• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Rashid and drops Arturo tackling lara knocking the blade into the air, a small bubble forms around it. hilding it up "Leviathan blade ive heard of that. Cuts anyone but its user"

Sky shakes her head, "I'm don't have any, but let just go and check it out." She grab his hand, leading him towards a table and smiled. "Something with lightening? What you mean?" She look at him, now a little confused, "I don't think they have lightening here, but I'm pretty sure they have meat and plenty of food."

@Verhiron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaito quickly covered his tracks "ummm yeah sure i will have some of the meat" he smiled. "im going to go sit down ok? he said taking his large white top hat off and putting it onto Sky's head. he put a hand through his hair and sat down at a table...

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Lara dropped the blade and fell to the ground, when rashid tackled her to the ground. Kero ran to lara and checked her wounds. Lara was holding her head, the mental pain that the blade sent to her really hit her hard. She groaned a little and shook her head, she wasnt really effect by the cuts she is use to them. She looked at rashid " t-thanks..."

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

Rashid shook his head quickly "I should've been faster once I heard 'Leviathan'. I appolgize, but that means that is has a user and they could be coming here, we shouldn't stay" 
Rashid looks back at Arturo "Oh im so sorry, want a piggy back ride?" He smiles at him

@Orion @Evergreen98

Sky hold on to his hat and follow him to the table. She sat down as the waitress gave them each a menu. Sky look through it carefully, there were lots of food here, with lots of different varieties. She didn't know which one to get because she love to try them all. She looked up from the menu, "anything good you like?"

@Verhiron

Rashid shakes his head "I promise I wont" He turn to where Arturo was pointing, and moves to stand between him and lara and Arturo. "I assume you're the user of 'The Leviathan'?" Rashid asks him aloud

Gerrant looked as Rashid moved in between them. "That's right." he calmly answered him wanting the sword back. Gerrant didn't have a reason to fight them. But, he did want his sword.

@Tj Pomroy

*cough* "you" *cough* "ummm i will have anything" he smiled hesitantly 'whats wrong with me? he asked himself. Kaito pulled out his cards with his right hand and placed them onto the table beside him....

@RebelliousTeddyBear

She looked at him for a moment. Maybe something's wrong with this guy...she wondered. As the waitress came to take their order Sky was ordering lots of food, incase it wasn't enough and she didn't really know which one Kaito likes. After she finished ordering food she looked at him and smiled, "any drinks?"

@Verhiron

Gerrant waited a long time. "I have no reason to fight you." Gerrant said looking up at his sword. He knew it was a simple task getting it back. But, he'd rather do this peacefully.

@Tj Pomroy

"no im ok" he said smiling. he picked some meat and using a knife and fork he sarted to eat the meat..... while chewing his fangs could be scene however kaito didn't realise.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Sky saw his fangs and stared at them for a while then look down at the. What magic does he use? She asked herself. "Bon apittite!" She start eating her meat slowy, shaking the thought about what kind of magic he use out of her head.

@Verhiron

Lara let go and shook her head. Her head was still hurting a little. She looked at her hand and the cuts on her body and sighed a little. Blood was starting to drip doen from her wounds. She used her light magic and healed her wounds pretty quickly since they were not that deep.

Kaito finished eating and smiled slightly "thank you" he said a he cleaned his mouth with a napkin. 'well that was nice' he thought happily. 'best meal iv had for a while'.

@RebelliousTeddyBear

Dusty woke up, stretching and looking around. He vaguely remembered what had happened when he had been talking about Bouler to Sky, but it felt nice. He smiled and stood up, yawning and walking out the door. He suddenly remembered he hadn't told the Master where he was going to be. He groaned, deciding to worry about it later. He started to walk around, hoping to cease his hunger. He eventually found a nice bar to stop by, and walked in. He dropped some coins at the counter. "Every type of meat you have, and make it enough for five people." He rubbed his head, cursing the headache that now resided there. He noticed Sky sitting with the man he saw when they were fighting, so he walked over. "Yo." He leaned on the table they were at.

Rashid turns and lays his hand on lara head for a second a wave of relief goes over her, as he heals her mental wounds

Sky finished smiled, "it was nothing." She paid for the meals that she ordered for them both then she saw Dusty walking over. "You're finally awake," she grinned, "I thought you wouldn't wake up, sleepy head."

@Verhiron @Refaulted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back