• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

After a few minutes " so what's with this diamond you gave me?" She asked as she showed him the diamond he gave her.

@Orion

Last edited by a moderator:
Arturo sighed in relief and got back a great distance. Then, created a black orb made of gravity magic that strongly started to strongly draw Rashid in on contact it would cause an explosion.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo seemed to have blood running from his mouth. 'Darn...maybe a struggled a bit to hard...' he thought to himself his vision getting blurry and soon blacked out falling towards the arrow Rashid shot at him.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at the crystal for a while. "It's an important piece of history I'd imagine. Though, not many people know about it very few do know what it's used for."

@Evergreen98

Arturo woke up nearly soon after but couldn't move. He didn't even want to move. What had happened to him? He couldn't possibly have lost that much strength from being held down. Maybe he hadn't truly recovered yet? "Darn..." was the only word he could manage out.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo sat up rubbing his eyes. "Arty?" he asked curiously to who that was. "And it's your fault...those dumb chains and pillars and everything." he complained somewhat.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at her for a long time. "I could tell you about it. But, it involves a long story that must be told from the beginning. Though, whether or not I should tell worries me. It's not something I really want to remember."

@Evergreen98

Arturo looked at him. 'arty?' he thought a moment? "A ...nickname?...does that make you rashy?" he asked quite curious standing up with some difficulty

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked at her and sighed. "Indeed." that's all he said while looking up at the sky. "Come back here in two hours would you?" he asked going to prepare himself for the story.

@Evergreen98

Rashid blushes a little and nods thinking off the cute nickname "Alright, if thats what you want" he smiles and helps 'arty' stand up, holding him there so he wouldnt fall,

@Orion

Arturo leaned against a nearby tree. "This...light magic of yours is tougher than I normally know of." he sighed and slumped down looking at the trees and sunshine.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo looked at the sky a bit longer as a breeze hit his cheek."God slayer? ...Sounds kinda lame." he said to him. Arturo put his head on Rashid's shoulder and fell asleep.

@Tj Pomroy

rashid blushes and picks him up making sure to not wake him, as he uses magic to shoot them both back to the inn, he walks in and lays him on the bed moving to sit beside him and smiles at him "Told you not to use so much magic"

@Orion

Arturo mumbles in his sleep.."Didn't.." he began sweating a bit during the sleep. Memories of his past just kept swirling on repeat in his dream like state reliving the experience...still powerless to do anything.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo woke up but didn't open his eyes. He felt something rubbing against his head but wasn't sure what it was. Slowly opening his eyes he saw Rashid rubbing his head and humming

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo slowly began to sit up and turned his head toward Rashid. "You're still here, Rashy?" he yawned a bit covering his mouth with his hand. Trying to wake up but everything in his vision was currently blurry.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid blushes and nods patting his head "I was gonna leave you asleep and all vulnerable, someone could walk in and kill you" he smiles warmly and looksaround

@Orion

Arturo vision finally cleared up to see Rashid blushing. "You're...blushing." he said to him. "But, who would want to kill me? I doubt I'm any threat." saying almost immediately after.

@Tj Pomroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back