• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody looked at the guy who said it, "...I'm... Not that way, sorry to break it to you. " he said trying not to be rude.
Albert just stood there staring then looked away and cleared his throat

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody looked at the guy who said it, "...I'm... Not that way, sorry to break it to you. " he said trying not to be rude.
"How did you think it was a girl when it was signed the noble redMAN. It did say I was a boy and hoped you weren't homophobic."

Danny walks away shaking his head.

Foolish boy! Cute. But stupid. Didn't even read it properly. Danny thought in exasperation.

xpstitch said:
"How did you think it was a girl when it was signed the noble redMAN. It did say I was a boy and hoped you weren't homophobic."
Danny walks away shaking his head.

Foolish boy! Cute. But stupid. Didn't even read it properly. Danny thought in exasperation.
Albert just shakes his head "wow he didn't-um-act like that"

johndoe said:
"how about egging the teacher's dorm?" Albert says laughing
Cody is still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he appealed to a guy, he read it, he just thought it was the messenger. "I... Think I could go for something to eat... Try to forget... All this... Don't know how I'm homophobic for denying it... I don't mind friends that are that way, just so long as they don't hit on me... Makes me feel uncomfortable. " he said, putting it as nicely so possible.

johndoe said:
"yea i get it, we can head to the cafeteria together" Albert says starting to walk
Cody got up and walked with Albert, "Do you know what they've got today?" he asked, feeling for a hamburger.

Andros said:
"Coming!" Braden said with a smile as he heard a knock on the door. He had his shirt off as he knew how Jessica loved his abs and walked over to the door. He opened it to see Jess and he said jokingly as he kissed her "Well, for all that I've done for you today, don't you think that you should do something for me?"
@CoolCortex
"Sorry I left you packing my stuff...", Jessica said, then slowly caressed Braden's abs, which she absolutely LOVED. She then looked Braden directly in the eye and with a flirty face said, "What can I do, sweetie?". Jessica closed the door as she entered Braden's room.

"

johndoe said:
"i think sloppy joe and hamburgers" Albert said (oh god now i'm hungry in real life)
(I've got bacon cheese burgers in the freezer :P )

"Good that... " he said walking past the flower yard. "...I hope they have iced tea in the cafeteria today. " he said, rubbing his arm, he had to put some type of ointment on it so that the paint stayed in the tattoo.

Danny heads over to the cafeteria...

He hoped that at a place made for rich people they wouldn't be providing prison food...

johndoe said:
"yea that sounds good" Albert says walking into the cafeteria
"Get me some Arizona Iced tea... Been forever since I've had a watermelon can. " he said looking around, seeing a drink machine, "I'll get my drink, you want anything? " he asked.

"alright" Albert grabbed sloppy joe for himself and hamburger for Cody he then sat down "so what's going on with you?"

"Well," Braden said seductively "Maybe you could give me a back massage, clean this room up some and,". He then put his arms around Jessica's sides and continued "Maybe we could have some fun after that,". He then kissed her

@CoolCortex

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan walked back to the dorms and knocked on Liam's door. "hey I'm back. Can you bring out Eris please?"

[/QUOTE]
"Y-yeah.. Can you get her?" The door is open.."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Y-yeah.. Can you get her?" The door is open.."

[/QUOTE]
Evan opens the door and sees Eris passed out on the floor. Evan sits down in front of her and pets her, but she doesn't wake up. "she must have been playing hard huh?"

johndoe said:
"alright" Albert grabbed sloppy joe for himself and hamburger for Cody he then sat down "so what's going on with you?"
"What do you mean? Am I playing my music loudly!? " he said with a bit of concern, since 5fdp isn't a peaceful band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back