• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Capricornus said:
Helena turned around to the sound of Virian's voice. "O-oh now that you mention it, not yet."
Helena stood up and waved Morgana goodbye, who was now concentrated on her conversation with M.

Helena walked towards Virian: "Would you mind showing me my room?", she asked politely.
"It would be my honor!" Virian said with a smile, as he took her hand. "Uh, hey. Are my clothes making you uncomfortable? Because I can take 'em off if you want."

Xan said:
Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne beamed up at him, handing over the locket. What she wasn't expecting though was to see Thranduil walk to the edge, her hands fluttering up to cover her mouth. "Oh!" The goddess exclaimed sadly.

She watched the locket fall with that same sense of melancholy she had felt before, seeing the locket dissolve into nothing more than soot and ash, scattering over the land below them. Moving foward, she placed a comforting hand on Thranduil's elbow, seeing as she wasn't quite tall enough to reach his shoulder.

"I'm proud of you. I'm sure your wife is proud as well, where ever she may be." Mnemosyne said softly, and though she always kicked herself for never seeming to know the right words to say, she sensed that maybe there wasn't necessarily a right or wrong thing to say in this instance.

Behind her, her familiars shifted anxiously, not quite sure what they were to do in instances such as this, and with a wave of her hand, they dispelled, leaving Thranduil and her alone on the edge of Olympus.

(I ship it...)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
(I ship it...)

[/QUOTE]
(Power couple that just throws shit off the side of the mountain constantly. ;-; )

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"It would be my honor!" Virian said with a smile, as he took her hand. "Uh, hey. Are my clothes making you uncomfortable? Because I can take 'em off if you want."

[/QUOTE]
Helena didn't notice his clothes until he spoke about them. "Oh. Ah no it's - it's ok.", she answered with a nervous giggle. She blushed slightly, because of the unsual sight.

With every step they took she looked around, amazed by every small detail.

"They sure didn't exaggerate about how you gods lived.", she mumbled under her breath, while comparing it to what she had read.

(Ah sorry! x) I often don't get notifications which sucks x))

Last edited by a moderator:
Capricornus said:
Helena didn't notice his clothes until he spoke about them. "Oh. Ah no it's - it's ok.", she answered with a nervous giggle. She blushed slightly, because of the unsual sight.
With every step they took she looked around, amazed by every small detail.

"They sure didn't exaggerate about how you gods lived.", she mumbled under her breath, while comparing it to what she had read.

(Ah sorry! x) I often don't get notifications which sucks x))
"So, hey. Since I'm really in your debt, could I, uh, ask you something?" Virian said, letting go of her hand as they neared a door.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"So, hey. Since I'm really in your debt, could I, uh, ask you something?" Virian said, letting go of her hand as they neared a door.

[/QUOTE]
Helena looked him in the eyes, as if she was worried about what he was going to ask. "Oh, I guess so, yeah. What is it?", she asked with a polite smile.

Capricornus said:
Helena looked him in the eyes, as if she was worried about what he was going to ask. "Oh, I guess so, yeah. What is it?", she asked with a polite smile.
Virian was now in regular clothes (Which was a tie-dye shirt and jeans). He was un-characteristically nervous.

"Uh, would you like to go get some coffee or something sometime? If you don't want to that's fine. I just thought that since you are saving me from being obsolete, I thought that I could repay you. I mean... uhhh.. You're really pretty." The god said, as blush covered his cheeks and he gave a nervous smile.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian was now in regular clothes (Which was a tie-dye shirt and jeans). He was un-characteristically nervous.
"Uh, would you like to go get some coffee or something sometime? If you don't want to that's fine. I just thought that since you are saving me from being obsolete, I thought that I could repay you. I mean... uhhh.. You're really pretty." The god said, as blush covered his cheeks and he gave a nervous smile.

[/QUOTE]
Helena listened carefully to what he had to say. Yet she wasn't prepared to hear something like that. Her face began to redden. "Oh, uh... ", were the only sounds she could make, nervously giggling in between.

"C-coffee. I like coffee. Y-yes sure.", she finally answered, as if she had overheard the last sentence, but quickly added a "Thank you" in between some nervous coughs and head scratches.

She cleared her throat with some more coughs, before finally being able to speak clear again. "Uhm, yes I'd surely enjoy some coffee and some company, just hit me up anytime." She ripped a small piece of paper out of a sheet, took a pen out and quickly scribbled something on it before handing it to Virian with a smile: "You asked for it before, right? " On the paper slip was her phone number.

Capricornus said:
Helena listened carefully to what he had to say. Yet she wasn't prepared to hear something like that. Her face began to redden. "Oh, uh... ", were the only sounds she could make, nervously giggling in between.
"C-coffee. I like coffee. Y-yes sure.", she finally answered, as if she had overheard the last sentence, but quickly added a "Thank you" in between some nervous coughs and head scratches.

