• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

"well when i told her about braden and all that, i wasn't trying to make her upset,i just wanted you to know that Albert says sheepishly grabbing a strawberry

Ellie nodded and she ate the strawberry that was being unloved in front of her mouth. "Well, I'm sure that you had good intentions but sometimes you have to look at things from other people's perspective and try to see what they are seeing, and girls and guys can just be friends and do friend stuff without having feelings for each other."

@johndoe

"Ellie i know but you should have seen how he acted with her i think she had good intentions but i don't think did or does"Albert says "i wouldn't trust him with my best friend if i was you" Albert bites into a strawberry @CrystalYoshi

Andros said:
"Hey," Braden said with a smile "I guess that means that you found the guy,". He chuckled to himself and then began to hum "Glad You Came"
[media]

[/media]
"I guess so....", Jessica says, still floating, then suddenly, her phone rang. " Shoot!", Jess yells as she jumps out the pool. She answers her phone quickly, it was her dad. "Jessica, I want you to come to my office, please. I think I found us a male prefect!", said Tiberius from the other side of the call. " I'll be right there, dad!", Jessica answers back, she puts down the call and dries herself with a towel. "Well, sweetie, I gotta go to my dad's office. I'll see you later, sweetie!", Jess says then wears all her clothes. Jess kisses Braden them leaves the pool, them enters her dad's office. "Ah, Jessica! I have found a willing prefect!", Tiberius says as he hands a student's file to Jessica. " This boy, named Braden, has lots of potential! His family is even richer than all others! I think he could be our male prefect! Why don't you talk to him for the job!", Tiberius says. Jessica agreed and walked back to the pool, where she told Braden the good news.

Ellie looked into the basket and took the last strawberry and ate it. She moved it to her left side and she looked at Albert. "I can tell her my doubts about that relationship but at the end of the day, it's her choice and not mine or yours if they break up or not and I've seen them interact, and my own personal opinion is that I don't see either of them cheating on each other, take out from someone who actually has been cheated on."

@johndoe

"yea and i'm not saying i want to force them to break up i'm saying Braden is bad news he wanted me to be his slave so i mean that takes a certain person" Albert looked to see if there were any more strawberries

"There's no more left, it was a small basket to begin with." Ellie looked behind her when she saw Max come up behind her, ready to go somewhere. Ellie stood up and she grabbed the basket. "I'll see you later Al." Ellie took a few steps forward before turning her head to look back at Albert. "Everyone had a good and bad side Al, some people just show it in different ways than others." She kept walking next to her brother and grabbed her keys out of her pocket and walked straight to her car but she didn't immediately unlock it, she checked her phone before finding missed calls from Jake. She stuffed her phone away and she unlocked her car and got inside before sighing.

Max had noticed Albert and Eleanor talking when he left the dorms but he decided not to talk as both siblings left to go to their respective cars but he waited for Ellie for leave since she knew where they were going barter than he actually did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]as she kicked in her sleep evan noticed what looked like a scares and a bit of blood on her leg. he reached and lifted a little of her shorts to get a better look

[/QUOTE]
At this point Hazel woke up, and swatted his hand away, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

(God this is late)

Cody walked into the school yard, looking at the school itself, it was pretty big. "Wow, never thought I'd get in." he said, looking around at the nice landscape. "Guess I'll go to my dorm room, since I need to drop my stuff off." he said, he had a box and a few bags with clothes and a sound system, as TV was not going to be very suiting in an academy. And, he'll have to get used to it, since he was pretty sure that a barracks in the Marine's won't have a TV. He made his way to the male dorms, walking into the main building, and going to his room. He walked in and it had a bed and a desk, with a shelving area for books and stuff, though, he'll probably use half of it for music CDs. He laid the box down, and tossed his bags onto his bed, and got to work at setting everything up, the sound system was first, he plugged it in, and turned it on, playing his music at a low volume. Posters went up, manga was shoved into the shelves, the bed was made, clothes hung in the closet, mostly black jeans and shorts with the occasional favorite band shirts and tank tops. He put his lap top into his bag, and walked out. Locking the door, and making his way to his first class, "Now, what do I have...actually, better question." he said, looking around, "Who will help me find it?" he whispered, as it was pretty barren at the moment.

(Anyone?)

FireMaiden said:
At this point Hazel woke up, and swatted his hand away, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked with narrowed eyes.
Evan was Startled by the sudden awakening "those scares on your leg." he points to one of them. "how did you get them?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan was Startled by the sudden awakening "those scares on your leg." he points to one of them. "how did you get them?"

[/QUOTE]
"Did you notice I have a cat?" She asked, pointing at Felix who was alseep on her keyboard. "He scratches me all the time."

"Uh...Um, sure, why not?" he said, going behind the door and slipping his shirt on, "So, where exactly are we gonna go?" he asked the stranger, "Oh, I'm Cody by the way." he said, holding out a hand for a shake.

@johndoe

"Albert.well I'll just show you around first we'll go to the music room.that's what I want to do when I'm older make music.what about you?" Albert says shaking hands @CERBERUS177

"Marines, maybe, music after." he said, Cody loved metal music, so working in a band that plays music like it, is kind of a must. Military is must though, before he does anything else with his life, it comes first, since a tour can last up to a year or longer.

@johndoe

Jane walked down a random hallway of Rosethorn academy, rolling her suitcase behind her. She had only just arrived and had no idea where she was, she was officially lost. She didnt even know which number her room was as she had lost the piece of paper that had her rrom information on it. What a great start She thought to herself as she continued aimlessly down the hall.

*Ryukaa walks through the school gates not knowing were to go at all since he is a new student* "Hmm, where the hell do i go now?" He says to himself lost into all of the beautiful scenery.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." he said, looking at Albert,"If it means anything, he did a good job, he gave all." he said smiling.

@johndoe

(Already had something like that typed, but RPN shut down)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back