• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Mia went to her dorm room and watched Rosy play for a bit, then she decided to go out to roam the school. She then stumbled along a girl she thought was familiar, Ryukaa, and (her brother?)

@CrystalYoshi @Ryukaa Miura

Last edited by a moderator:
*Ryukaa proceeds to walk closer to her when he notices someone coming behind him so he turns around and is greeted with a pretty face*

@IntoTheMist

Ryukaa Miura]*Ryukaa proceeds to walk closer to her when he notices someone coming behind him so he turns around and is greeted with a pretty face* @IntoTheMist [/QUOTE] "Hey! Ryukaa right?" She gave him a quick smile. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39128-ryukaa-miura/ said:
@Ryukaa Miura[/URL]

(Max stayed behind. It's okay, I'm struggling to type,I just got three shots and it is sore as everything right now.)

Ellie nodded and she scooted over some so the boy could sit down but then she saw Mia coming and Ellie turned away to stare at the ground. Shoot, I can't deal with this right now,don't bring it up, don't bring it up please Mia, just act like nothing ever happened. Ellie smiled at Mia and she waved at her and the boy whose name was Ryukaa. "Hi, I don't believe we met before Ryukaa,my name is Eleanor but everyone here calls me Ellie.

@IntoTheMist @Ryukaa Miura

Andros said:
"Nah," said Braden with a smile "I don't mind, I'm sure that we'll find some space,". He then saw a little tank top and smiled. He then handed it over to her and said to her jokingly "Well, might want to wear this later. Also, mind if you tell me what we're supposed to do as prefects?
"I guess...", Jessica replied, then she received one of her tank tops, "I'll be sure to wear this when I settle in!", She said cheekily, "Oh, prefects? They maintain peace and order in thwir respective Dorms, they also serve as representatives of the dorms and even, Rosethorn."

"Ah" Braden said to Jessica after she explained what the prefects. He then grabbed a put her clothes in a couple of baskets that where around her room and said "Ya, I want to be kinda of the laid back prefect, you know, like if you are a couple of minutes late for class and you're almost done getting ready, I'll let it slide. However, if you're having a party and you're bothering the people who are trying to go to sleep, I'll tell them to turn it down and if it continues, I'll report them,". He then heard a buzz come from Jessica's pocket and said "I think someone texted you or something,"

"So, two beautiful girls going ahead and being nice to eachother. Its been a while since ive seen that." He says with a smile.

@IntoTheMist

"We might have, I really can't remember." She decided to just smile and be nice until she heard Ryukaa talking about beautiful girls or something. She shook her head and she looked over at him. "Really now, I know a lot of girls that are nice to each other and stuff." Geez,what is with this guy calling us beautiful every time he opens his mouth,someone might get the wrong idea.

@IntoTheMist @Ryukaa Miura

Mia sighs and says "The second time, Ryukaa. The second time." She was starting to get a little annoyed of this act, but she still smiled. She didn't want to get people thinking of her as a mean, obnoxious girl.

@Ryukaa Miura

"Never mind, I'm pretty sure you forgot. Plus, I'm pretty sure all girls are pretty. Whether on the inside or outside." She smiled at them both and she felt like she was giving a lecture, but it was the truth. She then looked at the girl and said "Are you Ellie?"

@Ryukaa Miura @CrystalYoshi

Ellie froze before she felt something in her pocket buzz. She took her phone out of her pocket and she stared at the screen to find a call from her mother. "I'm sorry, I have to take this." She stood up and she answered the call before giving a few head nods and a promise that she would tell Max. She hung up and she went back over to the two before looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry, I have very important business that I have to take care of, I hope we can talk later." She walked off but breathed a sigh of relief before heading to Max's room, which she knocked on the door of and the boy let her in.

Mia looked at Ellie leave and said "Great, but umm. I have to go." She was just uncomfortable staying in an area alone with Ryukaa. She left to her dorm and sat on her bed. She wondered if there was anyone she could confide into. She then remembered Danny, but what was the point? She hadn't seen him in a few days, but she still have it a shot. She texted Danny :

Danny The Horse Guy
me
Are you busy?

@Ryukaa Miura @xpstitch

Andros said:
"Ah" Braden said to Jessica after she explained what the prefects. He then grabbed a put her clothes in a couple of baskets that where around her room and said "Ya, I want to be kinda of the laid back prefect, you know, like if you are a couple of minutes late for class and you're almost done getting ready, I'll let it slide. However, if you're having a party and you're bothering the people who are trying to go to sleep, I'll tell them to turn it down and if it continues, I'll report them,". He then heard a buzz come from Jessica's pocket and said "I think someone texted you or something,"
Darkhan said:
Kurt texted Jess. "Come to my room now please."
@CoolCortex
"That's how a prefect rolls!", Jess said happily but then a buzz goes off in her pocket, she opens her phone and sees the text, "I gotta go, sweetie...I have an...urgency...to attend to...I'll help you pack the rest later!", Jessica says as she kisses Braden goodbye and leaves her room. She reaches Kurt's room and knocks on his door, "Kurt...I'm here!"

Mia sighs and says "Danny isn't answering, so. And that was rude of me to blow off Ryukaa like that." So, she walked all around campus to find where Ryukaa was and said "I'm sorry for being so rude earlier. It's just that I was in a bad mood. Things are so complicated right now." She sighed.

@Ryukaa Miura

"Come in, it's not locked." He said. When she entered, she noticed the room was a mess. It looked like he had a fight in it. Kurt was on his bedand he turned his head to see Jess. "Jess, I have a problem. I'm in love with two girls at the aame time.»

@CoolCortex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back