• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Rukia said:
(Coding is bugged today lol I might just stop using it.)
(When I saw what happened, I accidentally did this like, laugh-bark and woke up my animals.)

Xan said:
Mnemosyne

The woman would just look at this man, in his pink lingerie and his condescending, before touching a gentle hand to her chest.

"Did you just come here to belittle me? My friend, if my music is merely 'Ok', then why is it you are the 'previous' deity of music?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She would not be made a fool of, not in front of her dearest friend and not by someone who stunk of intercourse and seemed to have very little inhibitions.
(This is gonna be fun..)

"I gave you the title because you were better than me." Virian admitted. He truly loved her talent and remembered how amazing she was when she had first picked up an instrument. "I do not come here to tease you, only to show you how to improve! Now, may you please grant me access to your band?"

Xan said:
(When I saw what happened, I accidentally did this like, laugh-bark and woke up my animals.)
(There was this one time that the coding made every word in my paragraph to be separated inside of a box. That was a fun day.)

(Let's just say that if Mnemosyne lets Virian play, a dead guy is coming back to give one more show.)

@Rukia[/URL]

Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne pursed her lips, looking ready to give this man what-for anyways, but Thranduil's hand on her shoulder, combined with Virian's sudden sincerity quickly placated her. A lady musn't loose her temper, at any rate. With a wave of her hand, a small accompaniment of instruments blipped into reality, gently settling on the floor. If he needed more, she would provide, but for now it was a basic orchestra. Her instruments were all lovingly kept, so if the God of Part broke any, she would surely not forgive him for a very long time.

"If you're sincere in your motive, then you may play. If you're lying, don't think I won't be able to tell," she threatened.

Rukia said:
(There was this one time that the coding made every word in my paragraph to be separated inside of a box. That was a fun day.)
(I have no idea how you managed to do that....)

Thranduil

Thranduil himself wasn't much of a musician,so he simply remained in the back of the room and allowed the Gods that understood of this art to talk and make their arrangements. He was curious about Virian's play,wondering what he would be choosing as music.

Xan said:
@Rukia
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne pursed her lips, looking ready to give this man what-for anyways, but Thranduil's hand on her shoulder, combined with Virian's sudden sincerity quickly placated her. A lady musn't loose her temper, at any rate. With a wave of her hand, a small accompaniment of instruments blipped into reality, gently settling on the floor. If he needed more, she would provide, but for now it was a basic orchestra. Her instruments were all lovingly kept, so if the God of Part broke any, she would surely not forgive him for a very long time.

"If you're sincere in your motive, then you may play. If you're lying, don't think I won't be able to tell," she threatened.
"Understood. MAESTRO IF YOU PLEASE?!" Virian said, snapping his fingers, causing the room to go completely black. A spotlight burst into light, shining down onto the god of temptation, who was now dressed rather neatly. He was wearing a white tailcoat, with matching white pants.

If either Mnemosyne or Thranduil were to look around them, they would see that they were just two in a crowd of at least a hundred. The god cleared his throat and walked towards the microphone. "Ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you, Falco."

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Understood. MAESTRO IF YOU PLEASE?!" Virian said, snapping his fingers, causing the room to go completely black. A spotlight burst into light, shining down onto the god of temptation, who was now dressed rather neatly. He was wearing a white tailcoat, with matching white pants.
If either Mnemosyne or Thranduil were to look around them, they would see that they were just two in a crowd of at least a hundred. The god cleared his throat and walked towards the microphone. "Ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you, Falco."

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Mnemosyne

The goddess would snort, feeling stifled with the sudden crowd around her, causing the woman to clutch her skirt in an attempt to keep it from brushing people. Music, to her, was private and intimate so what was with all these people?

The music was good, she appreciated the genre like she appreciated all genres. It was nothing like the things she liked to play, dainty and feminine. But that was merely a matter of personality and Mnemosyne could definitely see Virian's in the piece.

She looked at Thranduil with a look of surprise, not sure what to make of it, but definitely impressed, considering she was prepared for a shakey rendition of Hot Cross Buns from a child's recorder.

(Last post for the night. Sleep takes me.)

