• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosethorn Academy [OPEN to ALL!]

Ellie left her class and she immediately went to her room to find a small basket outside of her room. She grabbed it and looked inside to find her snack, strawberries. Ellie smiled and she went back outside and waved Max over, who had been on his way back to his room. "C'mon Max, I can't eat all of these by myself." They both sat down on the grass in between the two dorms and began eating. "So I assume that you're going to skip with me for the rest of the day." Max nodded at his sister and swallowed what he was eating before deciding to stand with his books. "I'm going to put these away." Ellie nodded and she went back to eating the strawberries that she assumed were from her mother and father.

(Open for interaction.)

Albert saw Jessica's friend Ellie and someone else eating strawberries so he walked over "hey Ellie whos this?" Albert asked

Ellie looked up and she saw someone that she met the previous year. "Oh, hey Al, you should remember Max, he's my twin, but he just left to go put his stuff away so that we could skip class like every sane person here." She looked down at the strawberries and back up at Albert. "Do you want a few?"

Ellie nodded and she scooted over so Albert could sit much more comfortably. "I'm almost certain that my parents sent me these, they know people and these are perfect, just like my parents used to get me when I was upset." She laughed a little at herself and she shook her head before looking at Albert. "Hey Al, do you think I'm a good person?"

Albert was a little confused by the question "well from what I've seen yes, why?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Right before school ended last year, I started dating a guy named Jake, nice guy and everything but right after our fifth month anniversary I found out he was cheating on me soon after we started dating." Ellie smiled a sad smile and she shook her head before wiping her eyes. "He just made me doubt if I was a good person or not and it kills me on the inside sometimes." Ellie looked over at Albert and she looked down at the ground again. "Sorry Al, I didn't mean to bore you or anything."

Rei got out of her room, reading a spanish book, and decided to take her time walking to class. It's still early, she thought, Might as well take my time. On her way she saw Albert talking to a girl but decided not to go to them since they seem to be having a conversation to which she wouldn't want to interrupt. Instead she shrugged and continued what she's doing.

FireMaiden said:
Hazel snuggled up to him, "I like cuddles.''
Evan embraced her a little more as he watched the movie. Soon it was over and Evan was still holding on to her. "D-do you want to leave? Because i don't" he said blushing a light red

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan embraced her a little more as he watched the movie. Soon it was over and Evan was still holding on to her. "D-do you want to leave? Because i don't" he said blushing a light red

[/QUOTE]
Hazel had actually fallen asleep, dead tired due to her late night gaming. She was laying on her side, curled up in a little ball.

FireMaiden said:
Hazel had actually fallen asleep, dead tired due to her late night gaming. She was laying on her side, curled up in a little ball.
oh she is asleep. he thought. he kissed her forehead and soon fell asleep with his arms around her.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]
oh she is asleep. he thought. he kissed her forehead and soon fell asleep with his arms around her.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel had squirmed around a bit, her face scrunching as she had a less than pleasant dream.

xpstitch said:
@IntoTheMist
"So I keep hearing about this musician guy. Do you know who he is?"
"Uhm. A musician guy? A guitar player and a dog. That's Evan. If you're talking about a dj musician, that's Kurt." She then sees Kurt approaching. She smiles and says "I presume you remember him, Danny."

@Darkhan

@xpstitch

FireMaiden said:
Hazel had squirmed around a bit, her face scrunching as she had a less than pleasant dream.
Evan woke up to Hazel squirming. He sat at the edge of the bed and sung a soft quiet song to try and ease her dreams. as soon as he finished he kissed her head again and put a blanket over her.

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan woke up to Hazel squirming. He sat at the edge of the bed and sung a soft quiet song to try and ease her dreams. as soon as he finished he kissed her head again and put a blanket over her.

[/QUOTE]
"Take...that," She muttered, kicking in her sleep, before rolling over to lay in her other side. Her bad dream was still there, but slightly better.

FireMaiden said:
"Take...that," She muttered, kicking in her sleep, before rolling over to lay in her other side. Her bad dream was still there, but slightly better.
as she kicked in her sleep evan noticed what looked like a scares and a bit of blood on her leg. he reached and lifted a little of her shorts to get a better look

CrystalYoshi said:
"Right before school ended last year, I started dating a guy named Jake, nice guy and everything but right after our fifth month anniversary I found out he was cheating on me soon after we started dating." Ellie smiled a sad smile and she shook her head before wiping her eyes. "He just made me doubt if I was a good person or not and it kills me on the inside sometimes." Ellie looked over at Albert and she looked down at the ground again. "Sorry Al, I didn't mean to bore you or anything."
"bore me? no you didn't bore me" Albert says sitting beside Ellie "he's the bad person your the good one.i can assure you if i ever get the chance i'm going punch him" @CrystalYoshi

Ellie smiled and she ate another strawberry before looking around campus. "You know what gets me, this is the second day of school and people have already started dating each other, love is bizarre at this school for some reason." She looked over at Albert with another strawberry in hand. "Thank you Al, I really appreciate it." Ellie took a piece of paper out of her bag and she wrote down something before handing out to Albert. "This is where Jake the asshole lives, he's a senior now and he has black hair and blue eyes, punch him for me also if you do go to pay him a visit, and he doesn't go here anymore, he flunked his class so they kicked him out, I also found that out after we broke up."

@johndoe

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert took the piece of paper smiled and said "be back in a few minutes" he went to jakes house and knocked on the door as soon as Jake opened the door he punched him hard in the face well Jake was on the ground he said "that was for Ellie" Albert than spat on him and drove back to campus @CrystalYoshi

Ellie watched Albert leave and she ate more strawberries before she saw Albert drive back onto the campus. She could drive around since her car was here but she didn't really have anywhere to go right now except for the place that she loved the most. Ellie noticed that Albert was coming back and she smiled. "So, how did it go?"

@johndoe

"well,he may have a broken nose but i might be overestimating my punching" Albert says sitting down and eating more strawberries "by the way just cause there are 6 couples in high school doesn't mean you'll be single forever there are like 4 billion people on earth and 10 of them here" @CrystalYoshi

Ellie scoffed and she looked hurt but she knew that he would know that she was joking. "I never said I was going to be single forever, I just thought it was funny because it's the second day of school." Ellie laughed and she shook her head before moving her hair back behind her ears. "Nice, I kicked him in the balls when I found out he cheated on me."

@johndoe

"interesting choice,by the way i didn't say that either i said the opposite" Albert said grabbing another strawberry "by the way you know i was only trying to help Jessica right?" @CrystalYoshi

Ellie tilted her head and she looked genuinely confused. "What do you mean you were only trying to help Jessica?" She had grabbed another strawberry and was about to eat it but it was in front of her mouth, not being eaten.

@johndoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back