• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

"What are you saying?" Sky asked, trying to work out what he was saying, "actually, don't reply, just catch your breath first, Dust." This isn't good, she thought. Sky closed her eyes a little as the sky brighten up. "What now?" She mumbled to herself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sergei got down of his orbs and made them disappear. He saw the location where Sky and Dusty landed and he walked there. The Earth dragon slayer didn't looked good. "What's wrong with him?", Sergei asked, once again serious. The whole attack had gone to waste.

(correcting my last entry as Michael)

Michael walked through the forest, searching for the others until he saw somebody else falling. He took a better look at the fellow next to him. He looked awful from the fall. It looked like he was one of the guys who were fighting at the bar the past day. Michael poked him to check if he was still alive.
Maybe talking will do some good. "Hey, you're one of the guys who were fighting at the bar, the drunk one. You're from Fairy Tail, right?"

@RebelliousTeddyBear
@Refaulted

Dusty tries to push himself up again, clenching his teeth. He falls back with a yelp, breathing hard. Fear did a number on you. He looked up at the sky, then to the bolt of lightening that flashed in the distance. He closed his eyes, trying to will himself to relax. He notices the man, Sergei walk up to them. He tries to speak, but can only force out a squeak.

Sky saw Sergei walked over to them. She shakes her head, "I think he's not that good with flying." She helped Dusty up and turned to Sergei, "what was that light?"

Dusty leans heavily on Sky. His legs feel like jelly. He tries to focus on the two of them, but his thoughts keep going to when Boulder had dropped him when they were flying. He knew it was an accident, but the feeling of no control was what he couldn't handle. It wasn't even heights. He slowly put his hand to his forehead, trying to calm down.

Lara sighed and followed the two " why dont we go back into town...." she suggested. ' I am gonna have a hard time keeping jake and ghe others from trying to kill these two' kero was snickering " you got your work cut out for you..." lara sighed.

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

"Do you want to rest? I could take you to my g–" Sky stopped before she said the last word. She can't take him to a place that doesn't exist anymore. Her guild was gone. She smiled, "I mean to an inn or something so you can rest."

Kaito fell from the sky his hat flew off into the the distance, he looked at the ground to see where he was about to land "lightening body" he said as a bright light orbed around his body and he flew towards the ground and landed perfectly on hi feet somehow his hat lightly floated ext to him for Kaito to easily grab out o the air and put it back onto his head sparks of lightening flashed around his body....

Dusty groans, hoping that was enough to tell them that it was okay. He needed rest, and he didn't want to go back to his own guild like this.

Lara looks at his hand. She was still skeptical, but decides to take it. She had to admit she was tired but kwpt pushing herself not wanting to look weak in front of people or enemies. Kero transformed back and jumped on her shoulder.

@Orion @Tj Pomroy

"That's it, I'm taking you to an inn," Sky said to Dusty then turned to Sergei, "hey old man, I'll be back, I just need to drop Dust off." She smiled and start helping Dusty.

Dusty's vision kept going in and out of focus, possibly because of his still traumatized state. As they made their way to the inn, he finally manages to speak. "Sorry...I have trouble with stuff like that..." He blushed and looked away embarrassingly. He hated his fears, and he was supposed to be the Monster of the Earth. He sighed. "Fears are stupid..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back