Xan said:
Mnemosyne

The goddess would snort, feeling stifled with the sudden crowd around her, causing the woman to clutch her skirt in an attempt to keep it from brushing people. Music, to her, was private and intimate so what was with all these people?

The music was good, she appreciated the genre like she appreciated all genres. It was nothing like the things she liked to play, dainty and feminine. But that was merely a matter of personality and Mnemosyne could definitely see Virian's in the piece.

She looked at Thranduil with a look of surprise, not sure what to make of it, but definitely impressed, considering she was prepared for a shakey rendition of Hot Cross Buns from a child's recorder.

(Last post for the night. Sleep takes me.)
As the lights went back on, Virian was back in his lingerie,and all of the instruments were in their original place. "There. What you need to do is reach out towards other composers try some Tchaikovsky or Dvorak. Ciao!"

Thranduil

"That was very impressive,Virian. Thank you for setting this spectacle for us today."

Before the entire orchestra disappeared,Thranduil took the moment to check the musicians in the play,wondering if he could tell the names of all of them until his eyes fixated into a woman with the Cello.

The locket he had been holding fell from his hands and into the ground.

Thranduil's usual calm expression turned into complete shock as he recognized Akira in the play. She smiled to him before disappearing along with the other musicians.

His eyes drifted to the Cello she had been holding,and the God felt his throat closing. He didn't trust himself in front of others right now,so he turned around and left the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenEyedStranger said:
@RedTeam Grif
M turned to see the woman standing at the door frame and was about to say something to her but then caught Morganas eye. He certainly wasn't prepared. He could sense something was wrong but couldn't put his finger on it

"Oh I... I guess you can. How did you want to?"

Morgana smirked when her captivation worked. "I can help try and keep things in order if you're out. But you must help me first if you want me to help you" She said. "Just a small favor to ask" Her eyes kept its glowing as she kept eye contact with him.

@Xan[/URL] @Safety Hammer
[/RIGHT]
Mnemosyne

She reflexively began to clap, almost smiling, except one thing. "But- I was the one who gifted those composers?" The goddess' face twisted a little before the woman busted out laughing, putting her hands on her knees.

"I'm sorry- yes, I'll look into them. Thank you Virian." The woman said, rubbing away a tear.

Upon hearing the noise of something dropping, she looked up to see Thranduil leaving his locker behind, and with a frown, one of Mnenosyme's familiars appeared and picked it up, bringing it to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana smirked when her captivation worked. "I can help try and keep things in order if you're out. But you must help me first if you want me to help you" She said. "Just a small favor to ask" Her eyes kept its glowing as she kept eye contact with him.

[/QUOTE]
M would grunt and try to look away, some part of him screamed in his mind, though the rest of him was captivated.

"Yeah... Yeah anything..."

Thranduil

Thranduil closed his eyes as he leaned against the outside wall of Olympus,his thoughts going blind for a moment as he calmed his own emotions.That was his type of "therapy",and usually it helped.

He felt himself calming down and sighed through his nose,sitting down on a bench so he could look at the world bellow him.It was time to move on,no matter how painful that would be.It had been fifty years,and Akira was happy. He should allow himself to be as well.

Touching his neck,he noticed with surprise that his locket wasn't there anymore.He probably dropped it inside the musical room.Sighing,he sent Mnemosyne a mental message.

"My friend,I apologize for leaving like that. I just needed a moment. In think I dropped my locket in your musical room,do you mind bringing it to me?"

He sent a mental picture of where he was,standing at the edge of Olympus.

@Xan

(Aaaah fml I accidentally fell asleep yesterday and had school until now x) So let's pretend that my char did whatever they were supposed to do, until someone interacts with them :'D)

Capricornus said:
(Aaaah fml I accidentally fell asleep yesterday and had school until now x) So let's pretend that my char did whatever they were supposed to do, until someone interacts with them :'D)
Virian continued to float down the halls, bored out of his mind, until he saw Helena. "Hey, Helena! Have you gotten your room yet?"

Rukia said:

Thranduil

Thranduil closed his eyes as he leaned against the outside wall of Olympus,his thoughts going blind for a moment as he calmed his own emotions.That was his type of "therapy",and usually it helped.

