• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Dusty walked into the Sabertooth Guild Hall, examining to see if there was any serious damage. He noticed a few were limping, but there wasn't any serious damage. Except to the city. He sighed and checked in the infirmary, wondering who was there. There was a man and a girl in there, apparently talking about something. He walked past them and walked to one of the stations, kneeling down and opening a drawer to see if there were any bandages. He took a roll out and pulled off his shirt, checking for any serious bruises. There were a few, and probably more on his back, but the only major thing was that he probably had a cracked rib. He sighed and started to bandage his torso, wondering where everyone was. Carrie was probably with Ryos, and Michael was probably with Yami, and he didn't know where anyone else was. Probably assessing damage. He growled and kept rolling himself up with the bandages.

"Ya..." She thought about what she knew about carrie and smiled

"I have no doubt she is ok" she then saw dusty walk in was happy see him ok but turned away and looked at the wall away from him when he was putting the bandages on.

'Well dusty's ok that leaves......' Skiá began to try think of everyone that was there her face slowly becoming serious.

Arch got up and walked over to dusty "You need to be healed?" Since Arch has his Dogin magic he can manipulate healing magic as well as any magic he has seen so he can help Dusty by healing him though it won't be as powerful as a normal healing spell. @Refaulted

Dusty looked up and laughed. "If I can still stand, I don't need healing. Thanks anyways." He tightened his bandages and stood up, twisting his body to see if his injuries were bad enough to affect his mobility. He did a few jumping jacks and push-ups, then smiled at himself. He had taken quite a beating, but nothing that couldn't stop him. He noticed the girl's face becoming slowly more serious and assumed she was worried about everyone else. "I'm sure everyone is fine. Last I saw Carrie, she was with Ryos, so they're okay, and Michael is with Yami. Everyone else is probably doing there own thing. I'm going to go check on the city, make sure there are no more damn Echidna mages left over from before."

"Oh, ok" Skiá went back to her normal self and felt it be best to look away

"I'm going to go to the forest....bye arch, bye dusty" she smiled to them then ran off to forest.

When she got to the very center of the forest she stopped and began breathing, she looked around then hoped onto a tree to get a better look. She then took a branch and broke it off taking a pocket knife from the ground and began to carve a bow and arrows.

(Heh sorry....it's in her personality to run.....if embarrassed or stressed, I'll make her come back in next post if I can)

Geis, with a wave of his hand, detonated the explosives that he had planted throughout the years of his infiltration. "Finally, it ends now." With a satisfied smile he gently tipped out of a window and started to fall, the flaming fortres of Echidna following soon after.

Skiá heard of what sounded like explosions. She quickly stood up and climbed to tallest tree and looked at the city see a fortress on fire.

"I'm getting sick of this" she closed her eyes and sighed.

'Looking at it there are two ways to go about this, destroy it before it hits the ground, or take it to a safer place'

Skiá opened her eyes to see it was a bit closer to ground now, seeing she didn't have much time she ran back to the guild and began to yell so anyone there would hear.

"Echinda's fortress is on fire, it's crashing!" It sounded like victory but it could be another problem..., she repeated herself 3 more times and ran outside getting everyone to safety. She saw Kaito on the ground and hurriedly helped him up and got him back to guild infirmary She then ran back outside looking around.

@Kinesthetics

@Verhiron

Arch heard the explosions and looked outside "Damnit!" He said as he went outside to gather some civilians and help them get out of the crash zone.

Kaito was helped by some unknown person he couldn't quiete make out the face but he could relax on the bed now he could be healed, he heard an explosion before hand and now he can smell fire "what's going on? He asked himself

Lara cursed under her breath as she saw the fortress fall to the ground. She got on kero and got away from the crash zone. She hot of her and ran of to get civilians away from the crash zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back