• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

"Hmm...yes!" Sky said excitedly, "what was he like? His personality and how he taught you. Did he live in a cave? How big was his wings? Have you rode on him back?" Her head was filled with questions, now that she get to ask them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rashid shakes his he the light from his robe getting bright to hide the fact his ands and feet were glowing "God slayer magic, Light speed" in that second Rashid appears in front of Arturo kicking him extreamly hard backwards

Dusty thought about each question, "Well, he was strict, but he would allow me to do anything I wanted as long as I would accept the consequences that followed. He taught me by attacking the hill's and the mountain around the mountaintop we lived on. It was a peak oasis. So, no cave. He taught me how to hunt, and how to eat raw meat. Which is why I have such large canine teeth. His wings spanned to about...a half mile. He was an Earth Dragon, so he didn't fly often. His wings allowed him short flights. And, I did ride him a few times. The last time I rode him, I fell off of him. I landed in the pool by our oasis, so I was fine. But the feeling of helplessness never left me. He then resorted to training me on the ground, where he taught me extreme physical magic combat." He demonstrated by holding his arm out in front of him, having the skin harden and become rock. He smiles.

"Oh," Sky nodded, "so that's why when we got drop..." She didn't say it anymore, just incase it'll make him feel the helplessness again now that he got better. She suddenly look out of the window, "something feels weird," she mumbled to herself, looking towards the forest.

Arturo threw the sword at him only to hit the back with it with his gravity magic to increase it's speed greatly.

"It's nothing, don't worry," Sky smiled, "I'm just imagining things." She got up and put all the rubbish in the bin. She felt some kind of power, but she don't know what kind. Someone is fighting in that forest, she thought, the air told me so. "You should get more rest, I think you'll need your energy later on," she told him.

Rashid was slightly surprised using his hand to push the tip up a bit so the sword shot cover his shoulder "that was pretty smart"

Dusty sighed. "But I'm fiiiine...*hic*" He laughed. "Did I just hiccup? What kind of alcohol did you get, Sky? And I actually enjoy talking about Boulder. Makes me feel a thousand times better."

"Darn I missed." Arturo said using gravity magic to quickly bring it to his hand. He put away the sword. "Huh.."

Sky burst out laughing, "you're funny! Way too funny!" She thought about what alcohol she brought him, "ah...I'm not sure, I just asked for the best one!"

Arturo turned his back on Rashid. "If this is all you've got then a god slayer is weak." Arturo was indeed taunting him but not trying to make him super angry.

Lara woke, she sat and looked around and notice that arturo and rashid was gone. " ok before you panic...the two went to the forest to spar" lara nods. She stretched and left the hotel. She paid enough to rent the room for a few days, sobshe head off to the forest to see howbthose two are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back