• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Ryukaa Miura]"Its alright it happens all the time. I have no friends anyways." He said sadly. @IntoTheMist [/QUOTE] She said "That's not true. You have one friend right here." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39128-ryukaa-miura/ said:
@Ryukaa Miura[/URL]

"Thanks, really thank you." He said with a smile feeling more like he fit in here and with her because he was always either forgotten about or blown off.

@IntoTheMist

(haven't been receiving notifications plus Danny doesnt want to interrupt people's conversations and is shy about making social plans)

Danny had been going to classes and clubs as usual. He was studying and doing his priorites in life. But all the while eavesdropping on every conversation he could possibly overhear. He as a nobody, a guy with no social life. He was also an expert hunter. He could easily blend into the shadows at school. Blend into the chaotic blur that is the high school crowd and be easily overlooked and unnoticeable.

@Syra

Danny left a red rose in in front of his door with a letter attached to it. It said "I think you are really cute. I hope you don't mind my straightforward bluntness or old fashion rose sappyness. Just thought you should know I like you and that somebody thinks you are beautiful. Additionally I hope you are not a homophobic who will take offense."

it was signed

-"The noble red-man"

The noble red-man. Anybody with enough knowledge would know what that meant and connect the dots. Anybody that saw what Danny wore upon arrival could direct the man to who the "Nate-of-Injun" kid was.

*Ryukaa opened his door to go get some food before school and saw a rose and a letter so he picked it up* "Hmm, homophobic nah im not, but it was nice of him i guess. Thanks The nobile red man i guess? At least he was nice." Ryukaa said as he read the note and went off for breakfast.

@xpstitch

@sprouhtt Is left one too.

This one was a bit different. She and Danny had a brief interaction a while back. He thought she look almost Mexican or an Amerindian. He was quite sweet in this one.

"I think you are quite pretty and I hope you aren't mad at me for thinking you might be partially Mexican blooded. I know, it's stupid. You and I would be the dumbest ship in history. But I like you. You are pretty and I would be willing to risk getting my heart broken by an Italian girl for the first time.

-The noble red-man"

@xpstitch

Having just moved into the dorm and been to only a few classes, Kei wasn't sure just what to feel when he received the note.

"Hm. an opportunity to make friends perhaps?"

xpstitch said:
The noble red-man strikes again by leaving a red rose and letter of admitting affection. This time in front of the door of @ViolntSian

Rei Clayton

She just stood there, staring at the letter and the red rose that came along with it in her front door. She retrieved both of them with a weird look on her face.

"Dafuq is this..." She mumbled to herself as she carelessly opened the letter, reading it while she goes inside her room. Locking herself in, in case her 'unique' of a brother barges in. (
@Syra )

"Huh, fancy. Buuut it ain't my thing." She tossed the opened letter on top of her dresser, the rose still remains in her hand, brought it near her face and smelled it, "Nice rose, though." And so she decided to keep it. Since she didn't bring any vase for such decorations, she had no choice but to use her bottle of water which, might she add, she drank last night, half empty. She shrugged and shoved the stem inside before placing it on her table by the window.

"Hope it lasts long though."

Kei Clayton

He pulled out his phone and started texting his sister, Rei, although she never did reply. huh. He just wanted to know if she was alright.

'Rei, meet me in the Cafeteria? ;-;'

@ViolntSian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back