• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

'Wow...now I know how arturo feels when he is pulled around by me' she lets go of rashid and stretches " thanks..." she walks into the inn with the two behind her.

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

Gerrant stands up leaving his sword near the tree he goes into a nearby cave to rest.

Arturo followed Lara. "You see Rashid is very fancy. Hey Rashid what would you do if you fought a dragon slayer?" he asked

@Tj Pomroy

@Evergreen98

Sky shakes her head, "no silly, fears make you stronger." Once they entered, she talked to the person, asking for a room. She paid for the room and grab the key, "thank goodness there's a room."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dusty nods. He still felt a little weak with his legs, but he attempted to stand up anyways. He manages to stand straight for a moment, so he then proceeds to walk slowly to his room. About halfway there, his legs give out and he stumbles. He yells and slams his fist into the floor. "Fears don't make you stronger unless you overcome them!"

Rashid thinks a little and crouches down so hes at eye level "id stay far away using weak attacks until he used up that roar attck than id other use a big blast, or swoop in with a sword" He smiles and pats his head. "its up to you lara I have to stay with him in a room"

"Well, you can't overcome them if you give up," Sky smiled and offer him a hand, "we're nearly there." She look at Dusty with encouragement in her eyes. She knew he could do it, he just need to tell himself that.

Rashid follows along and smiles down at Arturo "well that's why ive been training with a sword. so ive that happens with someone I can handle myself" He picks Arturo and puts him on his shoulder "That good?"

@Orion

Dusty looks at her hand, then sighs. He pushes himself up, then proceeds to even more slowly walk to his room. He manages to get to his room, and staggers over to his bed. He puts his head in his hands, then looks at Sky through his fingers. "What are you scared of, Sky? I'm curious." Sky was strong. If they hadn't settled strength earlier, then he would have said they were equal. But he knew it was dumb luck that saved him.

Arturo looked at him."I already kicked your and everyone else's butt that one time I think we should just walk this time." he said at Rashid.

"Lots," Sky smiled as she sits at the end of the bed. It was true, she have lots of fears, but she never really though about them, she always told herself that no matter what she can over come them. "I got lots of them."

Rashid quietly shuts the door behind them, and moves to sit on the edge of our bed "no you never, I was tied up and I never got to spar back" He teases back

Dusty nods. "What's your biggest fear? I'll tell you mine in exchange for yours." Dusty looked at his hands. There were pieces of sand covering them, and he looked as they glittered in the light. He smiled weakly.

Rashid stay were he was seeing it coming smiling a little "Okay well not tomorrow but someday were gonna spar!!" he says fiercly

"Hmm...let see.." Sky thought for a minute. What is her biggest fear? Which one scares her the most? Is it thunder? Or giving up? What really is her biggest fear...? She grinned at Dusty and replied, "my biggest fear is being alone, I guess."

Arturo tackles Rashid. "If you think you can beat me. You're gonna have a bad time. Even Lara couldn't withstand my attacks ...course I couldn't withstand my own attacks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back