• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Pushing himself up he tisked at his bruised elbows "no no emily shut your eyes and start from 5" he said as he quickly untied his shoes and stood up again

penny was laughing so tears came from her eyes

@Cherrywitch

Emily

The little girl still snickered, but returned to counting, her small bloodied hands over her eyes. "5... 6... 7..." Emily twisted her feet as she counted. "10! Marco!" She cheered out, but really didn't know how to play. Emily sort of assumed it was basically hide n seek.

@BeebeTheWarrior

"polo!" Edward and penny said at the same time.ed laughed as the girl seemed to be enjoying herself so did penny.watching the ghost dog he petted it but turned away because of the evolting smell of rotting flesh. he laughed a bit as he watched Emily stumble around calling marco and in turn he and penny called polo.

@Cherrywitch(should ed die? not now but later? i need to) know if you think that would be a good idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily

Emily kept her eyes closed she wasn't told to open them, she running out towards the voices. She reached out her hands giggling. She didn't know what she was doing, but she was having fun!

@BeebeTheWarrior it's really up to you. So far 2 others have died, so whatever you want. Gtg though. Bbl

Ed moved closer to emily purposely letting her tag him.grinning he said"ok I am it now" he said pulling Emily's hands from her eyes.suddenly head felt a bang and he pulled his helmet off rubbing the bruise.

Penny snickered and carefully removed the helmet from Edwards belt before dangling it over his head.she dropped it and laughed.

@Cherrywitch

Emily

Emily blinked her eyes to adjust them to the slightly less gloomy environment than under her hands. Hearing the clink, she giggled, grabbing the helmet up and running away with it, before throwing it back to Penny as the man tried to take it back. "Monkey in the middle! Monkey in the middle!" Emily cheered.

@BeebeTheWarrior I'm so sorrrryyy I thought I replied! ;-;

Edward grabbed at his helmet that was flying by his head until he finally caught it. taking it he set it on his head and put the visor up.Yawning he said "hey emily i'm going to sit down for a little bit but i can play with you in a minute" he said sitting down on the bench to catch his breath.

Penny groaned floating by Edward's head caring dog when she passed his lap dog jumped from her arms and into his lap."i'm bored" she groaned as she became a shadow and started making shadow puppets with her hands.

@Cherrywitch (i think i will have edward die but not now maybe a bit later and it will be of course by emil

p.s your character gives me the chills.)

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Edward grabbed at his helmet that was flying by his head until he finally caught it. taking it he set it on his head and put the visor up.Yawning he said "hey emily i'm going to sit down for a little bit but i can play with you in a minute" he said sitting down on the bench to catch his breath.
Penny groaned floating by Edward's head caring dog when she passed his lap dog jumped from her arms and into his lap."i'm bored" she groaned as she became a shadow and started making shadow puppets with her hands.

@Cherrywitch (i think i will have edward die but not now maybe a bit later and it will be of course by emil

p.s your character gives me the chills.)
Emily

The child appeared before him, her eyes hard and angry. "You don't want to play anymore?" A dark aura seemed to radiate off her now, her voice echoing in the mostly empty halls. "You're just like the others... Aren't you...?" The room seemed to get colder as the jagged cuts on her arms opened.

@BeebeTheWarrior alright. And yup, she's the psycho little girl! ^^ creepy as all hell.

Cherrywitch said:
Emily
The child appeared before him, her eyes hard and angry. "You don't want to play anymore?" A dark aura seemed to radiate off her now, her voice echoing in the mostly empty halls. "You're just like the others... Aren't you...?" The room seemed to get colder as the jagged cuts on her arms opened.
Ed shook his head "no i'll play but i am not dead like you so i tire out" he said quickly regaining his breath and starting to doubt that emily was a nice demon.forcing himself up he looked straight emily "What are we playing next?" he asked trying to take deep breaths.

Penny watched emily slightly nervous that she would kill Edward too.Dog rubbed against Edward's legs.

