• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

IntoTheMist said:
She giggled and said quietly "I sort of have a crush on math. Don't judge."
@xpstitch
"A crush on MATH? Girl you really are helpless." Danny laughed teasingly.

"The worst I've had a crush on is a hetero. At least those can be seduced" Danny laughed.

xpstitch said:
"A crush on MATH? Girl you really are helpless." Danny laughed teasingly.
"The worst I've had a crush on is a hetero. At least those can be seduced" Danny laughed.
She smiled surprisingly and said "I guess crushes don't have to be seduced. Anyways, I have to tell you something. Is there anyway you could help me?"

@xpstitch

IntoTheMist said:
She smiled surprisingly and said "I guess crushes don't have to be seduced. Anyways, I have to tell you something. Is there anyway you could help me?"
@xpstitch
"Depends on what, but generally yeah, I'd help you. What is it?"

xpstitch said:
"Depends on what, but generally yeah, I'd help you. What is it?"
She sighed for a moment then said "I-I'm in a love triangle between another girl and one guy." She looked disappointed and sad at the same time as she said that. She frowned and looked at Danny with desperation for help.

(omg)

@xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Natural School RPs...Check 'More Roleplays by CoolCortex' and you'll find The Academy for the Gifted, a fantasy school RP that eventually died out...At least this one got more replies than that one...

True true, I'm already doing different rps at this point and I've seen the people on this rp on the ones I want to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back