• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Emily

The girl jumped as the rope swung down, the blobs of blood moving it gradually faster and faster. "Huh? I've been here since the funhouse opened! Daddy and mommy brought me here, but that was a while ago." Emily explained. "Why are you here?" She cocked her head in curiosity as she sped up with the swinging of the rope.

@Zon dexan

"some..bad people forced me to come here...but i met you at least" zon smiled while still trying to concentrate on not falling over the rope

@Cherrywitch

Emily

The demon child smiled widely, the rope speeding up to impossible levels, but she still managed them just fine. "You're a really nice person, Zonny! I hope the others think so... They get rid of people they don't like. I do too, but they always take them from me." Emily frowned at the idea. She spoke of humans as if they were toys, and that the others would break them before she had the chance. Luckily, those were humans she didn't like.

@Zon dexan

(I missed this post of yours I am sorry ;- ;)

Cherrywitch said:
Emily
The girl gazed up at him, giving a big smile. "Sure! I think they'd like to play too!" She ran over to the side of the rope made of blood. "C'mon! Let's start!" Emily almost looked like a normal little girl right then, and it showed how she must've been so sweet and cute before this place got its hands on her.

@Nathan22 @Nathan22 @Kira Times

zon managed to jump the rope once at the high speed that it was going but while he was attempting to make contact the ground again the rope hit his ankles causing him to fall forward "haha...i guess im just not as good as you huh..." zon looked like he was honestly havving fin now

@Cherrywitch

Emily

The rope stopped mid-swing unnaturally, before the blood loss form and fell into a large puddle on the ground. Emily giggled, appearing beside him and poking his cheek in a playful way. "That was fun! Can we play more? You can pick a new game again!" The child said in a cheerful tone, in contrast to the blood that now soaked her arms and clothes.

@Zon dexan

@BennyAxC it's fine, but I can't reply yet anyway. There's not really anything for Index to do. :P

"haha..sure" he said felling a bit faint. it seemed his wound was now ailing him. as he tried to stand up he fell to one knee"felling a bit...woozy.."

@Cherrywitch

Raye was quiet.

"Okay." She replied to Shiro, then clung to Index's arm. She pulled Elch over with her, sandwiching herself between them.

"Let's do this, right guys?"

@Nathan22 @Cherrywitch @BennyAxC

Index

Index stayed silent, just watching the two. He had no place to make their decisions for them. Hell, Index himself still barely trusted the other demon, so if they wanted to question him themselves or refuse it was up to them. The blonde glanced over to the green haired girl, his eyes scanning over her critically.

@Nathan22 @Kira Times @BennyAxC

Emily

The demon child blinked her eyes at him, unable to remember pain or death. "What's wrong? Get up!" Emily started to shake him.

@Zon dexan

zon looked at Emily. putting a hand on her head and smiling softly."don worry about me..."as he spoke his breathing was heavy "i just need to stop my shoulder from bleeding so much...Emily you think you could help with that?"he was putting up quite a brave front for someone who was on the brink of death

@Cherrywitch

Penny was sitting on a bench or to be exact the same bench she had died at over 5 years ago.she just sat there swinging her legs back and forth as she gently stroked her ghost dog back hardly noticing the rotting smell of it any more.she just sat there and waited for something.she wasn't entirly sure what sde was waiting for,all she knew was that it was coming and that she needed to be there when it did.

(is this a good begining sentence?)

(@BeebeTheWarrior yeah! Both of my characters are busy, but you can join in with one of them, or find someone else open?)

Emily

Emily frowned deeply, before it turned to anger, she stepping back from the man. "Why do you need to stop bleeding? I always bleed... This is just a way so you can stop playing. Mommy and Daddy never played either, they always found an excuse. That's why I had to turn them into toys so they would always play with me. Now you're doing the same." Her hair began to float unnaturally, her red eyes hard and demonic. "I thought you would play. I thought you were nice. But now I know you are just another mean person who deserves to be a doll."

@Zon dexan annndd crazy little girl is back! xD

zon was no longer afraid of Emily he had seen the cute side of her. he held his smile as he spoke "Emily.....we are different you an I...i am still living..if i dont stop the bleeding i cant play with you anymore..you dont want that do you?" he didnt have the strength to run anymore he had lost far too much blood at this point and jump rope had only accelerated his blood loss.

@Cherrywitch (part of me doesn't exactly get what will happen to zon if he dies could you explain?)

Emily

"lIaR!" The dark voice cried out, blood shooting out to end up cracking through the floor all around him. "You're lying! You just don't want a play anymore, liar! Liar, liar, liar!" Furious tears filled the girl's eyes as spike after spike of blood stabbed into the hallway's cold floor around the human.

(@Zon dexan well, he doesn't have to die, but if you decided he does he would either die completely off the rp or become a demon and slowly go insane.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Penny sighed setting down the dog and standing up.she just felt so empty inside when suddenly she heard voices.grinning ear to ear she bolted towards the sound.when she stopped she saw a little girl and a human.decieding to watch for a bit so she grabbed the dog thgt had followed her and became invisible.

@Cherrywitch

@Zon dexan

zon ignored the danger around him and mustering all his strength crawled over to Emily doing his best to avoid the spikes. there was a large trail of blood being him from his shoulder. using his good arm he propped himself up to look Emily in the face"i promise....thats not the case Emily..." his breathing was now shallow and ragged"i have no family..no friends...what reason would i have to lie to you Emily?"

@Cherrywitch (im going to go the demon rout)

(@Cherrywitch the way things are going the wound would most likely kill him anyway and the blood loss has made him too weak to run so if emily ,i.e you, decide to deal a final blow i wont disagree)

@Zon dexan if you're sure

Emily

The girl tensed, the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Everyone lies."

With that, a blood spike shot through his stomach, before four more went through his heart, hip, ribs, and his liver. They ripped back out, letting the man fall into the floor into his own blood. Emily smiled to herself, whispering. "Now you will always be my playmate."

Tommy

Eh? Is he looking at me....What if he's a creep like Shiro is...What kind of demon is he anyway? she wasn't sure if there could be multiples types of the same demon. The only demon she was really afraid of was Shiro and she only was because he was literally the demon of torture. She stared at him, blankly and tried to look at least a little bit confident. But her stupid habit got in the way and she started biting the tip of her finger again. If she was lucky he would just think she was a cannibal. She doubted he was that stupid though.

@Cherrywitch

Last edited by a moderator:
She bit her bottom lip.

"No, not really." She admitted, feeling pathetic, "b-but if you guys can be brave, I can be too." She smiled up at Elch, hugging his side. "I'm not a complete weakling."

I think...

@Nathan22 @Cherrywitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back