• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]"Nice to meet you Rei." He says holding out his hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet you too." She took his hand and shook it. "Hhmm.." She looks around the room, "Everybody sure is "busy" to not go to class.."

"Now it makes me wanna skip too. Lol. But damn I missed the first few days." She bit her lip and turned to Ryuuka, her eyes mischievously glinting.

"Wanna skip class?"

Andros said:
When the two finally reached Braden's room, he opened the door and said "Please, come in, take a seat, and enjoy,". He already knew what he would fix, he would fix some bacon ranch quesadillas with classic nachos, which wopepper, ranch, chesse, and cucumbers. He would fix fajitas, which would have multiple different meats and other food stuffs including chesse, letter, ranch and so many others. He then began to cook
Jessica sat down and Braden started to cook. She caught a whiff of the smell of what Braden was cooking, " Mmm! Smells delish! Is there anything I can do, sweetums?", Jessica says flirtily. She was getting obsessed with Braden, she just didn't realize it yet.

Mia goes back to her dorm and decided to skip one class. She texted Braden :

Braden
me
What are you doing right now?

"No," Braden said to Jessica "this is for you so you can just relax and take a break. Besides, I'm pretty sure you can help me later with something,". He then caressed her boobs but then got back to cooking thinking "Man, this food is going to be amazing!". He then received a text from Mia and texted her back saying "I'm just cooking some food for me and Jess, and while I would normally invite you over, this is me having some one-on-one time with her,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt woke up after an hour and he texted Mia. "Come in my room please." He waited for her to come.

@IntoTheMist

He opened the door and his eyes were red. He slowly got to his bed and sat on it. "Mia, I love you, but I... I had sex with Ellie. I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing I'm sorry really."

@IntoTheMist

Darkhan said:
He opened the door and his eyes were red. He slowly got to his bed and sat on it. "Mia, I love you, but I... I had sex with Ellie. I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing I'm sorry really."
@IntoTheMist
She sighed "I understand." and said this with a sad tone. "You still have feelings for her, it's not my decision. It's yours, I'm not going to force you." She waited for a response.

@Darkhan

He stood up and took her hands. "I love you Mia. I love to spend time with you. I want to be with you. But I also want to be with Ellie. I can't choose, it's too hard."

@IntoTheMist

Darkhan said:
He stood up and took her hands. "I love you Mia. I love to spend time with you. I want to be with you. But I also want to be with Ellie. I can't choose, it's too hard."
@IntoTheMist
"Do want some alone time?" She sighed.

@Darkhan

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]*Ryukaa laughed and noticed she was holding his hand and blushed a little*

[/QUOTE]
They stopped running when they got to the field, Rei let go of his wrist and put her hands on her knees, gasping for air. "Man that was some exercise!" She looked at Ryukaa, grinning like a child that got her favorite toy, "Fun and exciting isn't it? Whatcha think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back