@Cherrywitch

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Ed shook his head "no i'll play but i am not dead like you so i tire out" he said quickly regaining his breath and starting to doubt that emily was a nice demon.forcing himself up he looked straight emily "What are we playing next?" he asked trying to take deep breaths.
Penny watched emily slightly nervous that she would kill Edward too.Dog rubbed against Edward's legs.

@Cherrywitch
Emily

As he stood, Emily returned to the happy personality, giggling in a sweet way. "Yay!" She turned to Penny with a cute grin. "You can pick this time!" She giggled.

Cherrywitch said:
Emily
As he stood, Emily returned to the happy personality, giggling in a sweet way. "Yay!" She turned to Penny with a cute grin. "You can pick this time!" She giggled.
(i think he will die soon because i found the coolest demon ever!)

Penny grinned "lets play...Piñata!"she cried happily as she ripped a branch from a tree.

Edward looked at penny worried "well we can't do that without a piñata." he said feeling slightly nervous for his life.

@Cherrywitch (he can die maybe in like 3 to 4 more posts)

Emily

A dark grin split the child's face. Blood dripped down her arms, before shooting out to try to tie around his wrists and ankles, holding him in the air. "Yes we do... And this one makes noise~" Emily raised completely blacked out eyes to the man, the horrible grin never leaving her face. "I'm glad Penny picked a fun game! I was getting bored..."

@BeebeTheWarrior mmmkay

Cherrywitch said:
Emily
A dark grin split the child's face. Blood dripped down her arms, before shooting out to try to tie around his wrists and ankles, holding him in the air. "Yes we do... And this one makes noise~" Emily raised completely blacked out eyes to the man, the horrible grin never leaving her face. "I'm glad Penny picked a fun game! I was getting bored..."

@BeebeTheWarrior mmmkay
Edward Looked at them horrified and tried to wiggle free. he watched penny hand the stick to emily and say " you first" he waited for the impact feeling reassured that his armor would protect him... for now.

@Cherrywitch

Emily

Emily took the stick, frowning at how light it seemed. But she already was holding him up, so she couldn't attack with her blood.

"Kay, Mr. Piñata!" The child swung at his throat with such force that couldn't possibly have come from such a small body.

@BeebeTheWarrior

He quickly swung around so it just hit his leg breaking it. He groaned in pain, sneaking a glance at the dog running underneath him.He glanced at penny hopping beyond hope that she would help him.

(please just have her break his neck or something not to gory. just have her hit him in the chest then have her break his neck clean and easy, i couldn't handle anything bloody)

@Cherrywitch

You know this entire roleplay is highly gorey, most of the characters are brutally murdered? xD but okay, I'll try...)

Emily

A flash of anger crossed her face, a growl erupting from her throat in a demonic gruff. "pIñAtAs DoNt MoVe."

The little girl disappeared. Behind him, a gust of air flew at his back when a loud cracking sound filled the air. Emily had swung the stick point-blank into the side of his throat, breaking it off his shoulders. The little girl landed with a giggle, frowning to Penny. "Oops... Sorry, that was your turn, huh?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

Cherrywitch said:
(I tried! xD and okey.)
(sorry! you could have not mentioned his head coming off! *BARFS AGAIN* )

Penny watched emily do this and gasped when she be headed him. She watched dog rub against the head trying to get it to get up and dog also licked his lifeless dangling foot.

@Cherrywitch

Emily

Emily pouted, poking at the limp body with the stick. "Isn't candy supposed to come out? I feel like we didn't get everything we were supposed to..." An evil grin lot up her face. "Maybe if I hit it again!" She prepared to throw another swing into his ribcage, but stopped as she thought she saw him move. She cocked her head to the side in childish curiosity.

@BeebeTheWarrior it's not a party until someone loses their head. ;)

Edwards body started fading before becoming mist and blowing away.As the mist left there stood Edward in all his armor and carrying his sword.Looking himself up and down he began examing his hand amazed that he was see through.

Penny gasped as Edward's body blew away and there standing in front of them was edward.

@Cherrywitch

Hearing Emily's voice he looked up and glared a Emily before saying " so we meet again" he sheathed his sword that had been resting in his hand.

Penny rushed up to him hugging him but quickly retreating as to not seem soft.

@Cherrywitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back