• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"You do understand that this human is not an idiot, right?" Morgana growled. "She would know better then to go into any dangerous room, and as for the intercourse thing, well, I cant say anything about it because I wouldnt"

[/QUOTE]
Deimos

"Don't shoot the messenger. All I'm saying is I can see the point of not having mortals on the same mountain as Gods. What of their family? Last time I was down there, mortals take their family very seriously." Deimos said, narrowing her eyes. Why are her fellow Gods so obtuse? "At any rate, it is not my will, but the King of the Gods. If that is wrong to you, I don't know what to tell you."

"Hmm, well, have you been paying attention to things she may like? What does she seem to enjoy?" Morgana asked. "What are you really good at cooking?" She ignored Deimos, finding the goddess quite annoying.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"You do understand that this human is not an idiot, right?" Morgana growled. "She would know better then to go into any dangerous room, and as for the intercourse thing, well, I cant say anything about it because I wouldnt"

[/QUOTE]
Xan said:
Deimos

The woman frowned. "The reason is that he said as much. And like I said, it's not really safe, unless you want a believer to die? I have a room exclusively crammed with any number things that would end a human's life, if they were to open the door." Deimos didn't actually know the human's name. It hadn't really mattered to her to ask it and she sort of peered at Virian.

"You can't keep humans as pets or for intercourse." She said, looking suspicious.
M let out a sigh and laid his head down on the pillow.

"A human up here is not acceptable. I'll deal with it as soon as I recover... And after I kick Morganas ass."

GreenEyedStranger said:
"A human up here is not acceptable. I'll deal with it as soon as I recover... And after I kick Morganas ass."

Deimos

Deimos peered at the God, before laughing quietly.

"Didn't you let her do that?" She wondered, raising an eyebrow.

Xan said:
Deimos

Deimos peered at the God, before laughing quietly.

"Didn't you let her do that?" She wondered, raising an eyebrow.
"What?! Of course not! She used some sort of enchantment on me!"

GreenEyedStranger said:
"What?! Of course not! She used some sort of enchantment on me!"

Deimos

Deimos snickered quietly, placing a hand over her mouth. "I don't know what else she would do considering her dominion. But you are ok, correct?" She asked, curiously.

Xan said:
Deimos

Deimos snickered quietly, placing a hand over her mouth. "I don't know what else she would do considering her dominion. But you are ok, correct?" She asked, curiously.
M chuckled and thought about what she meant for a bit

"Yes I'm fine. What other dominions does she hold? All she told me was that she was a vampire."

GreenEyedStranger said:
M chuckled and thought about what she meant for a bit

"Yes I'm fine. What other dominions does she hold? All she told me was that she was a vampire."

Deimos

Deimos paused, seeming to think about it. "Just vampirism I believe." The woman said, because as far as she was aware, that was all. Though, Deimos did not make knowing the details of other people her business, she did know a few things.

GreenEyedStranger said:

Morgana laughed. "I'd love to see you try it, big guy" She said. "I'm sure everyone would like to see a guy like you work for it," She smirked. "And then get drop kicked" @GreenEyedStranger

@Alphaius[/URL]
She turned back to Virian. "Okay. Perhaps I can talk to your girl, get some extra information about her" Morgana offered. "Though, of course that's not free either, darling" @Safety Hammer

@GreenEyedStranger[/URL]
She turned back to Virian. "Okay. Perhaps I can talk to your girl, get some extra information about her" Morgana offered. "Though, of course that's not free either, darling" @Safety Hammer

"Ngh... You wanna bet on it?"

He clenched his teeth and stood up, now strong enough to support himself.

"I am order incarnate."

Xan said:

Deimos

Deimos paused, seeming to think about it. "Just vampirism I believe." The woman said, because as far as she was aware, that was all. Though, Deimos did not make knowing the details of other people her business, she did know a few things.

He turned back to face Deimos

"Let's hope that's it... So, tell me about this mortal."

He talked to Deimos as he walked towards Morgana, glaring at her.

Morgana didnt lose her smirk. "Oh? You want to fight?" She asked. "Well, c'mere big man. I like it rough" She had this tone in her voice, it made her sound sly.

Rukia said:

Thranduil

Thranduil nodded to the Goddess,paying close attention to her tips about orchids. He smiled as she handed the paper flower for him,taking it in his hands.

"Let's scrap the idea about palm trees,then. I'd rather leave those for the places near the ocean. This forest would be in the middle of Amazonia,so I am creating more Pau-Brazil trees around. Let's hope this time they won't chop it down."

Thranduil touched the paper and a live version of his sketch appeared,this time fully coloured. It looked very realistic,and the different coloured orchids were hanging on the trees. He walked around,listening to the signing of the birds.

"It looks much better than what I had initially conceived. Thank you,Mnemosyne. You always bring the best in me."

