• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Syra said:

Kei Clayton

He pulled out his phone and started texting his sister, Rei, although she never did reply. huh. He just wanted to know if she was alright.

'Rei, meet me in the Cafeteria? ;-;'

@ViolntSian

Rei Clayton

'No.'

'If you're buying me bacon, then yes.'​

The girl that was sleeping became awake and wandered around the school. Mia saw Danny giving roses once again and said with an impatient voice"Are you busy right now?"

@xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:
@IntoTheMist Is given a rose and a letter too surprisingly. This is only surprising because Danny's character would usually have given her the rose when he first met her. But it seems his feelings hadn't begun to manifest themselves til recently.

"This is the most awkward one yet, I know. When I first met you I didn't have this inkling of feeling. We're just friends. You are with somebody right now, I know that. I think you are pretty and I'm kind of developing feelings for you. So if you ever need a rebound guy or something I'm likely to remain available for quite a long time. I am one that can make any feelings I develop die out in a snap. Call me detached or whatever. So if you dont feel that way about me, I will be fine. We can go back to being just plain friends. I can simply destroy any developing crush feelings for you I have. It really is just that easy. It will not be awkward for me. I won't look at you in that stupid in love look if we hang out. I literaly can actually will myself to stop having feelings for someone in an instant. If you so will it, I can destroy my crush on you. I'm kind of heartless in that way, you wouldn't beleive how emotionless I am. Anyways just thought I should tell you I think you are pretty and that my offer stands.

-The noble red-man"

IntoTheMist said:
The girl that was sleeping became awake and wandered around the school. Mia saw Danny giving roses once again and said with an impatient voice"Are you busy right now?"
@xpstitch
Let's just say Danny was on his way to deliver it to her door when she found him. We'll say that since she found him in person before he could leave it at her door, he gave it directly to her

Darkhan said:
Kurt took the paper and took a look at it. "It's cruel that I have to choose." He said. "Anyway, sorry for taking your time Jess." He tried to find something else to talk about. He don't want to be alone. "So, I heard you have a boyfriend now? Tell me about him." He asked her
@CoolCortex
Andros said:
"Ah, finally!" Braden exclaimed as he got the last of the clothes and jewelry. They where strolled all over the table and couch in nice, little piles and Braden thought "I wonder what Jess is doing,". He then whipped out his phone and texted "Hey babe, I've finished moving the clothes and jewelry, you about done up there?"
"It's okay Kurt, I needed some practice with my therapist skills anyway for this online role-playing website called RPNation (So much Inception!!!)", Jessica replied then felt awkward when Kurt asked about Braden, "Oh...Uh...Braden? He's super cute, kind, direct, gentle, and an awesome chef! He's...", Jessica was interrupted with a buzz from her phone, it was a text from Braden, "Yeah, I'm just about to leave...I'll meet you in your room.". Jess then looked back at Kurt, "It's your decision, Kurt. Look inside your heart.", Jessica waves at Kurt then leaves his dorm, while she waits in front of Braden's room.

He finishes his breakfast and heads to school. "Hmm, i guess i will walk around until class starts." He says as he starts walking. (open for any interactions)

xpstitch said:
@IntoTheMist Is given a rose and a letter too surprisingly. This is only surprising because Danny's character would usually have given her the rose when he first met her. But it seems his feelings hadn't begun to manifest themselves til recently.
"This is the most awkward one yet, I know. When I first met you I didn't have this inkling of feeling. We're just friends. You are with somebody right now, I know that. I think you are pretty and I'm kind of developing feelings for you. So if you ever need a rebound guy or something I'm likely to remain available for quite a long time. I am one that can make any feelings I develop die out in a snap. Call me detached or whatever. So if you dont feel that way about me, I will be fine. We can go back to being just plain friends. I can simply destroy any developing crush feelings for you I have. It really is just that easy. It will not be awkward for me. I won't look at you in that stupid in love look if we hang out. I literaly can actually will myself to stop having feelings for someone in an instant. If you so will it, I can destroy my crush on you. I'm kind of heartless in that way, you wouldn't beleive how emotionless I am. Anyways just thought I should tell you I think you are pretty and that my offer stands.

