• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Ellie sighed and she unlocked the door and opened it but she stood at the door frame so that he couldn't get inside and she looked up at him. "What is it?" She searched his eyes for anything but she could tell what was already in hers and it wasn't hidden away from Kurt, sadness, hurt, grief. Be strong Ellie. That was all she could tell herself right at that moment and it wasn't working as she planned it but she wouldn't cry, not in front of Kurt anyways, Jessica was a different story.

@Darkhan

Ellie stood there shocked as Kurt hugged her, she didn't know how to respond but she wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her toes. "Why?" That questions had so many mini questions inside of it that she couldn't process anything at that moment in time.

@Darkhan

Ellie stood there in shock and once she closed the door once she was inside and collapsed on the ground, her hand covering her mouth and tears rolled down her face. "Why, why did he come here?" She was hiccuping at this point but she didn't care, even though her door was unlocked no one would even think about coming inside anyways so she just sat there and cried her little heart out.

He went back to his room and looked at himself in the mirror. After two minutes he got back to Ellie's room and he entered. He didn't let her time to say anything and he kissed her

@CrystalYoshi

Ellie eyes were dry by the time Kurt came back into her room and she tried to open her mouth to say something but that idea was completely thrown out of the window when Kurt kissed her. She didn't do anything at first but once her mind processed what was going on she did what felt natural, kiss him back and wrap her arms around his neck. She pulled away a few minutes later so that she could breath and she stood but kept her arms around his neck and stared at him. "You kissed me, why?"

@Darkhan

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie used one of her hands to wipe away his tear and she hugged him tightly. "I can't give you the answers you are looking for but I know that you will make a decision that best fits you." She stared at him before leaning in to gently brush her lips against his, before breaking away from him and shutting the door before locking it. "We don't need anyone coming in here right now and busting out butts for doing this."

Max left his room when he got Kurt's text and found Kurt in his room looking like he went to hell and back. "What the heck happened to you Kurt, you look like shit!"

Ellie showered and as she was cleaning herself up she realized something very important. Shit, I made Kurt cheat on his girlfriend, now I'm no better than Jake. She finished her shower and slipped back on her clothes to find Kurt gone and the door open. She closed it and sat on the ground before Callie Marie came up to her and licked her face. "What are we going to have to do Came Marie?"

@Darkhan

Max nearly hit the floor when he said he cheated on Mia with Ellie. "Remember when I told you to leave her alone for a while, you clearly ignored me entirely and now look at what you did, you cheated on your girlfriend and you took my sister's v-card." Max should have been mad but he sighed and sat next to Kurt. "So, what are you going to do about it?"

@Darkhan

"I don't know Max. I need your help. I love them both. I don't want to lose Mia, but I don't want to lose your sister either." He walked a bit in his room to try to calm himself a bit.

@CrystalYoshi

Max sighed and he ran his hands through his hair before they landed on his knees. "I don't know how I can possibly help you since it's your choice but be careful because girls are strange people and you are stepping on thin ice bud dating two girls and one of them being my sister."

@Darkhan

Andros said:
"Eh," said Braden with a smile as Jess pulled him out of the pool "I don't mind, and right now half of me is saying to make out with you right now and the other half is saying go to my room, fix you something to eat, and then make out with you so I think I'll go for the later,". Braden then walked over to his clothes to put them on

Jessica dressed back up and held Braden's hand, " I am hungry...maybe we should eat first before have more fun! Let's go...", Jessica says as they walk across the campus together towards Cesspool.

The Bell Rings

The bell rings, signaling the end of your first break. You are recommended to go to your next class but it is not mandatory. Thank you.

Max nodded and he got up from Kurt's bed before looking back at Kurt. "Just choose from your heart, that's what Ellie would want you to do, no matter how much it might hurt her if you chose Mia." He left the room and walled very slowly back outside only to find Ellie waiting outside the Cesspool dorm. He walked up to her and pulled her into a hug before she did the same. "It'll be okay Ellie, I promise."

When the two finally reached Braden's room, he opened the door and said "Please, come in, take a seat, and enjoy,". He already knew what he would fix, he would fix some bacon ranch quesadillas with classic nachos, which wopepper, ranch, chesse, and cucumbers. He would fix fajitas, which would have multiple different meats and other food stuffs including chesse, letter, ranch and so many others. He then began to cook

Rei woke up to the sound of the bell, signaling break was over. Damn, can't believe I fell asleep when I should've been catching up... She stretched and waited for the teacher to come in. She observed everyone in the room and looked outside the window. Another normal day as well.

(Open for interaction lol)

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]*Ryukaa walks in and sits next to the cute girl* "Hey, how are you beautiful?" He says with a wink.
@VioIntSian

[/QUOTE]
*Leans away from the guy who suddenly popped out of nowhere* "And you are?.." She examined him with a creeped out look on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back