• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Jake shakes her head as the armour slides off and he changes back into jake. "I know you need to meet him alone. Its just am option for after if you want too try it." He smiles a little

@Evergreen98

Rashid shakes his head the last few fights we've had I've barely been holding back, the first few times I was but not now" he smile and pats Arturo's head walking alone beside him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skiá looked at ground since he could tell she had been crying. She felt like it wouldn't change much if she said why she'd been crying.

"It's just what master said, that everyone but a few people in Sabertooth died" she was still blushing but only slightly.

Skiá thought to herself forgetting everything at the moment then she looked up.

"But Sabertooth will get it's revenge...same with the other guild Echinda destroyed..." She smiled trying to make sure no one became sad.

@Verhiron

Gerrant was walking weakly around the forest looking for something to eat. 'There must be a spider or two around here left surely they haven't all been destroyed?'

@Evergreen98

Arturo looked at Rashid and smiled a bit when his head was patted. "I won't hold back anymore either." he said bluntly towards him. "I'm going to kick your butt count on it." he said seemingly shining with overconfidence. Though, knowing he probably wouldn't last long anyway.

@Tj Pomroy

Jake smiles and picks kero up hugging her walking. Towards the door "let's go to the meeting in" he smiles and scratches behind her ear.

@Evergreen98

Rashid smiles at his now confident manor. He walks along beside him "no you won't"

@Orion

Kaito smiled and put a arm around the back of Skia's head so he was facing the same was as her "don't worry, we will get our revenge" he said grinning. He smiled "anyway Skia, your forgetting we are in one of the strongest guilds around and we have the support of other strong guilds too" he said. Kaito raised an eye brow being so close to her was a bit awkward for him 'she smells nice' he thought

@MythsAreRealLoveGem

Arturo got in front of him walking backwards to the forest. "Yes, I will just wait and see. Soon you'll be begging for mercy like you did when you were helpless against my blade." Arturo laughed to himself a bit at the thought of how Rashid was struggling to stay up.

@Tj Pomroy

Lara thought that gerrant would be hungry so she made a quick stop by a apple stan and bought some apple, before she continued going to the forest.

@Orion

Arturo just kept smiling as he patted his head. It felt nice for some reason. "Yeah, you bet. Then, ...I'll ...do something I'm sure that will shock you to pieces." @Tj Pomroy

Gerrant sat down in a nearby cave feeling exhausted. 'Already exhausted? How pathetic I have become in this state.' he thought to himself leaning against the cave all.

@Evergreen98

Rashid chuckles softly and nods messing his hair up "yes dear. I'm sure you will." He says wondering if he really could do something that would surprise him

Arturo closed his eyes when Rashid messed up his hair. "Yeah, I'll do something to really impress you for sure. I couldn't do anything major where we were at previously though." he told him. @Tj Pomroy

Rashid smiles and grabs Arturo waist and throws him over his shoulder and continues to walk forward towards the forest

@Orion

Arturo began patting Rashid on the head. "You can go faster can't you? With your magic and all?" Arturo asked he wanted to get there as soon as possible but...he also wanted to experience going really fast as well.

@Tj Pomroy

Raishid feet glew bright yellow as she shoot forward the area becoming black a lot of force on Arturo, as everything begins to be light up again "you just went at the speed of light." He smiles and lays Arturo down

@Orion

Arturo blinks a lot and stares at the ground. "That...was....amazing!" he yelled extremely happy and got up. But, was having some trouble standing straight up. "Seems it's to fast." he said sitting down for a moment.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid chuckles and kneels beside him "I'm used to beside I could've went slower so you could see stuff

Arturo looked at him for a bit. "Well shall we get started?" He asked getting up and patting himself off. Arturo was ready for the fight or at least thought he was.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid nods and stands back up stretching and cracking his knuckles"no magic?" He asked curious on Arturo's answer

@Orion

• ιѕαηηα ¢αℓωуη | ι¢є gσ∂ ѕℓαуєя

тнє ι¢є мαι∂єη σƒ ƒαιяу тαιℓ

Location - City Street

Isanna smirked lightly as she listened to the older girl tell her to stay away. "It's not like you can do much to stop me." she said, walking closer so she could grab her arm and help her make her way back to Sabertooth.

"Anyway, I'll give you a brief summary" the wizard said.

"As you probably know, Sabertooth is based in this city," she said, widely gesturing towards the whole town. "After Raven Tail and Fairy Tail were taken out by Echidna, the guildmasters decided to team up for a joint mission to defeat them." Isa nodded, showing she understood. It was a good decision too, she thought. Something like this needed to be stopped.

An expression of distaste crossed the other girls face, "If you don't already know, Echidna's this new hot-shot dark guild. Not sure where they come from, but they've got a crazy ton of firepower. Everybody was kind of tense about them."

"That brings us to now," she continued with a sigh, "When all the guilds came together, a huge golem army appeared out of nowhere and starting attacking."

She scowled, clenching her fist in anger. "I'm not sure who ordered it, but I have a good feeling that Echidna was behind the attack," she explained, taking a glance toward some of the crumbling buildings...and the ruined families surrounding them.

"They might think they're hot stuff, but Echidna's going to pay for this."

"I agree." Isanna said. "I tried helping as many people as a I could while you finished the last one off, but there wasn't much I could besides keep more damage from happening." she explained.

Sighing she looked over at the older girl she was helping. "Oh," she said, realizing she hadn't given her her name. "I'm Isanna, or Isa if you want." she introduced herself.

@Lexielai

Arturo began stretching by putting his arms over his head he thought just a brief moment. "All out anything goes magic is usable things like that." he said looking at Rashid. @Tj Pomroy

rsz_740x1122_12166_character_concept_art_2d_fant.jpg

Sara slammed her hand on the counter. "OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH! WE ARE GOING TO START THE MEETING!" "Sergio is too busy crying in his room, so as the only other Guildmaster here, I will start and handle things for now."

"Let's cut to the chase. We have a problem. Echidna. So what are we going to do about it?" "The floor is open to everybody. If you have something to say, SAY IT. And let's keep this peaceful. If anyone causes trouble, they will be removed!"

@Kinesthetics

@MythsAreRealLoveGem

@Infinities Lover

@Mintsong

@gilwaybetternow

@Liir Ko

@Bills352

@OverlyIntricateLove

@igneel

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara looked around for a bit in the forest and found sitting against the wall of a cave. She went over and sat next to him and handed him an apple " here..."

@Orion

Kero stretched and went downstairs to the guild hall to with jake.

@Tj Pomroy

Archdemon smiled seeing that the meeting was starting but he didn't say anything cause he knew nothing about the back guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back