• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Dusty thought about that. Wasn't that Dusty's biggest wish? To be alone but able to protect? He sighs. "I see. That makes sense. My biggest fear is that someday, I'll know that I couldn't protect someone. I could but I didn't. I would have been sitting home, safe. But that person would be out there, in pain, and I won't be able to do anything. I am scared of other people's pain." He looks at the opposite wall. Just like his conversation with Michael. He clenches his fists.

"I'm sure you can protect whoever he or she is," Sky smiled and stood up, "I better let your rest. You need it." She left the room key on the bedside table and start walking towards the door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arturo rolls over upside down. "There isn't any hesitation. ...say you aren't bombed to the teeth again are you?" he asked.

Rashid laughs a loud and warm hearted full laugh "No no no, im just me in robes and armour" He smiles at the now upside down Arturo

Dusty grabs her wrist before she could leave. He sits there in silence for a few moments, looking at the ground. "I can't, Sky. I know I can't, because I hurt rather than protect. Everytime I try, I become some damn monster, and I go ballistic. If I can't protect one person, how can I defend all of us?"

Arturo began kicking at Rashid but not very hard. "I tried so hard to save you last time. Then, almost get blown up that's madness." he said.

Rashid nods and pats his head "im sorry but im okay now, and so are you" He moves his arms to lay them across his stomach

"You can do it," Sky assure him, "you can protect. You protected me in the fortress didn't you? " she smiled.

((Sorry just had lunch))

He shook his head. "I didn't protect you. It was a last minute idea." It was true. He didn't know if his idea would work.

(Don't worry about it.)

Arturo looked at him. "Not really.. I sorta like the rumors about peoples titles though even if I don't know who they are...like that 'Dragon Emperor' one and such and lara's 'Reaper'." he said answering him.

"Hey either way, I still think it's protecting," Sky said to him, "not many people would have that idea you know."

Dusty sighs, then after another minute of silence, he let's go of Sky. He slowly lays down on the bed, grunting at the effort. He looks up at the ceiling. "Hey, Sky."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back