him at first. She confused. What was he talking about. She turned her head as she heard another voice. A female one.sThat person stood against a wall, arms crossed, and she as well, was insanely beautiful, incomparable to an average human.

"What's going on right now?", she asked after hearing what those two strangers were talking about. What wager were they talking about?

She heard another woman's voice. Was this the one they were talking about, Furea? Again, Helen was astonished by their beauty. She didn't seem very pleased by the fact that the other two just spoke her name out loud.

Helena sighed. "I-is this some kind of prank?", she looked around, as if she was looking for some hidden cameras.

Capricornus said:
Helena was surprised by the sudden approach. It was a boy with curly hair and... a beauty which seemed out of this world. "E-excuse me?", she asked, as if she didn't hear him at first. She confused. What was he talking about. She turned her head as she heard another voice. A female one.sThat person stood against a wall, arms crossed, and she as well, was insanely beautiful, incomparable to an average human.
"What's going on right now?", she asked after hearing what those two strangers were talking about. What wager were they talking about?

She heard another woman's voice. Was this the one they were talking about, Furea? Again, Helen was astonished by their beauty. She didn't seem very pleased by the fact that the other two just spoke her name out loud.

Helena sighed. "I-is this some kind of prank?", she looked around, as if she was looking for some hidden cameras.
"Quite mortal," Furea said sharply.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"It's not like anyone believes in us anymore. Except, like, twelve people. And it's not like we're ever going to meet them." Virian said.

[/QUOTE]
"You don't know that. I'm still pretty big in Japan."

"The opposite, my dear" Morgana walked over to Helena and she instantly put her arm around the girl and started walking away from the other two gods with her. "Do not mind them, base minded immortals is all" She said to Helena. @Capricornus

Last edited by a moderator:
Capricornus said:
Helena was surprised by the sudden approach. It was a boy with curly hair and... a beauty which seemed out of this world. "E-excuse me?", she asked, as if she didn't hear him at first. She confused. What was he talking about. She turned her head as she heard another voice. A female one. That person stood against a wall, arms crossed, and she as well, was insanely beautiful, incomparable to an average human.

FireMaiden said:
"Quite mortal," Furea said sharply.
"You don't know that. I'm still pretty big in Japan."
"Then why don't you use that fame?! I mean, I go around saying my name all of the time. No one gives a shit about gods like us anymore. People used to throw orgies in honor of me. FUCKING ORGIES! And now what? I'm just some guy named Virian!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Then why don't you use that fame?! I mean, I go around saying my name all of the time. No one gives a shit about gods like us anymore. People used to throw orgies in honor of me. FUCKING ORGIES! And now what? I'm just some guy named Virian!"

[/QUOTE]
"I still don't understand why we need a god of sex."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"OI! COME BACK HERE WITH HER! I STILL NEED HER PHONE NUMBER!" Virian shouted, as he ran after the two.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! I'm still winning!" She called, ash she followed.

Morgana rolled her eyes. "Is this all you two do now? Beings like us used to be worshiped and now you've stooped to this game of getting numbers" She growled at the two. "Have a little class in the act, at least"

Helena took a step back, and shut her mouth, intimidated by Furea's words. She was still confused because of their conversation. Worshipped? Orgies? Are they some kind of forgotten stars? They used the word gods here and there, maybe that was their band name? Whatever.

The other female stranger wrapped her arm around her, leading Helena away from the others. She talked to her about being some kind of immortal? She still couldn't follow. "E-excuse me miss, b-but I actually planned on going the other way...", she said to her. As she was about to turn around she heard the other two following them. She facepalmed. She heard them yelling something about believing and god of sex. It was at this moment that Helena realized something.

Their beauty, the way they talked, about worshipping,about gods. She turned towards them: "Y-you guys... Are actual gods?", she said, before falling to her knees, as if she was praying. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm-", she mumbled. Regretting the way she behaved towards them.

Capricornus said:
Their beauty, the way they talked, about worshipping,about gods. She turned towards them: "Y-you guys... Are actual gods?", she said, before falling to her knees, as if she was praying. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm-", she mumbled. Regretting the way she behaved towards them.
Furea sighed, throwing daggers at Virian. "Furea, Goddess of Death and Destruction."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana rolled her eyes. "Is this all you two do now? Beings like us used to be worshiped and now you've stooped to this game of getting numbers" She growled at the two. "Have a little class in the act, at least"

[/QUOTE]
Capricornus said:
Helena took a step back, and shut her mouth, intimidated by Furea's words. She was still confused because of their conversation. Worshipped? Orgies? Are they some kind of forgotten stars? They used the word gods here and there, maybe that was their band name? Whatever.
The other female stranger wrapped her arm around her, leading Helena away from the others. She talked to her about being some kind of immortal? She still couldn't follow. "E-excuse me miss, b-but I actually planned on going the other way...", she said to her. As she was about to turn around she heard the other two following them. She facepalmed. She heard them yelling something about believing and god of sex. It was at this moment that Helena realized something.

"Look, you've made her sad." Virian said, as he crouched down. "Oh my gods. Are.. Are you Helena? HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, WE JUST MET HELENA!"

"The believer?" Morgana asked. "Huh, I almost feel bad about trying to drain some blood" She said to Helena. "Well, I'm Morgana, goddess of vampirism" She introduced herself.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Look, you've made her sad." Virian said, as he crouched down. "Oh my gods. Are.. Are you Helena? HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, WE JUST MET HELENA!"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, the one who leaves us offerings!"

Helena looked up at Furea. So she was the god of death and destruction huh? This kinda explained why she was so intimidating.

As she heard the male stranger talk she looked at him. "O-oh it's okay I'm not sad or anything, I-I'm just really sorry.", she said, scratching the back of her head. When he started yelling like a fan meeting his favourite star, Helena stared confused and surprised at him. "H-huh? Shouldn't I be the one yelling like a fool? "

She stood up, wiping the dust and dirt from her knees and skirt.

So they seem to know the name of each believer, huh? Helena looked at Morgana, scratching her neck. Sucking her blood? The thought alone sent shivers down her spine.

"Nice to meet you, my dear" Morgana said, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet and off her knees. She kissed Helena's hand with a smirky smile. "At least some mortals have promise"

Capricornus said:
Helena looked up at Furea. So she was the god of death and destruction huh? This kinda explained why she was so intimidating.
As she heard the male stranger talk she looked at him. "O-oh it's okay I'm not sad or anything, I-I'm just really sorry.", she said, scratching the back of her head. When he started yelling like a fan meeting his favourite star, Helena stared confused and surprised at him. "H-huh? Shouldn't I be the one yelling like a fool? "

She stood up, wiping the dust and dirt from her knees and skirt.

So they seem to know the name of each believer, huh? Helena looked at Morgana, scratching her neck. Sucking her blood? The thought alone sent shivers down her spine.
"Seriously? I could kiss you right now." Virian said with a smile. "You are one of the only people that keep us going!" He looked back over at the other two. "Should we take her back to Olympus?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Seriously? I could kiss you right now." Virian said with a smile. "You are one of the only people that keep us going!" He looked back over at the other two. "Should we take her back to Olympus?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hell yeah."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back