• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Town of Strange

"Retreated to female camp, all warriors kill me otherwise. Said it was not fit to live after bad defeat. Females welcome me, not kill me. I happy that-" He stopped, hearing the knock and clicked, flicking his wings and plating slid across his mouth for battle.

"Okay, calm yourself. Stay here, i'll be right back." She says getting up. She walks down the stairs from the hay loft/ her room and goes to the door. She opens it to see a new face. "Hi there! My name is Klara."

Just as Elyana was going to turn to start her walk back home, the door was opened. She was greeted by a friendly face, "Hi Klara, my name is Elyana or just Ely. Sorry for bothering you. I'm new to the neighborhood." Elyana explained quietly. As this wasn't the norm for her

"Oh, well welcome to Penville!" She said smiling. "It's nice to meet you. So what brings you here to our old farm?" She asks.

Bugger listened, ready to pounce at any sound of threat. He slowly moved forward, a shadow in the dark as he came closer to the door and couldnt hide himself once he was behind Klara, looking down at the two with a steady and sharp eye.

"Well to be honest, this is the first place that really caught my attention as we drove here." Eylana admitted with a small smile.

"I live just down that way." Elyana added as she pointed in the direction of her family's Victorian home.

Klara glanced over at it. "I've always loved that house. The last people who lived there moved away." She said smiling, hoping not scaring her. She could tell bugger was behind her, so she tapped him to make him move a bit so Elyana wouldn't see him.

"I bet it's haunted." Elyana replied with a giggle. Houses with a story always fascinated her. "So how is the school around here?" Elyana asked, as she chatted with Klara she couldn't help but feel like they were being watched

Bugger backed off, but kept an eye on them. He was just ready for the pounce and fight, he wasnt a warrior but he was going to protect his friend with his life. Like he would with any friend. He meant to excersize his jaw but instead he clicked, making even him jump and his wings brushed the wall and made a whish noise.

"The school is pretty nice." She said glancing behind her at the noise. "Sorry, my chickens are kind of loud..." She said grinning. "Maybe the house IS haunted." She said smiling.

Jumping at the whishing sound, Elyana looked at Klara with wide eyes, "Did you hear that?"

Klara had answered the question before Elyana could give it a second thought. "Right, ha I'm just kinda spooked since it's so blistery out."

Hmm, perhaps this human wasnt here to hurt anyone. She would have attacked or went away at the sound. He straightened, forgetting about his sharp teeth he slid the plate back away from his mouth and wondered if he should introduce himself. Surely this new human would be okay with him right? Like Klara had been?

Klara smiled. "Yeah. You should come over sometime. We could have like a sleep over or something." She said happily.

"That would be nice! I didn't have many friends when I lived in Weston Brook, so a sleepover sounds great!" Elyana nodded enthusiastically. Maybe stepping out of her comfort zone hadn't been such a bad idea

Klara clapped enthusiastically. "Yay! Hey, I've got to go, but 'ill talk with you later!" She said smiling, and taking a few steps back into the barn.

"Yeah maybe I'll see you around school, I'm a junior this year." Elyana said as she turned to head back to her house. The wind had picked up even more and Elyana wanted to get home and get snuggled up in her bed with her blog.

Bugger tilted his head, wait, they were departing? Did they live in different camps? He liked seeing humans talk, and they were being friendly! He also wanted to see her meet him, he liked meeting new people and he wanted to meet a new friend of his new friend. He decided to show himself, walking out in the snow in front of Elyana and waved like he did to Klara. "Bugger, name?" he asked, pulling her into the warmth of the barn. "Friends talk, stay night here!" He said happily.

Klara turned around seeing that bugger pulled her in. She clasped her hands over her mouth, hoping, just hoping she wouldn't scream.

"Wh-what?" The words escaped Elyana's mouth as she looked around frantically. She couldn't believe what she had just seen, she wasn't sure how to explain it. But whatever it was didn't seem like it wanted to hurt her. Either way she felt faint and before she knew it, everything went black.

Bugger tilted his head, catching Elyana in his appendages and looked at Klara. "Uhh, normal reaction?" He asked, then had an idea. "Human form appropriate?" he asked, now morphing into his human form, good thing his clothes morphed in as well (because it happens and, yea) and lifted the fainted human off the ground. "What we do?" His voice sounded normal.

Bugger nodded and headed back to Klara's room and lay Elyana on Klara's bed. "Sorry for scaring you, Bug- Jack not know" He said, not sure if she could even hear him. "Klara help, she make all better"

Klara grabbed a towel and heated it up with hot water. She got the water out and ran back. She sat next to Eyl and dabbed her forehead with the towel. "Please wake up..." She urged.

Elyana woke up to Klara hovering over her along with an unfamiliar boy. Ely assumed that it was Klara's brother or something.

"What happened? "

"You passed out." She said grinning. "My um... friend, Jack came in and you fainted." She said smiling a bit and glancing over to bug-jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back