• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Dusty yelps, falling down, holding up his hand. "Okay! Okay. I'll sleep..." He sighs, then lays back down on the bed. He stretches out, trying to get comfortable. "Jeez, you're stubborn...*hic*"

"Good boy," Sky sticks her tongue out at him, "I'm glad we understand each other." When she saw him lay back down on the bed she smiled, "good night."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He yawns, letting his fatigue take over him. "G'night...Sky..." He falls asleep almost instantly. He sleeps soundly for a few moments, then starts to snore.

Sky chuckled then mumbled to herself, "I'm going for a walk." She left the room and close the door behind her quickly. Heading towards the forest to see what was going on in there.

Kaito looked up after putting his hat on, he noticed he was in a forest. He slowly made his way through the trees until he finally came to an opening where he saw a small inn. he checked all his pockets unfortunately he didn't have any cash on him, the only thing he had was his cards. Kaito just stood in the middle of the street...

Lara looked in the direction Arturo watch looking at "that looks like a sword...." she git up and started walking towards it to get a better look at it.

@Orion

Sky yawned from tiredness before she could reach the forest, "well I guess I'll have to go another time..." She turned around and start walking back to the inn then she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry..." She looked up and saw Kaito, "oh it's you!"

@Verhiron

Kaito looked down and smiled "hey sky" he put his cards back into his pocket "where you headed off to? he asked as he tok a step back to get a better look at the young woman standing in front of him.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"I'm going back to the inn," Sky smiled then asked, "what about you? Where are you off too?" She wondered where Master and others are right now...

@Verhiron

Kaito shrugged "i have no idea, but i really need a new mission or some training i think i'm getting rusty" he said stretching.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"You know we need to build our guild back up first," Sky sighed. She too wanted to go on another mission, it had always been fun for her. "I want to go on a mission too," she grinned.

@Verhiron

Rashid offers Arturo his hand to help him up "Shall we go look at it?" he looks over at the sword eyeing it from a far, "Be careful Lara there could be something wrong with it"

Kaito laughed "when our build is rebuilt we should have a fight to see who the strongest in the guild is" he winked at her hinting that they should have a fight sometime in the near future. "but first we should keep our attention on fighting the enemy... for now" he grinned.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

"Fine," she grinned, "whatever you say." She look down the street, "are you hungry? Let's grab something to eat! It's my treat!" She knew that they need to focus on the enemy, but she didn't think they are in the area at the moment, so she wasn't worry about them attacking.

@Verhiron

" I'll be careful" she went up to the sword and looked at it without touching it. After a few minutes she went to touch it.

@Orion

Kaito smiled "sure thanks" he smiled, and quickly checked out her body "nice" he whispered. no matter how cool he acted he really was a man after all. "you lead the way" he said.

Sky lead him down the street to the first restaurant she could see. It wasn't that luxury, and it wasn't bad either. She then remembers Dusty, I wonder if he's okay now...she thought. "Here we are. I don't know what kind of food you like," she smiled at him.

@Verhiron

Lara goes and picks up the blade and examines it. She smiled and continued to examone the blade. She really like collecting and examoning new weapons. If she see a weapon she like she wil act like a child and ask the person if she can look at it.

@Orion

"You got any recommendations? he asked Sky smiling. he was starting to get really hungry. "i could do with something with lightening in it" he said out loud and quickly covered his mouth 'if she find out i've got dragon slayer magic she's gonna ask questions, better not say any more' he finished.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Gerrant began making his way out of the cave and would soon head back to his sword.

The sword magical property took place. It left a long cut in her hand and other cuts would soon follow around her body alongside intense physical and mental pain should she keep holding it.

@Evergreen98

@Tj Pomroy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back