He felt himself calming down and sighed through his nose,sitting down on a bench so he could look at the world bellow him.It was time to move on,no matter how painful that would be.It had been fifty years,and Akira was happy. He should allow himself to be as well.

Touching his neck,he noticed with surprise that his locket wasn't there anymore.He probably dropped it inside the musical room.Sighing,he sent Mnemosyne a mental message.

"My friend,I apologize for leaving like that. I just needed a moment. In think I dropped my locket in your musical room,do you mind bringing it to me?"

He sent a mental picture of where he was,standing at the edge of Olympus.

@Xan
Mnemosyne

The goddess would stand there helplessly, pondering the locket and what to do with it, her familiars standing nearby. Alone in the music room, though she hadn't seen Virian leave, she couldn't help feel a touch melancholy.

Music, like all arts, had an ability to make one feel a certain way. Mnemosyne appreciated it more than anything but it was times like this she wished she was so easily influenced, as she tucked the locket into the pocket of her skirt.

Mnemosyne jumped when she felt Thranduil contact her, not expecting the flash of words across her mind. She looked down the small mural-esque familiar made from tile and mortar, that tugged on her hand. At the flash of a picture, the woman pursed her lips and walked out of the music room, the familiar in hand. It only took her a moment to reach the edge of Olympus, walking up beside Thranduil.

"Hello again," she said, reaching into her pocket to get the locket and holding it out to him. "I brought this for you."

Thranduil

Thranduil smiled as he felt Mnemosyne's approach,walking forward to meet her. When she handed him the locket,he wrapped his hands around hers.

"Thank you,Mnemosyne. This is something I should have done a long time ago."

Pulling the locket into his hands,he walked to the edge of Olympus. He took a quick look at the picture of him and Akira inside before closing the locket.

"This is the last thing I have of my wife. But I have decided that it is time for me to move on. She is happy,and I deserve to be happy as well."

He let the necklace fall from his hands and into the human world bellow. It turned into ashes before spreading through the sky.

"Let's hope it's energy will caught a happy couple and make they fall in love like I did."

@Xan

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian continued to float down the halls, bored out of his mind, until he saw Helena. "Hey, Helena! Have you gotten your room yet?"

[/QUOTE]
Helena turned around to the sound of Virian's voice. "O-oh now that you mention it, not yet."

Helena stood up and waved Morgana goodbye, who was now concentrated on her conversation with M.

Helena walked towards Virian: "Would you mind showing me my room?", she asked politely.

Furea had finally gotten her clean bed spread back on her bed, and drank a good tenth of the wine Virian gave to her. Now, she was listing to music while dancing around her room in an over sized tee shirt.

Rukia said:

Thranduil

Thranduil smiled as he felt Mnemosyne's approach,walking forward to meet her. When she handed him the locket,he wrapped his hands around hers.

"Thank you,Mnemosyne. This is something I should have done a long time ago."

Pulling the locket into his hands,he walked to the edge of Olympus. He took a quick look at the picture of him and Akira inside before closing the locket.

"This is the last thing I have of my wife. But I have decided that it is time for me to move on. She is happy,and I deserve to be happy as well."

He let the necklace fall from his hands and into the human world bellow. It turned into ashes before spreading through the sky.

"Let's hope it's energy will caught a happy couple and make they fall in love like I did."

@Xan
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne beamed up at him, handing over the locket. What she wasn't expecting though was to see Thranduil walk to the edge, her hands fluttering up to cover her mouth. "Oh!" The goddess exclaimed sadly.

She watched the locket fall with that same sense of melancholy she had felt before, seeing the locket dissolve into nothing more than soot and ash, scattering over the land below them. Moving foward, she placed a comforting hand on Thranduil's elbow, seeing as she wasn't quite tall enough to reach his shoulder.

"I'm proud of you. I'm sure your wife is proud as well, where ever she may be." Mnemosyne said softly, and though she always kicked herself for never seeming to know the right words to say, she sensed that maybe there wasn't necessarily a right or wrong thing to say in this instance.

Behind her, her familiars shifted anxiously, not quite sure what they were to do in instances such as this, and with a wave of her hand, they dispelled, leaving Thranduil and her alone on the edge of Olympus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back