• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"I like this a lot. Also, while I was in my dorm, I managed to get some equipment to make tracks from my dad, so I made this." She handed him her phone with the track on it.

[media]

[/media]

Ellie came back much later in her car with two bags filled with food and drinks and other things that girls needed to function like more cherry smelling shampoo and conditioner. She locked her car when she got out and walked into the dorm and into her room before emptying everything into its rightful place. She left her room again before locking it to ensure nothing would get stolen and she stared to walk around campus.

Max got back after Ellie and he had almost the exact same thing except he had more manly shampoo than she did. He also locked his car and went to his room to unload everything but he stayed in there so that he could shower for a second. Max took his shower and came out with his clothes back on but he left with his hair still wet, it could dry naturally outside so what was the point of a hairdryer?

He listened carefully to it. "That's good Mia" He said. He looked at his watch. "Shit!" He quickly put on clothes. "Sorry Mia, I have someone to go see." He left the room and went to see Ellie.

@IntoTheMist @CrystalYoshi

Darkhan said:
He listened carefully to it. "That's good Mia" He said. He looked at his watch. "Shit!" He quickly put on clothes. "Sorry Mia, I have someone to go see." He left the room and went to see Ellie.
@IntoTheMist @CrystalYoshi
"See ya!" She left his dorm room, and went to her dorm room. She was happy about what happened and she looked at Rosy and said " Hey, girl! Sorry, I couldn't wantch you yesterday. " She says bye to Rosy then goes outside. She sees a boy that looks lost and says "Hi,, are you new? "

@Ryukaa Miura

Ellie looked around her and smiled at the campus that she had explored in full last year. She heard someone running up behind her like a crazy person and she turned around to find Kurt coming up to her, she stood there and waited for him but she did take a few steps back. "Hey Kurt, what's wrong?"

@Darkhan

*Ryukaa looks up only to be greeted by a beautiful girl* "Man this school is full of cute girls!" He says out loud on accident. "Oh i mean yeah, im new." He says embarresed at what he just blurted out.

@IntoTheMist

Ellie looked away for a second before looking back at him with hurt in her eyes. "I don't know, I'm sure that your girlfriend is more than capable of doing whatever I can do." She walked right past him and she hugged her shoulders before turning her head as if to say something but she looked forward again and walked off towards her room. She opened the door and one she was inside she locked it again so no one could come inside.

Max watched the scene with Kurt and Ellie and he walked up to the other boy when he was sure Eleanor was gone. "Sorry about her, she's not in a great mood today and I think that you are the last person she wants to see or talk to right now."

@Darkhan

"She really loved you but you and all of these other people started dating and she feels alone for one of the first times in her life." Max shook his head and watched some water gal because of the motion. "She notices stuff easily and relationships is one of them so I recommend keeping your distance so that she can process her feelings for you and get over them because you clearly don't feel that way about her anymore, or do you, there is some many people capable of helping you throw a rave or whatever, but you ask Ellie first." Max left after that and he went back to his room so that he could towel dry his hair.

Ellie stood in front of the door but didn't try to unlock it. "Why?" They was all she could get out but that was all that need to be said, she need to know why he was here before unlocking the door and feel regret and sadness.

@Darkhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back