• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

(Ashley is stile alone in the back corner of the cafeteria eating breakfast with Wolfy if anyone is in need of some love :3)

(pretty sure I left jin in the cafeteria too lol)

(Nope I lie Jin just left the training hall after apologizing to kiki xD )

Dru was walking around the school looking for different people to see if anyone needed help or words of wisdom.

(Wow choose the ever dramatic one, how about she accidently seta the school on fire)

Jin checked his phone and saw he had a text from Dru Hmm a sparring match? yeah sure why not he thought and sent back a reply, "Yeah sure sounds good, will we be doing it right now?"

@Drumonkey

"Sure I'll be in the training room, actually meet me at the lonely tree." Dru then took off down the hall his legs turning to lightning and he made it to the tree in a minute.

(Dramatic enough?)

Kiki got up, plate still in hand then shifted and flew outside. Her instincts were telling her to do something so she followed it. She ended up at the top of the school "Wait, why am I here?" she thought out loud. She shook her head, something was washing over her, she couldn't control it. She felt a wave of heat rising "No, no, no, NO!" she cried out, she was going to make the area burst into flames without any control over it. The wave of heat in her rose and she ran then dove of the roof but it was too late fire exploded from her hands in a huge ball setting a good section of the classrooms set on fire "No!" she cried out as she saw what she did. Kiki plummeted to the ground then shifted, the wind picking her up then she shifted back and landed on the ground "Crap I have to get everyone out!" she said then ran inside, grabbed a fire extinguisher then set off the fire alarm, setting the school into a panic.

"Got it I'll meet you at the tree Jin said as he shifted into a hawk and flew there" He landed right next to Dru who was already there and shifted back, and asked him "So why did you choose to meet here instead of in the training room?" Couple seconds later he noticed smoke coming from the campus and said to Dru "Dru something's going on as much as I'd like to talk before we spar we should probably go check that out" he quickly said while shifting back into hawk form and flying over to where the smoke is coming from.

@Drumonkey @Aelin

"Less destruction... oh gosh the school is on fire! Do you have any powers useful for putting out fires?" Rattles formed on Dru's shoulder then rumbled at him. Dur looked surprised but quickly nodded his head and Rattles flew off. "We have to help any students stuck in the fire."

"Not particularly I've got no water related abilities the only thing I can do is help carry them out" I can carry alot of them at once by shifting into a dragon or something along those lines. But there isn't much I can do about the fire" Jin replied as the hurried to the school.

@Drumonkey

Ashley sensed fire and quickly rose her head from playing with Wolfy, she quickly putting on her bag on one shoulder and checking the window with Wolfy in her arms of course, to check it out. Not Again Kiki... thought the snow-white girl as she looked around to find Kiki running for a fire extinguisher. She quickly ran up to her, "Kiki?" asked Ashley.

@Aelin

X simply sat there as he continued to eat and read his book on quantum physics and quantum mechanics, seemingly unphased by the fire and noise.

"Ok let's get those people out of there Rattles is getting help but who knows when they'll get here." Dru took off and dived into the fires. Once he got closer to the fire he began to discharge electricity into the air keeping the fires from touching him much and he continued through the fire grabbing people as he saw them. In the distance there was a loud rumble of thunder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back