• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~The School of Hybrids~ (Sign-ups open)

Ashley saw Kiki storm off to her bedroom, she stood there for a few minutes as everyone left; she had no idea do. A few minutes later she decided to follow the phoenix girl back to her room as she did not want to be alone, not anymore. She past Axel accidentally causing the wall to break apart a bit, she giggled slightly as she passed him, before arriving at her room and giving the door a slight knock. "Kiki? Are you alright?" asked the snow-white mountain girl shyly.

@Aelin @Axel Kumori

(Dude that's a little too late ._. I sleep at like 11)

Jason heard the crash upstairs. "It's probably Kiki, I'll check it out later," he thought and he ran into the infirmary. For the most part, it was still very much intact. And everyone seemed to be alive. He told some doctors about their situation and he laid Jenny on a hospital bed and he later went to another room to get himself checked.

(My roleplays page disappeared *sigh*)

Jenny was still unconscious but her breathing had slightly improved thanks to Kiki's healing,but not much higher than what it had been.The glass that had hit her was still stuck in the part of her body between her stomach and chest and was still bleeding but slightly thanks to the glass also.Her fire had burned parts of her white dress and you could see her burns that were along her right hand and part of her right arm and her hair had also been burned so it was a little shorter and it was singed and the ends,but luckily,she had a chance of living now.The Jenny that was running around in her mind wanted to thank the boy that helped her,but her actual self wouldn't respond to her wishes.

(and it just came back for me!)

(Back wooh!)

Kiki threw a pillow at the door, "Go away, can I fantasize Zebras alone please?" Kiki whined even though she wasnt fantasizing at all. Can I not have peace and quiet? She wondered

Ashley sunk down a bit, that really hurt. "Oh......ok" replied the shy timid girl in a hurt manner before slowly walking away, completely shocked that Kiki would do that to her, even after the fact she kinda bailed her out, not once, but twice now with the fire incidents.

(Back again, what the heck is with these alerts!)

Kiki rolled over, she was tired and cranky and she was incredibly stupid, she got up and chased after Ashley, "I am a jerk, aren't I?" she asked then grabbed Ashley's arm, "I'm so sorry." she said, and she meant it, Kiki wasn't exactly herself lately and was probably really coming off as a jerk.

(e.e sorry I haven't been posting much been really busy lately I'll be more active tomorrow I'll finally have some free time. Now g'night exhausted atm)

CrimsonChaos said:
(e.e sorry I haven't been posting much been really busy lately I'll be more active tomorrow I'll finally have some free time. Now g'night exhausted atm)
(Same here man, goddamn useless lectures of quantum physics *bangs head over the bench, falls asleep*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back