• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Those Lost in Starlight [A Fairy Tail Guild]

Lara blinked and stopped chanting " what the..." when they jumped out lara starred at rashid ' why did he help us??....no...he was helping arturo....' she sighed.

@Orion

Ashton he landed on top of the floating forest after being intoxicated from all that wine. He heard the count down and can hear the frantic chattering from inside," Oh Great! he one thing I hate most is when I am being timed and that gets me so angry!". His body started erupting with lightning as he storms around the fortress to find an opening only to find people falling out of the fortress," What the!?".

Dusty feels weightlessness underneath them, freaking out. An opening? Why? His fear takes over him and he latches onto Sky. He feels himself hyperventilating, and his vision starts to quiver. He feels like his heart is in his throat. "S...Sky..." He can't speak from his rapid breathing.

Rashid catches lara, Arturo and kero, pulling them down to where the others were on the tree stopping to look up.

"4.........3.........2.........1.........BOOM" the voice says as it dies laghing "Humans simple minded humans, bye bye" a veil goes over it and it disappears from all senses, magic and eyes alike

Sky grab Dusty and let them both drop. "Don't tell me you're scare of height!" She grinned and the fortress exploded. The ground was coming at them fast and Sky used air to carry them down to the ground below.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rashid raises his hands and moves to a meditating position his head down "I was possessed, I had no control over my body, I was forced to do those things. and that's why when Geis' had me chained on my back that pink mist left my body, Lady echidna was done with me. I am truly sorry. im hoping that since I saved you. you will be a little easier on me" He keeps his head down the light from his hood barely there, just so very dull, as if its ashamed to be near him.

@Evergreen98 @Orion

When Michael landed on the tree of Sergei as a lightning, he burned the top of it. The explosion caused by his landing threw Sergei out of the tree as well, the two of them now dropping down in a free fall. Michael turned himself into a lightning once more, hitting the ground of the forest in a clearance, trying to stay away from the trees so that he wouldn't burn them. Sergei managed to soften his landing by using the time orbs to hold him. He saw while Dusty and Sky started to fall from the vanished fortress and wanted to send some of the orbs to pick'em up, but Sky took care of it using her air currents.

Michael stood up, trying to figure out where he was. He looked above. The fortress was gone. There was a smell of alcohol in the air. He wandered around and tripped at a man, who by the smell was probably drunk. "Hey, watch your step, mate".

@MemoriesofXemnas

Rashid nods and stands up turning his back, his moving slower than before showing how hard it actually was to hold the portal open

"I cant change your feels for me, I had hoped I could make it right. if you or your friends ever need me I will at my home, and I am forever in dept to all of you for my mistakes"

@Evergreen98 @Orion

Dusty starts to shake uncontrollably. Weightlessness. He hated it. He held Sky harder, trying to calm himself. He tries to speak, but it comes out in low groans. He doesn't even notice the fortress fly away. He wanted feel ground again. He feels his vision start to darken, even when they reach the ground.

Lara sighed and put her weapons away ".......thanks for helping us" she forced out. She felt a little bad for her behavior but its wasn't really her fault that she is so cautious.

@Tj Pomroy @Orion

"Are you okay?" Sky looked at Dusty with worry, "I'm sorry I didn't know it'll affected you this much." She hold him up and look around for Sergei and Michael, and others.

@Refaulted @gilwaybetter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dusty eyes start to focus a little better, and he slowly turns to her. "N..no..." He has trouble breathing. At least he was alive. He tries to lift his arm, but feels like he is completely made of lead. He agonizingly turns his head to Sky. "H...hei..."

When the fortress disappeared, Ashton realized that he was falling with intense force from how fast he was going. He then crashed into the forest causing a flare of lightning to brighten the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back