• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

He shrugged. "Hey, living in the mountains, you learn to wake up early. Though, in a cave, I can sleep for days." He laughs. "Boulder was very random with me waking up. He woke me up early if it was sunny, and late if it rained." He yawned, then sat down next to Sky. "Hope you don't mind if I join you two."

Lara healed her physical wounds and looked at rashid and smiled " thanks again" she looked at gerrant " .... sorry about that.... i just wanted to examine the blade and put it back where i found it.... i was planning on taking it..."

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

Kaito didn't reply he just put his cards in numerical order. he yawned 'that guy is a dragon slayer too, if he sees my teeth he's going to know instantly' he thought.

@RebelliousTeddyBear @Refaulted

Sky smiled, "sure. Why not." She then turned to Kaito, "it's alright isn't it? For him to join us I mean." She wasn't sure how this would turn out, but she just keep a smile on her face.

@Refaulted @Verhiron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaito still didn't say anything fearing he would reveal his fangs. he just smiled and nodded convincingly. he carried on looking at his cards...

@RebelliousTeddyBear @Refaulted

Lara smiled a little and took his hand and stood up. She felt a little dizzy and put a hand on his shoulder and shook her a bit, after a few seconds she removed her hand and looked " thanks.....and sorry again for touching your sword..."

@Orion

Sky smiled, "thank you." She remembered something and stood up quickly, "I'm sorry, I have to get sometime from another shop. I completely forgot about it." She apologized to both of them and exit the restaurant.

((Sorry have to sleep e.e be back in a few hours.))

@Verhiron @Refaulted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dusty tilted hi head. "Why are you so quiet?" Dusty's food was put on the counter. He ran over to grab it, carrying it over and and slamming it down in front of him. He clapped his hands together and licked his lips. "Now THIS is a meal!" He stared at his mountain of meat. He turned to Sky exiting the restaurant.

Kaito watched Dusty and then reached over to put his top hat back on. he stood up and put his cards back into his pocket and he slowly made his way out of the door 'please don't see me' he thought hoping Dusty wouldn't see him leave....

@Refaulted

Dusty turned to the man leaving. "Hey! It's a little rude to just up and walk out when you have company." He sniffs the air, trying to see if this guy had any magic ability. Faintly, he could smell something, but he couldn't determine what it was.

Gerrant sat down. "East of here there is a cave a giant spider resides there by the name of 'Verekshi' I want you to kill her and bring me back her poison sac alongside any of her spider underlings you have to a kill on the way." Gerrant holds out a magical sack. "You can use that to hold them all in. Don't let the poison touch you now."

Arturo looked at Rashid. "Spider hunting?"

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

Kaito frowned 'if I use my magic to escape, he will know what magic I can use' he thought. Kaito just looked at the man standing in front of him, still not replying.

@Refaulted

Gerrant looked at her but ignored the question. "The venom is highly toxic and will kill the victim slowly and painfully if not removed in 20 seconds. It will be impossible to remove after that time." he tossed the bag to Arturo.

Arturo looked at Lara. "Let's go do it lara."

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

MemoriesofXemnas updated Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild] with a new update entry:

Serious! All must read!

Alright guys...there has been some complaints that either the ac has not been progressing and there are alot of one liners. So after the RPN maintenance is over I will make an update for a new Arc that will postpone this arc. That way no one liners will occur and people will get interested in this arc and continue on. In all honesty, even I am sort of having a hard time telling which of you guys post involve the main problem or an extremely long chat. I am not hating over one liners its...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sergei started to think about the destruction of his guild, while he watched Sky and Dusty going away, looking for an inn. The attack had been for nothing. They just... Destroyed his guild and might just come out unpunished. It wasn't time to be thinking that way now. He had to restore the things, even it there wasn't people enough to fill his guild again, he had to try. He walked to the place where Sabertooth used to be. Pieces of rocks and dust covered the place. A tear was shed from the right eye of Sergei. It was time. A purple glow lit on Sergei's left eye. The whole of the building remains got covered by the purple glow as well. Seconds after that, the building was restored to his past looks. Sergei entered in it. It was still beautiful, as always. However, it was quite sad to see the place with no one around. No mages drinking, nobody looking at the mission board. Sergei walked and sat at one of the chairs near the bar counter of the guild. He leaned against the counter, placing his arms above his head and started to cry like a child.

Seeing as the mage on the ground of the forest didn't woke up, Michael went back to the city. He stopped at the bar and asked for a drink. The bar was nearly deserted. Apparently something important was happening on the town, whatever it was. Michael felt a large regression on his mind, as he returned a little bit to his original state, the way he was before leaving his land. He wanted to confuse people, to make them mad. To watch them as they tried to understand him. To see the things shaping in their minds. Some people had just exploded his guild, killing everyone inside it. It was time to play it dirty. To play it the Whithand way.

"Give me a glass of wine, please".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back