• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

"*hic*...Well, it was good! Maybe a little strong..." He smiles wistfully. "Anyways, Boulder was a good parent. He treated me like a student when training, and a son any other time. He was so cooool!" Dusty laughs. "So. Honestly. What or who has been your most powerful opponent? Have you ever lost before?" Dusty's speech was a bit slurred.

"You really need to sleep," sky shakes her head, "you're drunk!" She was surprise that she would get to see a dragon slayer drunk, it's not that often that she sees one anyway. "Come on," she gave him the blanket, "go to sleep."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arturo holds his hand out at him and repulses him with 100% gravitational force blowing him away. He didn't care if he got hurt or not it was just revenge.

Dusty tosses the blanket aside. He crosses his arms and pouts. "I don't wanna..." He closes his eyes and jerks his chin up in defiance.

Lara and kero found where rashid and arturo were sparring. She and her climbed a tree and sat on a branch and watched them fight.

"Be a good boy and get some rest!" Sky knew that she was younger than him, but sometimes she wonders who exactly is younger. She grab the blanket and put it over him. "I'll buy you more alcohol if you go sleep," she grinned.

Rashid gasps and catches him self on a tree pointing at Arturo a beam of light leaving his fingers to blind him, making his magic falter, he stands up smiling wide

Dusty grumbled. "I don't need sleep...*hic*" He keeps pushing the blanket off of him. His eyes are little unfocused, looking everywhere. His hands move sluggishly.

Rashid focused a hot beam of light shooting it at the ground in front of him melting holes into the ground, and uses the light to move very fast appearing behind him, to push him in

Arturo was about to do something but was stopped short dropping to his knees and coughing up blood. "Darn...I think I hit myself to hard.."

"I can't believe I have to do this," Sky shakes her head, "I'm so, so, so sorry." She knew that he won't go to sleep till someone actually put him to sleep. She sighed as she look at him. Yup, she thought, definitely drunk.

Dusty tilts his head, confused. "Why *hic* are you sorry, Sky?" Through the fog of his drunken state, Dusty knew he should just listen to her. But he wasn't tired.

"Sorry," she said before she balled her hand into a fist and aim it straight his face. In his current state he should be easy to knock out, "I did say it nicely before."

Dusty saw her raise her fist. Instincts took over him. As quick as a flash, he reached up and grabbed her balled up hand. He jumps up, spinning around her and pinning her down. The only part that he didn't let instincts do was bite her. When he was threatened, he was taught to fight back. He looked down at Sky, waiting to see if she would try to fight him there.

She face-palm mentally, I thought he was drunk! She thought, I guess I have to deal with it now. "Hey Dusty I got another bottle of alcohol," she grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "Listen. I'm not some drunkard like the ones at local bars. You can't tempt me with alcohol. I was raised as a part of the Earth. My instincts are what helps me survive. But, if it were a real fight, I would be destroyed by now." He keeps his gaze on Sky, still a little woozy from the alcohol. He was beginning to sober up from the situation.

She smiled, "but you're still drunk, and you need some rest." She elbowed him in the rib, it hurts like hell because she wasn't trained by an earth dragon like him but it should make him move, thank goodness to the alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back