• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Emily

Emily pouted at Penny, but didn't comment. "Why do you seem angry, mister? Is it because you didn't get a turn to hit the piñata either?" She cocked her head to the side in a childish curiosity.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Sighing he said " you still don't get it, i'm mad because You Killed me" he said exaggerating the last three words.Suddenly glancing at penny realizing what she had done.

Penny looked away as Emily pouted at her. Picking up dog she deiced to just watch for now.

@Cherrywitch

Emily

Emily pouted in confusion. "Huh? What does 'kill' mean? I just played with you too much... I'm known to break my playmates and my toys." She explained in an innocent voice. Emily really couldn't remember the meaning of 'death' or 'kill.'

@BeebeTheWarrior

Sighing he gave up trying to get her to understand. and instead started testing out his new skills as he began hovering over the ground.(edward hasn't gone insane yet but he also isn't good)

@Cherrywitch

Tommy

She saw this happening. Now this was embarrassing and awkward, the torture victims probably would be laughing through it now. This wasn't going to be believable she was going to be murdered and that would more than likely be real and what would happen then? Her family would be worried about her and her brothers might find out where she went and go after her then they were going to be caught by that perverted, hentai loving, asshole torture demon and his crazy, probably insane, game loving, bitch of a girlfriend. But they both had always been tougher than she had ever been in her entire lifetime but these were demons....

She sighed
"The....Girl?" she just chose at random since the other thing made her feel ridiculous and hearing Index's laughter made her want to crawl under a bed somewhere and die....Then again she had wanted to do that a few times already.

@BennyAxC @Cherrywitch @Rui

Shiro nodded his head, "The girl, her name is Raye by the way... And you have 9 minuets left now." He felt the presence of another demon nearby, presumably Luna. If it wasn't oh well. He mentally sighed and said to her, "Well? Go ahead now Katrina."

@Kira Times @Cherrywitch @Rui (Short post bc im sick augh)

Raye looked at the girl curiously. She seemed an awful lot like her in mannerisms, really. She was a little disappointed she chose torture her.

Eh, better this than the hentai demon.

@Kira Times

Index

Index had to stop himself from laughing at how innocent this 'Tommy' acted. Oh my god, she's adorable. He held back a snicker once again, turning his eyes to Raye without much emotion. It wasn't going to actually hurt her, so what did he care?

(Pfft I keep laughing at 'the Hentai demon')

@BennyAxC @Kira Times @Rui

Emily

Emily watched this, but soon became bored. This toy had been broken in her eyes, so the girl started to skip off away. She wasn't interested anymore.

@BeebeTheWarrior

*sigh*

"It's time to go in the funh-"

The shovel that just came of nowhere, hits Shane and made him knocked out.

He was thrown into the Funhouse.

"Ugh... What in the hell..."

He saw his surroundings, but it was dark.

He wanders off, seeing if there was anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raye rolled her eyes at Index.

Quit laughing at her, lest she jab something real at me!

"Index, shut up!" She hissed, glaring at him agitatedly. She whimpered, wanting this to be over so she could find some food already. He tummy was growling like a wildcat as was.

@Cherrywitch

Tommy

"Only nine minutes!? Did you cut my time again...." she sighed and walked over to Raye silently. Why was she worried if they weren't going to do anything....Maybe the thought of it just made her squeamish. She stared at the ground and not at her torture victim and glanced back at Shiro "I just...pin one in her? Like a pin cushion? Or is there a method..." she was prolonging this quite a bit.

@BennyAxC @Cherrywitch @Rui

A smile tugged at his lips, "Stab her in her eye just like that demon's." He stopped smiling, "I'm kidding... And, yes. There is no method to stabbing someone, at least.. Not that I know of. And remember, you are torturing her, she will scream out in pain. If you simply can't handle that then I'm afraid you will be dead," He looked at the ground and mumbled, "She may win and I will lose."

@Kira Times @Cherrywitch @Rui

Raye liked this predicament less and less as the moments passed.

My eye?! Why of all places MY EYE!? Gross!!

She whined again, struggling a bit more than before, a little freaked out.

Index

He silenced himself but growled as the other demon referred to his eye. "You little..." The blonde stopped himself from going any further, but was obviously extremely agitated with Shiro. Index touched his demon eye through his pretty locks with annoyance.

@BennyAxC @Rui @Kira Times

Shiro eyes widened and he looked at the new human who walked in on them, his head tilted as he asked Jonathan, "I'm assuming this isn't a friend of your's Jonathan... I didn't see him in your past.." And with that being said, Shiro got out a needle and threw it in his right wrist. He got another needle out and it wrapped along his body with it's silver string. The string tightened a little, which caused for some skin to torn. The human fell from having his legs bound up from the string. Another one of him appeared and dragged the human's body closer to him. "Hello.."

@TrippyVirus @Rui @Kira Times @Cherrywitch

BennyAxC said:
Shiro eyes widened and he looked at the new human who walked in on them, his head tilted as he asked Jonathan, "I'm assuming this isn't a friend of your's Jonathan... I didn't see him in your past.." And with that being said, Shiro got out a needle and threw it in his right wrist. He got another needle out and it wrapped along his body with it's silver string. The string tightened a little, which caused for some skin to torn. The human fell from having his legs bound up from the string. Another one of him appeared and dragged the human's body closer to him. "Hello.."
"Wait, w-who are you people?!"

Shane woke up from his sleep.

@BennyAxC

"..." Shiro stayed quiet now, observing the human. He looked at Katrina, "Hey... Katrina. How about you torture this one instead?" He asked her as he took away the needles he gave her and gave her a batch of new ones, "Don't ask." "Jonathan? I'm assuming this is fine with you, correct?"

Index

The blonde tried not to snarl at the other demon using his real name. "I don't know him. So no, it doesn't mean anything to me." Index spoke bluntly, slipping over to free Raye from the needles. Index put a hand on her shoulder, as if to comfort her, glancing over to watch the other demon and his new catch.

@Rui @BennyAxC @Kira Times @TrippyVirus

BennyAxC said:
"..." Shiro stayed quiet now, observing the human. He looked at Katrina, "Hey... Katrina. How about you torture this one instead?" He asked her as he took away the needles he gave her and gave her a batch of new ones, "Don't ask." "Jonathan? I'm assuming this is fine with you, correct?"
"Torture?!"

"C-Can I atleast introduce myself?!"

Shane panicked as he thought that he has the same fate as his brother.

DEATH.

Tommy

She was a little irritated at the fact other humans were coming out of the woodworks What is with the never ending supply of idiots!? Do these people have a death wish? Why would they come here? she started to glare at the other dumb human who decided it would be a nice night to die but stopped herself. It might of been a chance that he was dragged in by his own stupid friends. She wouldn't be mad at that...since something similar did that to her.

Now she wondered if she had to play the same kid's game to decided...No. She did not want to be embarrassed and the clock was running out quickly. To make this simple she said
"Sure. Let's do that one..." less chance Index would go off with some random guy he just met.

@BennyAxC @Cherrywitch @Rui @TrippyVirus

(Sorry. Something had came up yesterday but I'm sure I can RP now.)

Index

His one visible green eye flicked over to Shiro. "...well, do you need me anymore?" Index muttered coarsely, continuing to keep his loose grip on Raye's hand as he awaited an answer. What more could he do? That Tommy girl and Shiro could handle this one human, he was sure, so he felt he didn't need to stay any longer. However, Index just wanted to make sure in case he broke the agreement by accident. Not like he cared, he just didn't want Raye to be hurt because of something he overlooked.

@Rui @BennyAxC @Kira Times @TrippyVirus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back