• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Andros said:
"Well," Braden said seductively "Maybe you could give me a back massage, clean this room up some and,". He then put his arms around Jessica's sides and continued "Maybe we could have some fun after that,". He then kissed her
@CoolCortex
"Why not!", Jessica says then hugs Braden while they kiss. They finish kissing and slowly lies Braden on the bed for his massage, she lies beside Braden and starts massaging his back, "How does that feel, sweetie?"

"Oh God," Braden said with a relaxed voice "That feels so good, you need to become a masseuse or something. It would probably pay some very good money. So, do you mind if you clean the house some now while I get a quick shower here?". He then got up and kissed her neck, knowing from past experience that kissing there would provide great pleasure to some women

@CoolCortex

Andros said:
"Oh God," Braden said with a relaxed voice "That feels so good, you need to become a masseuse or something. It would probably pay some very good money. So, do you mind if you clean the house some now while I get a quick shower here?". He then got up and kissed her neck, knowing from past experience that kissing there would provide great pleasure to some women
@CoolCortex
Jessica smiled as she enjoyed massaging Braden, she enjoyed the kiss on her neck and started cleaning. She started sweeping the wooden floor and at the same time arranging some of his accessories in the room.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Um... I don't understand the question... Like, my story or... Burger........ " he said when he caught wind if the burger, taking a bite from it.
"well i don't know just tell me about you or something" Albert said taking a bite of his food

(20 mins. Time skip)

Jessica and Braden were on their bed, sleeping in thwir underwear. She had just moved in and had a little encounter with Braden (You know what that means!
;) ). She woke up after a short nap and kissed Braden, who was sleeping, she dressed up and left a note to Braden saying, "Gone for a while. Text me if you want.", then left while exploring the campus just as...

The Bell Rings

Tuesday

7:00 a.m.

A new class day starts and no cutting this time! All attend to the respective class, Math.

Ellie made her way to class and sat on her usual seat with Max sitting next to her. She smiled and she started talking about random stuff but also about the phone call she got the other day, not from her mom but from Jake the asshole.

Evan walked into math and sat at the window seat in the back near a girl who he never met leaving a space for someone else to come. he quietly sang to himself

@CrystalYoshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie noticed people sitting around her and she took interest in the one right beside her. "Jessica, it's okay, you don't have to be all sad and mopey around me anymore." She turned in her seat and she saw someone sitting a few seats behind her that she didn't immediately recognize so she just face a friendly smile and wave at the boy before turning all the way around to focus her attention on Jessica. "You may have ditched me but we have both made mistakes this year already and we have to push that to the side and look forward, whether we like it or not, but I forgive you."

@CoolCortex @Wild Wolf Wind

"R-really? Y-y-ou forgive me? Thank you!", Jessica then hugs her friend and the Math teacher, Mr. Soltes, enters the room.

"Good morning, class. For those who didn't come to orientation yesterday, I am Mr. Soltes. And our very first lesson for the year is Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division of Fractions. This will be easy since it is the meatloaf of Math, fractions. Now, fractions can NOT be added without having similar denominators and this can ve done by...", Mr. Soltes continous as he writes fractions, arrows, and symbols on the whiteboard, while looking at the class a few minutes at a time to make sure they are participating.

Danny sat in class actually somewhat glady. Math is only his enemy when it comes to algebra. He only stopped understanding math when the alphabet got involved. Otherwise he's fine.

As Braden got up, he saw the note Jess left her and smiled."Huh," Braden said "Of course she would abandon me,". So Braden began his walk around Cesspool, making sure that everyone was at class with two lunch bags for him and Jess from the meal from last night

Mia sighed and looked at the bell. She ran to class and said quietly "Math, my favorite subject." She went into the class room and saw Danny. She said "Hey, Danny."

@xpstitch

IntoTheMist said:
Mia sighed and looked at the bell. She ran to class and said quietly "Math, my favorite subject." She went into the class room and saw Danny. She said "Hey, Danny."
@xpstitch
"Hey Mia" Danny said with a smile.

"What's up?" He asked.

Ryukaa walked into class and sat in the back. Looking at all the students to see if he had recognized any. He scanned through them and saw one.

(Anyone wanna be that person?)

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]Ryukaa walked into class and sat in the back. Looking at all the students to see if he had recognized any. He scanned through them and saw one.
(Anyone wanna be that person?)

[/QUOTE]
(Moi, Jessica Rosethorn)

CoolCortex said:
(Moi, Jessica Rosethorn)

Ryukaa spotted a girl he remebered from before but didnt know her name. He decided to pass notes to her. "Hi im new here and i dont have many friends so whats your name?" Thats what the note said and he threw it to her.

@CoolCortex

Ryukaa Miura]Ryukaa spotted a girl he remebered from before but didnt know her name. He decided to pass notes to her. "Hi im new here and i dont have many friends so whats your name?" Thats what the note said and he threw it to her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32175-coolcortex/ said:
@CoolCortex[/URL]
"Oh, hi! I'm Jessica Rosethorn, Goldenriver prefect, daughter of Headmaster. Nice to meet you!" Jessica said then noticed he didn't have a seat, and there was a vacant seat in front of her, "Oh, I bet you don't have a seat yet, why don't you seat there?", Jessica says, pointing at the vacant seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back