She cleared her throat with some more coughs, before finally being able to speak clear again. "Uhm, yes I'd surely enjoy some coffee and some company, just hit me up anytime." She ripped a small piece of paper out of a sheet, took a pen out and quickly scribbled something on it before handing it to Virian with a smile: "You asked for it before, right? " On the paper slip was her phone number.
Virian took the phone number and blushed, before quickly putting it in his pocket. "Uh, Th-thanks. Just open your door and the room you want will be there."

(Basically, do what we did in the overview.)

GreenEyedStranger said:
M would grunt and try to look away, some part of him screamed in his mind, though the rest of him was captivated.
"Yeah... Yeah anything..."

Morgana leaned over, "All I need you to do is tilt your head up" She said, lifting her hand and tracing his jawline until she got to under his chin and tilted his head up. "Like this" @GreenEyedStranger

Morgana's eyes glowed a deeper red, seeing him resist. "It wont have effect on you, I promise" She said. "Its just a small favor to ask"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian took the phone number and blushed, before quickly putting it in his pocket. "Uh, Th-thanks. Just open your door and the room you want will be there."
(Basically, do what we did in the overview.)

[/QUOTE]
Helena slowly opened the door to her new room. At first sight, she gasped audibly. "T-that's amazing!", she said, almost yelled, exited. She walked in, leaving the door behind her open. She looked around, admiring everything, the living room, the dining room and finally also the bedroom. She threw her bag onto her bed and let out a deep a deep sigh of satisfaction. "I guess I can live here." She said to herself with a big grin, before going back to the living room.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana's eyes glowed a deeper red, seeing him resist. "It wont have effect on you, I promise" She said. "Its just a small favor to ask"

[/QUOTE]
A voice in M's head screamed

"NO!"

But he didn't care. The lady was very pretty and just wanted him to move his head. What's the worst that could happen?

He shrugged and fully moved his head, waiting patiently for whatever favor she wanted

Capricornus said:
Helena slowly opened the door to her new room. At first sight, she gasped audibly. "T-that's amazing!", she said, almost yelled, exited. She walked in, leaving the door behind her open. She looked around, admiring everything, the living room, the dining room and finally also the bedroom. She threw her bag onto her bed and let out a deep a deep sigh of satisfaction. "I guess I can live here." She said to herself with a big grin, before going back to the living room.
"Uh, yeah. Yeah it is." Virian said. "I uh.. um.. I'm going to go now. I'll see you later?"

Morgana leaned closer and when she was close enough she opened her mouth and sank her fangs into his neck. The blood started to collect at the bite, allowing her to drink it up.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Uh, yeah. Yeah it is." Virian said. "I uh.. um.. I'm going to go now. I'll see you later?"

[/QUOTE]
Helena made a faint hand gesture signaling him goodbye from the inside of her room "And thanks for showing me around.", she added with a smile. "See you around."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana leaned closer and when she was close enough she opened her mouth and sank her fangs into his neck. The blood started to collect at the bite, allowing her to drink it up.

[/QUOTE]
M winced and started to struggle. He tried to push Morgana back, but couldn't exactly focus his strength while still under her power.

"Nngh... Stop... This."

Morgana hadnt fed in 3 days, she was starving. She grabbed his right arm with one hand and she other at his left shoulder as she willed him not to move.

Capricornus said:
Helena made a faint hand gesture signaling him goodbye from the inside of her room "And thanks for showing me around.", she added with a smile. "See you around."
"Wait!" Virian said, floating back into the room. "Would this afternoon be a good time? I have nothing going on. I might be able to make you some food at my place." On the outside, Virian was giving Helena a warm smile. But on the inside, he was flipping the fuck out.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana hadnt fed in 3 days, she was starving. She grabbed his right arm with one hand and she other at his left shoulder as she willed him not to move.

[/QUOTE]
M kept trying to resist and tried to stand up. However, he was getting weaker by the second and fell to the ground on his back, still trying to push her off.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Wait!" Virian said, floating back into the room. "Would this afternoon be a good time? I have nothing going on. I might be able to make you some food at my place." On the outside, Virian was giving Helena a warm smile. But on the inside, he was flipping the fuck out.

[/QUOTE]
As Helena was about to close the door, she was interrupted by Virian. It was an invitation.

"This afternoon?", she was surprised that it was so soon already. "Sure, that'd be great.",she agreed with a big smile. She tried her best to not lose her cool. Not again. "I'll do my best to be on time!", she added with a grin.

Morgana growled when he fell, but she was way to hungry to leave him. Sure, he was a god so even if his blood was drained it wouldnt kill him. Just probably make him black out. She pulled him into a sitting up position, sitting in his lap and as he struggled she kept trying to use her power to calm him down. She removed her fangs from his neck to look at him in the eye, her eyes flashing red. "Shh, its alright" She cooed, her hand running through what hair he had.

Capricornus said:
As Helena was about to close the door, she was interrupted by Virian. It was an invitation.
"This afternoon?", she was surprised that it was so soon already. "Sure, that'd be great.",she agreed with a big smile. She tried her best to not lose her cool. Not again. "I'll do my best to be on time!", she added with a grin.
Virian was screaming in the inside. "Awesome! See you at my place!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back