-The noble red-man"
Mia looked shocked at Danny. She was speechless, but she said "I really adore you now, Danny. You have way more confidence than me. You've taught me so many things." She sighed and said "Thanks for being my first friend." She hugged him surprisingly.

@xpstitch

(Sorry for my absence @johndoe, and everyone else, been bogged down by other RPs )

Cody opens his front door and found a letter with a rose, letter said something about love of him, but who could it be? 'Hope she has pretty eyes and a funny personality... ' he thought to himself. 'Probably best to play it cool until I know exactly who though. ' he thought to himself, stepping back in to his room, putting the flower into a glass vase. The walked out of his room and made his way to class.

(Anyone?)

Ryukaa was walking when he saw Mia and some other kid hugging. "Its so easy to get a girlfriend here for other guys but for me it takes soo long." He says with a sigh.

@IntoTheMist @xpstitch

"Coming!" Braden said with a smile as he heard a knock on the door. He had his shirt off as he knew how Jessica loved his abs and walked over to the door. He opened it to see Jess and he said jokingly as he kissed her "Well, for all that I've done for you today, don't you think that you should do something for me?"

@CoolCortex

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sorry for my absence @johndoe, and everyone else, been bogged down by other RPs )
Cody opens his front door and found a letter with a rose, letter said something about love of him, but who could it be? 'Hope she has pretty eyes and a funny personality... ' he thought to himself. 'Probably best to play it cool until I know exactly who though. ' he thought to himself, stepping back in to his room, putting the flower into a glass vase. The walked out of his room and made his way to class.

(Anyone?)
(no problem) Albert saw cody walking and said "hey how are you cody"

johndoe said:
(no problem) Albert saw cody walking and said "hey how are you cody"
(See! I wasn't even notified by this!! )

"I'm doing good, except I got this note from some girl, don't know who she is though, kinda wish I did though... It'd be nice to at least speak to her.... Hows your day going? " Cody asked Albert.

CERBERUS177 said:
(See! I wasn't even notified by this!! )
"I'm doing good, except I got this note from some girl, don't know who she is though, kinda wish I did though... It'd be nice to at least speak to her.... Hows your day going? " Cody asked Albert.
(wierd) "i'm good so you have a secret admirer?" Albert says smiling

johndoe said:
(wierd) "i'm good so you have a secret admirer?" Albert says smiling
"Yep, I would love to at least get a idea of who she is, but, it was left by my door and I have no idea who to expect... " Cody said, he hasn't really been social lately, school work had him busy.

"Wait she is your girlfriend, well she is hugging someone earlier so i thought that was her boyfriend." He said comfused

@Darkhan

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yep, I would love to at least get a idea of who she is, but, it was left by my door and I have no idea who to expect... " Cody said, he hasn't really been social lately, school work had him busy.
"huh,well we could ask around?" Albert says thoughtfully

johndoe said:
"huh,well we could ask around?" Albert says thoughtfully
"Nope nope nope nope whole Lotta nope. Don't want to look desperate, might as well just wait. Never know who it might be, but I'm sure she'll tell me sooner or later. " he said leaning back on a wall.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Nope nope nope nope whole Lotta nope. Don't want to look desperate, might as well just wait. Never know who it might be, but I'm sure she'll tell me sooner or later. " he said leaning back on a wall.
"The "GIRL" was ME ya big dumb cahoot!" Danny says facepalming and shaking his head.

xpstitch said:
"The "GIRL" was ME ya big dumb cahoot!" Danny says facepalming and shaking his head.
Cody looked at the guy who said it, "...I'm... Not that way, sorry to break it to you. " he said trying not to be rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back