• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

*Ryukaa looked at her and laughed he wasnt out of breath because he used to be in track and field* "That was fun. Soo, what now?" He asked

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]*Ryukaa looked at her and laughed he wasnt out of breath because he used to be in track and field* "That was fun. Soo, what now?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
*Shrugs* "I dunno. Man why are you not out of breath? You into sports or something?" She asked, confused. "Well anyway, we could always hangout by the field. Your call this time, dude."

Andros said:
"No," Braden said to Jessica "this is for you so you can just relax and take a break. Besides, I'm pretty sure you can help me later with something,". He then caressed her boobs but then got back to cooking thinking "Man, this food is going to be amazing!". He then received a text from Mia and texted her back saying "I'm just cooking some food for me and Jess, and while I would normally invite you over, this is me having some one-on-one time with her,"
"Okay, hun!", Jessica replied, hiding her slight disappointment. She then decided to watch TV and turned it on the Movie channel.

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]"Yeah im into runnimg and i dont know were do you wanna go?" He asks

[/QUOTE]
*Hangs her head backward* "Ugh this will get us nowhere." She looks around, as if she would see something that would help her. "How about grabbing a bite to eat? You okay with that?"

"Anddddd done!" exclaimed Braden as he finished the nachos "Dinner is served, Jess!". He then moved the nachos to the table, which already had the quesadillas and fajitas on the table. "Hope you enjoy!" he said to his love "I thought we might have Mexican tonight,"

Andros said:
"Anddddd done!" exclaimed Braden as he finished the nachos "Dinner is served, Jess!". He then moved the nachos to the table, which already had the quesadillas and fajitas on the table. "Hope you enjoy!" he said to his love "I thought we might have Mexican tonight,"

Jessica smiles and turns off the TV, she sits on the table and smells the food, "Braden...", Jessica said as she paused...

"I LOVE IT!!! Mexican is my favorite!!!! I absolutely adore spices...and you!", Jessica says as she stands up and kisses Braden. She sits back down and takes a bite on a fajita she grabbed, which she loved. "You're such an amazing cook, babe! You are so creative!!! This is why I love you!! Come on, let's eat!", Jessica offers. She takes another bite from the fajita and remembered, "Oh yeah! Hey honey, you didn't have a decision for the prefect job yet!"

Braden smiled as he bit into a quesadilla thinking "Glad you loved it, Jess,". When she asked him about the prefect job, Braden said "Well, I guess I'll do it and besides, it'll get me out of class for a few minutes anyway... Jess," his voice got serious "Do you think we should see if you could move in with me?"

Andros said:
Braden smiled as he bit into a quesadilla thinking "Glad you loved it, Jess,". When she asked him about the prefect job, Braden said "Well, I guess I'll do it and besides, it'll get me out of class for a few minutes anyway... Jess," his voice got serious "Do you think we should see if you could move in with me?"
Jessica was glad when Braden said he would take the job...but she got surprised. She blushed bright pink, "M-move in? With you?", Jessica said slowly, but deep inside she was yelling with joy, "Why not?! I'll tell Dad I'll move in because we're both prefects!!!", Jessica quickly texted her dad and a few minutes later...Tiberius agreed! Jessica jumped up and hugged Braden tightly, "He said yes...HE SAID YES!!!", Jessica yelled, "I'll move in immediately, my dad said! Could you help me move my stuff after eating?"

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan turned around to her. "you sure?"
(srry for late reply)

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I'm sure."

(Np, my Internet has been down for awhile)

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah, I'm sure."
(Np, my Internet has been down for awhile)
Evan slowly walked back and turned around to sit but hesitated. during that hesitation a medium size scare was exposed on his back from under his shirt. he laid down with Hazel in a long silence

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan slowly walked back and turned around to sit but hesitated. during that hesitation a medium size scare was exposed on his back from under his shirt. he laid down with Hazel in a long silence

[/QUOTE]
Hazel snuggled up next to him, not asking about the scar cause she knew it was probably something he didn't want to talk about. "Are you ok?"

FireMaiden said:
Hazel snuggled up next to him, not asking about the scar cause she knew it was probably something he didn't want to talk about. "Are you ok?"
Evan snuggled back. "yea I'm fine i just thought you were really mad."

When Jessica told Braden that her farther had agreed to the move in, Braden would have been jumping for joy as well if her hug wasn't a full fledged bear hug. "Babe," he said gasping for air "I'll help you move in if you would please let me go cause you're choking me,"

Andros said:
When Jessica told Braden that her farther had agreed to the move in, Braden would have been jumping for joy as well if her hug wasn't a full fledged bear hug. "Babe," he said gasping for air "I'll help you move in if you would please let me go cause you're choking me,"
Jessica quickly lets go and laughs, "Sorry, hun! Now let's finish our meal!", Jessica says as she eats another fajita, eats a few nachos, and grabs a quesadilla, she could eat a whole cow with her excitement! She was gonna live in with a guy she loves!

Braden sat back down to eat some more quesadillas calmly. Meanwhile, he could see Jess eating her food with a passion that could outmatch a fat guy in a all-you-can-eat buffet. "This is great!" he thought while he ate "I'm going to have Jess move in with me and have someone who will keep me warm through the night. I haven't had that since... since... her- NO! You will not think of her, not now, not at this happy moment right now,". He then got up and said "Anyway, I'm going to go up to your room to start packing,". He then kissed her and left the room for her's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back