• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Darkhan said:
"Come in, it's not locked." He said. When she entered, she noticed the room was a mess. It looked like he had a fight in it. Kurt was on his bedand he turned his head to see Jess. "Jess, I have a problem. I'm in love with two girls at the aame time.»
@CoolCortex
"Well...that is a problem! Who are the fortunate ladies?", Jessica asks.

*Ryukaa shocked at her story and mad at the same time that he cheated on them* "That son of a BITCH! The number one thing i hate about any guy is players or cheaters it makes me sick thinking about that!" He says as he gets ready to smash a hole in the wall.

@IntoTheMist

Darkhan said:
"It's Mia and Ellie. I love them both Jess. You have to help me." He said.
"Mia and Ellie?! The 2 prettiest singles on campus? That's tough, Kurt!", Jessica said, she sat both of them down then started talking like a therapist at work, "Who...do you really like?"

"At first, I had a crush on Ellie, but after that, Mia confessed her love to me and I also fell in love with her." He explained to her.

Darkhan said:
"At first, I had a crush on Ellie, but after that, Mia confessed her love to me and I also fell in love with her." He explained to her.
"THIS...Is one of the most complicated love triangles I have ever seen! Let's see...what do you like in Ellie & Mia?"

"I don't know. Ellie is really fun to be with, but Mia is so sweet, When I'm with her I forget all of my problems." He said

Darkhan said:
"I don't know. Ellie is really fun to be with, but Mia is so sweet, When I'm with her I forget all of my problems." He said

"Hmm...nice clash...give me a minute...", Jessica says as she stand up and gets a yellow pad paper, gets a pen, and starts scribbling on the paper, after a few minutes...she shows the paper to Kurt.

z1Lvbgc.jpg

"Each triangle has 3 sides, corners, and angles. On each corner, one name is listed and basic attitudes you described...while each side connects each corner together. If you choose each side connecting from your name to another, that's what path you will chose, but if you choose the side connecting both of the girls' name, that's leaving them alone. Only your heart can choose which side of the triangle you will choose. This is your choice.", Jessica said as she put her hand on Kurt's chest.

Kurt took the paper and took a look at it. "It's cruel that I have to choose." He said. "Anyway, sorry for taking your time Jess." He tried to find something else to talk about. He don't want to be alone. "So, I heard you have a boyfriend now? Tell me about him." He asked her

@CoolCortex

FireMaiden said:
Hazel rolled her eyes, "I already said it was fine. And fuck you're family's expectations, they don't matter."
Evan smiled. "i need to get eris back and feed her so i will see you later ok?" he kisses her and gets up

(no notifications sorry )

"Ah, finally!" Braden exclaimed as he got the last of the clothes and jewelry. They where strolled all over the table and couch in nice, little piles and Braden thought "I wonder what Jess is doing,". He then whipped out his phone and texted "Hey babe, I've finished moving the clothes and jewelry, you about done up there?"

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan smiled. "i need to get eris back and feed her so i will see you later ok?" he kisses her and gets up
(no notifications sorry )

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, later babe," Hazel said, rolling over to go back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back