His smile was very sincere as he walked back to the Goddess's side.

(

@Xan now I have an excuse to talk about trees all day!)

@Xan

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana didnt lose her smirk. "Oh? You want to fight?" She asked. "Well, c'mere big man. I like it rough" She had this tone in her voice, it made her sound sly.

[/QUOTE]
"That is no way to talk to Order!"

M growled and suddenly tried to slap Morgana with a backhand across the cheek.

Morgana moved fast, grabbing his wrist and yanked down, forcing his body to bend and she brought her knee up into his nose and let him go. "Bitch slap? Ha! Slow attack" She growled.

Rukia said:
Mnemosyne

"It is my pleasure to be of assistance! I'm always glad to give a helping hand," Mnemosyne said, grinning and flushing happily.

She was quite pleased with the forest that Thranduil had drawn up, and frankly was quite delighted the man had asked her for help. Mnemosyne usually loved it when the other Gods and Goddesses came to her for assistance, with very few exceptions.

"They do like to chop down trees, don't they?" She said sadly. "But if they didn't- imagine, we wouldn't have papermache, or cardstock, among other things." The goddess said brightly, before gesturing to the wide double doors inside.

Thranduil

"Indeed. I may not agree with many things the humans did,but I will never disagree with their creativity. They do know how to enjoy the gifts you send to them. Their minds have been bright since the start of civilization."

Thranduil allowed the simulation to drop around them,folding the paper carefully before putting it back in his pocket. He gestured for Mnemosyne to walk in first,holding the door open for her. He knew fully well how much she valued manners.

His head rose as he heard conflict nearby. Sighing,Thranduil gestured towards the source,wondering which Gods would be fighting now.

"I assume I should interfere." He was usually the conciliator,although he wasn't excited about doing that now.

@Xan

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana moved fast, grabbing his wrist and yanked down, forcing his body to bend and she brought her knee up into his nose and let him go. "Bitch slap? Ha! Slow attack" She growled.

[/QUOTE]
M stepped back and rubbed his bloody nose, grunting.

"So you're a fighter too? Fine, get ready for an ass kicking."

He got into a fighting position and lunged towards her. Once he got close, he tried to uppercut her.

Rukia said:
Thranduil

"Indeed. I may not agree with many things the humans did,but I will never disagree with their creativity. They do know how to enjoy the gifts you send to them. Their minds have been bright since the start of civilization."

Thranduil allowed the simulation to drop around them,folding the paper carefully before putting it back in his pocket. He gestured for Mnemosyne to walk in first,holding the door open for her. He knew fully well how much she valued manners.

His head rose as he heard conflict nearby. Sighing,Thranduil gestured towards the source,wondering which Gods would be fighting now.

"I assume I should interfere." He was usually the conciliator,although he wasn't excited about doing that now.

@Xan
Mnemosyne

The goddess actually nodded in approval when Thranduil opened the door for her, and she proceeded down the hall with her natural grace, listening to the din of a disagreement brewing.

Her features drew together in frustration, and oh, if she was less of a lady she would give whoever was participating such a what-for. But she was a lady, and as her nature dictated, she would probably give a firm but light scolding.

Mnemosyne looked up at Thranduil, and considered her options. "That is probably best, but it is so troublesome." She said with great tiredness.

Thranduil

Thranduil chuckled at Mnemosyne's comment. He was one of the oldest Gods around,so such a behavior was beyond common to him.

"If I didn't know them personally,I would think that they were children instead of Gods. But you get used to it after a while."

That was another reason as to why Thranduil would usually stay far away from the other Gods. They were too...wild. His own peaceful personality didn't agree with them. Mnemosyne was his best friend and one of the few that could fully understand him.

He stepped into the room in time to see M striking against Morgana. With blinding speed,he was standing between the two Gods and holding the man's attack with easy.

"It's not often that I see the God of Order and the God of Vampirism striking against each other. May I ask what happened?"

His voice sounded slightly disappointed.

@RedTeam Grif

Rukia said:

Thranduil

Thranduil chuckled at Mnemosyne's comment. He was one of the oldest Gods around,so such a behavior was beyond common to him.

"If I didn't know them personally,I would think that they were children instead of Gods. But you get used to it after a while."

That was another reason as to why Thranduil would usually stay far away from the other Gods. They were too...wild. His own peaceful personality didn't agree with them. Mnemosyne was his best friend and one of the few that could fully understand him.

He stepped into the room in time to see M striking against Morgana. With blinding speed,he was standing between the two Gods and holding the man's attack with easy.

"It's not often that I see the God of Order and the God of Vampirism striking against each other. May I ask what happened?"

His voice sounded slightly disappointed.

@RedTeam Grif

M punched into Thranduils hold and kept pushing forward for a few moments until he realized he could not beat his strength.

"Morgana tried to murder me by draining me of blood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back