• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Rashid disappears as Arturo is through to the ground and pinned a foot on his chest and a light arrow aimed at Arturo's face "I win"

@Orion

Jake continued to pet keros head as they arrived at the guild hall full of people "wow"

@Evergreen98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arturo blinked at what happened. "The fight hasn't even started yet how can you win?" he was looking at the light arrow that was directly near his face. 'That thing might hurt.' he thought.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant took the apple and began to eat it slowly."You sure come back quickly don't you?" he asked eating the apple. It was juicy and good.

@Evergreen98

Rashid smiles and steps back waiting for him to stand up "you have to be ready for anything" he says smiling.

@Orion

Rashid shrugs "depends what I'm using it for. I can make it so weak it's only a small pulse of light or a little heat. Or I could making it brighter than the sun and blind you. And make it super hot to the point it would incinerate what ever it touched" he says thinking a little

@Orion

Arturo looked at him for a moment but wasn't sure what to say to all of that. "Sounds scary.." It was the only thing that could come out of his mouth right now. "Okay...let's get started."

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid smirks and shoots the arrow through his foot. It goes through his foot without hurting him it melts the ground beneath his feet, making him sink down and get stuck. With a loud grunt of effort a a big thick beam of light shoots down behind Arturo his back pressed to it. It solid. Rashid shoots two more arrows at Rashid one going through each of his hands chains of lift shooting around the beam behind him pinning him there

@Orion

Gerrant finished his apple but was still hungry. "You must be eager to get this sword." he joked with her but for some reason it sounded very serious.

@Evergreen98

Arturo was pinned but that didn't mean he was out of the fight for sure. He began to struggle to get free though seeing how is efforts were mostly in vain. Arturo kept struggling though intending not to give up.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo was ticked off at Rashid just meditating there not even remotely taking him seriously. Just because he was trapped didn't mean he couldn't use magic. Arturo used his gravity magic to repulse Rashid away with remotely one hundred- fifty percent force.

@Tj Pomroy

Rashid uses the same chains off light to chain him to the ground as the magic try's to pushing him back he could feel it hurtig his body but he wasn't moving.

@Orion

Lara looks at the geound when gerrant says that " I dont want to think it's because of the sword...." she gripped the bag of apples. She hoped it was not because of the sword that she keeps coming back quickly. Yes she likes it alot but would hate herself if she is only coming back for the sword and not to help gerrant.

@Orion

Arturo stopped struggling from the chains all of the sudden, blood began running from out beneath him. ...Was he dead? Badly injured? Arturo wasn't going to give up but this was..

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant looked towards her for a long moment. "I was only joking...but I won't be surprised if it was. This sword has a tendency to tempt those with weak wills." Gerrant held out his hand as if asking if she had another apple

@Evergreen98

Skiá blushed "haha that's true" she was a bit nervous and backed away from fear.

"I think the meetings being held" she said kinda of in a hurry and rushed inside the guild, or what's left of it. The whole time she hoped she didn't hurt anyone's feelings. While also silently thanking him for being nice and making her feel better.

(I think I understood that right )

@Verhiron

' I guess I am weak willed then...' lara thought as she handed him another apple " can I ask you something... ehat kind of magic do you use that eats away your life force??"

@Orion

Rashid frowns see the blood "what's happening?" He asks still struggling with the pain from the gravity magic

Gerrant looked at her for a long time. He took the apple and began to eat it as well. Thinking on the question. "It was...a very dangerous situation at the time." he said to her.

@Evergreen98

Arturo still seemingly had blood going around him still unresponsive. The gravity magic hitting Rashid had faltered and stopped instantly.

@Tj Pomroy

Kaito smiled and slowly walked into the guild and took a seat in his normal place and relaxed waiting for everything to get along the way. He waited for people to start talking about this problem they are having. 'i just want to fight' he thought bored.

Arturo grins and jumps up instantly headbutting Rashid in the head hurting himself in the process. "Be prepared for anything, right?" he revealed that the blood was really ketchup. Arturo got into a stance ready for whatever he might pull. He wasn't about to fall for that tactic of his again.

@Tj Pomroy

Arturo barely avoids the kick. "Whoa Whoa ...what's wrong? You seemed more aggressive in that attack." he stated backing up a little wondering what the sudden power was about.

@Tj Pomroy

Gerrant just ate the apple in silence not really talking about anything. He just ate.

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back