• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Is that a yes?" Virian said, quite quickly. "I'll give you a barrel of wine! Please?" The pervy god floated a little closer to Furea and gave her a smile. "Two barrels if I can touch them!"

[/QUOTE]
"You're such a child. A pervy child," She said, "How about when we get back and I change back into my pajamas?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Yashnifus rises from bed with a groan.

"Morning already..." He fizzles out of his bed appearing infront of the mirror dressed in a suit,adjusting the tie a bit.

The bed makes itself with a glance then he closes his eyes...

When he opens them he stands on the edge of the mountain looking dawn at humanity.

"Hmm the planes look rather dry..." He mutters swirling his hand in their general direction. Dark clouds gather and begin dropping rain, lightening, and even a bit of hail.

He straitens up

"What shall I do this day?" He muses to himself.

FireMaiden said:
"You're such a child. A pervy child," She said, "How about when we get back and I change back into my pajamas?" She asked, crossing her arms.
"BUT THAT'S LIKE, IN A BAZILLION HOURS!" Virian said with a sigh, switching back to floating on his back. He knew he wasn't going to win this time. "Maybe if I drink a bottle of Penicillin, I'll actually be able to sleep with you!" The god was getting giddy at the thought. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle, since it'll be yer first time!."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"BUT THAT'S LIKE, IN A BAZILLION HOURS!" Virian said with a sigh, switching back to floating on his back. He knew he wasn't going to win this time. "Maybe if I drink a bottle of Penicillin, I'll actually be able to sleep with you!" The god was getting giddy at the thought. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle, since it'll be yer first time!."

[/QUOTE]
"Who said it was my- oh that's right, you don't know! I got mad at dad one time, and he put this curse on me that was supposed to end about 1000 years ago, but he didn't end it."

FireMaiden said:
"Who said it was my- oh that's right, you don't know! I got mad at dad one time, and he put this curse on me that was supposed to end about 1000 years ago, but he didn't end it."
"Blah blah blah, you can't fuck anyone. Fine. But can I please just see your tits before we go?" Virian said with a grin, as he kept his eyes on Furea's chest.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Blah blah blah, you can't fuck anyone. Fine. But can I please just see your tits before we go?" Virian said with a grin, as he kept his eyes on Furea's chest.

[/QUOTE]
"Ugh, if your gonna keep bugging my fine," Furea sighed. She lifted her shirt for a few moments, before putting it back down. "Alright, now let's go get ice cream and strippers."

qcpx3RQ.gif

FireMaiden said:
"Ugh, if your gonna keep bugging my fine," Furea sighed. She lifted her shirt for a few moments, before putting it back down. "Alright, now let's go get ice cream and strippers."
Before Furea could put her shirt down, Virian already had his face in between her tits. He was going to feel sick later, but he didn't mind. "YAY BOOBIES!" He said, wrapping both his arms and his legs around her.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Before Furea could put her shirt down, Virian already had his face in between her tits. He was going to feel sick later, but he didn't mind. "YAY BOOBIES!" He said, wrapping both his arms and his legs around her.

[/QUOTE]
"Get the fuck off me!" She said, grabbing a hardcover book, and hitting him in the head repeatedly.

FireMaiden said:
"Get the fuck off me!" She said, grabbing a hardcover book, and hitting him in the head repeatedly.
"Ow ow ow ow ow OKAY! JESUS!" Virian said, before pushing away from her. "Someone doesn't like to have fun." The god mumbled under his breath, before plopping down on her sofa. "You know, you should have been prepared for that."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Ow ow ow ow ow OKAY! JESUS!" Virian said, before pushing away from her. "Someone doesn't like to have fun." The god mumbled under his breath, before plopping down on her sofa. "You know, you should have been prepared for that."

[/QUOTE]
"D-do you have a nose bleed?" She asked, putting the book down, and fixing her shirt.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian felt at his nose. "Huh. I guess I do."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't get blood on my couch and come on, let's go bother humans with our good looks."

FireMaiden said:
"Don't get blood on my couch and come on, let's go bother humans with our good looks."
"Who's gonna be our target audience? Men? Women? Both? Or how about a wager? I like wagers." Virian rubbed his hands together.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Who's gonna be our target audience? Men? Women? Both? Or how about a wager? I like wagers." Virian rubbed his hands together.

[/QUOTE]
"Let's go for both," Furea said with a smirk. "What should mt name be this time?" She never used her godly name when dealing with humans.

FireMaiden said:
"Let's go for both," Furea said with a smirk. "What should mt name be this time?" She never used her godly name when dealing with humans.
"How about Gabby?" Virian said. He didn't like to hide his name. It gave him a special status in the world. "So, are you ready for our wager?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"How about Gabby?" Virian said. He didn't like to hide his name. It gave him a special status in the world. "So, are you ready for our wager?"

[/QUOTE]
"Gabrielle, Gabby is a fat 7 year old, nd yes what's the wager?"

FireMaiden said:
"Gabrielle, Gabby is a fat 7 year old, and yes what's the wager?"
"Whoever gets the most phone numbers wins. Loser has to wear only this for the rest of the day." Virian held up a pair of lingerie and twirled it on his index finger. "Do we have a deal?" The god said. It was a win-win for him. If he won, he got to see Furea in her underwear all day. And if she won, he could add it to his collection.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Whoever gets the most phone numbers wins. Loser has to wear only this for the rest of the day." Virian held up a pair of lingerie and twirled it on his index finger. "Do we have a deal?" The god said. It was a win-win for him. If he won, he got to see Furea in her underwear all day. And if she won, he could add it to his collection.

[/QUOTE]
"Ain't my first rodeo kid, deal."

Morgana became bored again. That party god really didnt have a filter on his brain did he? Obnoxious, but if she could get blood then it'd be worth hanging around the most obnoxious gods or goddess. Human blood tasted nice, but immortal blood tasted a lot better. nd it irritated her she couldnt get the most easiest to go for god to surrender his neck. No matter. But what would be great was getting some blood from the highest ranking god there was, the one kind of like Zeus (I forget the name). She was feeling kind of hungry, a human or two wouldnt hurt. And off she was to the human world where she'd leave more than a few humans missing and never found.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian shook Furea's and and teleported them down to earth. "Meet up in an hour?"

[/QUOTE]
"Deal," She said with a playful smirk and a cheeky wink. "I can't wait to see you in what was it? Pink lace?"

FireMaiden said:
"Deal," She said with a playful smirk and a cheeky wink. "I can't wait to see you in what was it? Pink lace?"
"Yup!" Virian said, before he walked over and grabbed some guy the crotch. "Phone number. Now." The man, who was with his girlfriend, looked over at her, looked back at the god, and discreetly slipped him his phone number.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yup!" Virian said, before he walked over and grabbed some guy the crotch. "Phone number. Now." The man, who was with his girlfriend, looked over at her, looked back at the god, and discreetly slipped him his phone number.

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, really. I'll be right back." Furea pulled her shirt down a little, before walking over toe a group of girls. After a few minutes items she walked back, a slip of paper with five numbers on it in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back